Trump only hires the best people v.?? Trump's 24-yr-old drug policy appointee quits amid controversy

I think they might be a little hesitant on guys like Exception and cincymma because of the recent bunch of posters who got themselves banned were all similar. Would seem like targeting.

But it's evident to anyone with eyes they come in these threads with every intention of derailing a discussion on the topic itself. cincy's first reply to this thread is pretty much the definition of trolling.
It's not targeting though, they got busted coordinating an effort to do exactly what he is doing, derailing any threads that don't support their beliefs. If they didn't get away with it, why is it fine for these assholes?

I'm not sure why mods let this kind of shit slide. Every thread that exposes the circus that is the current administration inevitably has losers who just vomit the same lame insults about liberal tears and "she lost, get over it". They don't even address anything, it's just strawman they've built up. It's just trolling to distract people from discussing anything. Seriously, mods, do your job.
Meh, the mods have done that before and they went on to create their own Trumpet bubble (a safe space, if you will) before getting banned for planning to disrupt the forums. If other bans ocurred it would give ammo to the losers who survived the latest purge.

Personally I'm happy with the way things are. Retards still roam the land but they no longer outnumber non-retards (which is the closest thing to praise I'm willing to give the average Shitdogger) and they're well aware of their status as a lower caste. They're essentially Sherdog's Untouchables.

It's not targeting though, they got busted coordinating an effort to do exactly what he is doing, derailing any threads that don't support their beliefs. If they didn't get away with it, why is it fine for these assholes?

Pretty much exactly why he should be banned. But I think they're more worried about the consequence of how other posters interpret why they did it. Frankly after how many years the place was thought of as Stormfront lite, I would expect them to welcome the change in perception, not fear it. But who knows.

Shitposters gonna shitpost I guess.

You little girls are so afraid of reality it's kinda sad.

Here just try it:

"This was not a good appointment." Just say it. See how it feels. If you don't immediately melt from addressing the topic for the first time ever, you can even end it with "but all his other appointments are perfect!". That way you can address reality, and still be one of Trump's cheap little whores.

Or continue to be scared like children. Either way.

Either quote me on your main account or don't bother.

Pretty much exactly why he should be banned. But I think they're more worried about the consequence of how other posters interpret why they did it. Frankly after how many years the place was thought of as Stormfront lite, I would expect them to welcome the change in perception, not fear it. But who knows.

Shitposters gonna shitpost I guess.

He's not breaking any rules, he's just being an ass. There's a degree of difference between being an ass and making a concerted effort to derail the entire forum.

I recommend ignoring him.

He's not breaking any rules, he's just being an ass. There's a degree of difference between being an ass and making a concerted effort to derail the entire forum.

So you can spam posts to derail threads on Sherdog now?

I'm not sure why mods let this kind of shit slide. Every thread that exposes the circus that is the current administration inevitably has losers who just vomit the same lame insults about liberal tears and "she lost, get over it". They don't even address anything, it's just strawman they've built up. It's just trolling to distract people from discussing anything. Seriously, mods, do your job.
It's not their job to moderate opinions.
Now, I'm not saying that said circus clowns are idiots who knowingly degrade the national political dialogue, but what I am saying is that these fucking circus clowns are degrading the national political dialogue.

But it ain't no mod fault.

So you can spam posts to derail threads on Sherdog now?

But he doesn't. He makes posts about people complaining about the POTUS in threads where people are complaining about the POTUS. His posts are juvenile and designed to rile up a response but they're not truly off topic. Let's take this thread - his first comment was minimizing the substance. But look at the post right above it - it's no more substantively related to the topic.

Immediately, posters start applying derogatory language to his post and he responds in kind. I can't infract him over that unless I'm going to infract every single poster who posts some variant of the "winning", "maga", etc. every time they do it. And many of you do it to some extent. And once he gets a harsh response and the exchange devolves, I can't then infract him and not the people responding to him.

But I'll keep a closer eye on it nonetheless.

You can make a case for either side of the argument depending on the hireee you are talking about. Some of his hires have been great and some not so great. I don't see a defined trend in either direction. If you go strictly by results, his policies are improving the economy and are reducing unemployment so overall what he's doing is working in that regard.

So a substandard employee has walked away or been booted?

cool-story-bro_o_1095006.jpg

I can see this defense of certain posters, but not cincy. Posting "this is it" every time news slightly critical of Trump is posted is a concerted effort to derail discussion. He doesn't want to see the issue discussed, he wants to see it ignored so he flippantly trivializes the issue and then paints those who don't with broad generalizations. It inevitably leads to derails.

And it's not like he's offering an opinion we don't agree with, he's simply not offering opinions.

I can see this defense of certain posters, but not cincy. Posting "this is it" every time news slightly critical of Trump is posted is a concerted effort to derail discussion. He doesn't want to see the issue discussed, he wants to see it ignored so he flippantly trivializes the issue and then paints those who don't with broad generalizations. It inevitably leads to derails.

And it's not like he's offering an opinion we don't agree with, he's simply not offering opinions.

I'm not defending him but look at the post right about his post on the first page. They are the same level of substance.

Cincy may do it in a lot of different threads so it stands out but I have to judge it on a thread by thread basis. I really do recommend just putting him on ignore or reporting it. If it makes you feel better, we are aware of it and are watching it.

But he doesn't. He makes posts about people complaining about the POTUS in threads where people are complaining about the POTUS. His posts are juvenile and designed to rile up a response but they're not truly off topic. Let's take this thread - his first comment was minimizing the substance. But look at the post right above it - it's no more substantively related to the topic.

Immediately, posters start applying derogatory language to his post and he responds in kind. I can't infract him over that unless I'm going to infract every single poster who posts some variant of the "winning", "maga", etc. every time they do it. And many of you do it to some extent. And once he gets a harsh response and the exchange devolves, I can't then infract him and not the people responding to him.

But I'll keep a closer eye on it nonetheless.
they're literally trying to get someone banned for not agreeing with them
oh and every single one of these thread isn't a political discussion. they are all trump said something i didn't like or he had sex with someone i didn't like. this is a troll thread. the guy was fired. what are we discussing exactly? should he not have been fired?

they're literally trying to get someone banned for not agreeing with them
oh and every single one of these thread isn't a political discussion. they are all trump said something i didn't like or he had sex with someone i didn't like. this is a troll thread. the guy was fired. what are we discussing exactly? should he not have been fired?

Don't play the victim here. The OP is a legit news story regardless of how you feel about it. They're discussing the absurdity of the guy getting hired in the first place.

And you're doing this across multiple threads. Basically whenever a thread is started where the subject matter is a criticism about some aspect of the administration's prior decisions, you make a stand alone post about how irrelevant the thread is or how the left is struggling to deal with Trump as President. And most of your follow up is just tossing insults back and forth about other people's sensitivity.

Just because you're not getting infracted doesn't mean we don't recognize the shtick. It's been discussed. So please don't confuse my defending the moderating of your actions with anything resembling approval of them. We're not stupid, you know what you're doing.

Don't play the victim here. The OP is a legit news story regardless of how you feel about it. They're discussing the absurdity of the guy getting hired in the first place.

And you're doing this across multiple threads. Basically whenever a thread is started where the subject matter is a criticism about some aspect of the administration's prior decisions, you make a stand alone post about how irrelevant the thread is or how the left is struggling to deal with Trump as President. And most of your follow up is just tossing insults back and forth about other people's sensitivity.

Just because you're not getting infracted doesn't mean we don't recognize the shtick. It's been discussed. So please don't confuse my defending the moderating of your actions with anything resembling approval of them. We're not stupid, you know what you're doing.
sorry these are all troll threads. that's been my point all along. the proof is the outrage at any disagreement with them. i don't think trump is hitler for this? no. did he have an affair? sure. but kennedy broke that glass ceiling and clinton did it more recently. precedent is set. too late. jefferson called his opponent a hermaphrodite. when you get something on that level let me know. again, precedent set.

you want substantive posts? post something substantive. see the wall thread

oh just look at the golden toilet thread

Last edited:
sorry these are all troll threads. that's been my point all along. the proof is the outrage at any disagreement with them. i don't think trump is hitler for this? no. did he have an affair? sure. but kennedy broke that glass ceiling and clinton did it more recently. precedent is set. too late. jefferson called his opponent a hermaphrodite. when you get something on that level let me know. again, precedent set.

you want substantive posts? post something substantive. see the wall thread

oh just look at the golden toilet thread

No, they're not troll threads just because you don't like them. Geez, the hubris of it. And there's no outrage at disagreement, you're being a swarmy dick and when you get dick-ish responses you're claiming that's proof of their fake outrage?

How about this? Start responding in a mature manner discussing the OP and if you get the same tone of response then you might have something. But when you wander into a thread and throw around "cryling liberal" motifs that doesn't make other people trolls or fake outrage because they respond to you the way you started the exchange.

You've got to be kidding me. How much can you lack self-awareness to blame others for responding to you in the same way that you're starting shit? :confused:

No, they're not troll threads just because you don't like them. Geez, the hubris of it. And there's no outrage at disagreement, you're being a swarmy dick and when you get dick-ish responses you're claiming that's proof of their fake outrage?

How about this? Start responding in a mature manner discussing the OP and if you get the same tone of response then you might have something. But when you wander into a thread and throw around "cryling liberal" motifs that doesn't make other people trolls or fake outrage because they respond to you the way you started the exchange.

You've got to be kidding me. How much can you lack self-awareness to blame others for responding to you in the same way that you're starting shit? :confused:
Sure
Obama offered a gold toilet
Discuss
This is dumb
Stfu obamet
Make America obama again

This thread was painful to read lol. Cincymma79 got straight up rekt.

Sure
Obama offered a gold toilet
Discuss
This is dumb
Stfu obamet
Make America obama again

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean? I mean I get that it's some sort of commentary on the Guggenheim thread but beyond that it doesn't say anything, either about the Guggenheim thread or the subject that you and I discussing regarding your posting style.

Back