Trump Organization worth one tenth of value previously reported

Trump has done really well with that small million dollar loan his daddy gave him. He has turned it into billions.

Duuurrr I dont care if Trump lies to me and I blindly follow him cause luberrul tears duuurr

<Kpop775>
I think you anti trumpers are way more obsessed with being anti trump than most of trumps supporters, to be honest

He doesn't get to claim the value of his real estate because he doesn't even own the entire company, he may even be a minority share holder at this point I believe.
The Trump Organization is a privately held corporation which is currently reported to be owned by Trump. The only way he is a minority shareholder is if he transferred ownership to his children, which he has not done, although he has transferred it ito a trust managed by his children.

You may be confusing ownership of the Trump Organization with ownership of some of the trump-branded properties. Some of these are partially held by the Trump organization, and there are several that neither Trump nor the Trump organization has a majority (or even substantial) interest in.
I believe that Bloomberg and Forbes accounted for partial ownership while evaluating his assets and that of his corporation.

Sorry. He definitely overrreported his business, but its probably enough that he's still a billionaire.

That’s the attitude everybody should have , even those like yourself who clearly are not a fan of the man at this time.

But the reason for my snarky comment is because the article this thread is focusing on is another joke, clickbait, fake news blurb.

It basically states that the Trump Organization generated 10% of the revenue last year that is has generated in the past. Then it declares that Trump is “worth” correspondingly less because of this delta.
There’s no way the author is so obtuse as to confuse annual revenue with net worth, so it’s intent was just to stir people up with nonsense, and now here we are discussing it.
There’s also no way anyone would expect a corporation to produce similar revenues as years past when its CEO is focused on a (successful) presidential campaign.

For those who aren’t fond of him, there are plenty of actual reasons to talk shit about Trump without spazzing out over nonsense.

I get what you're saying, but I think his habit of constantly lying to make himself seem more important is pretty worrisome as a character trait.

That's it, time to move for an impeachment.

The Trump Organization is a privately held corporation which is currently reported to be owned by Trump. The only way he is a minority shareholder is if he transferred ownership to his children, which he has not done, although he has transferred it ito a trust managed by his children.

You may be confusing ownership of the Trump Organization with ownership of some of the trump-branded properties. Some of these are partially held by the Trump organization, and there are several that neither Trump nor the Trump organization has a majority (or even substantial) interest in.
I believe that Bloomberg and Forbes accounted for partial ownership while evaluating his assets and that of his corporation.

Sorry. He definitely overrreported his business, but its probably enough that he's still a billionaire.

Bloomberg and Forbes definitely account for these things. @Rational Poster made a thread and jumped the gun. His liking of your post tells all.

Bloomberg and Forbes definitely account for these things. @Rational Poster made a thread and jumped the gun. His liking of your post tells all.

I wouldn't go that far, he's clearly caught in a lie and not worth what he says if his company has 1/10th the revenue of his claims

By lenders, you mean Russians. Because no one in the US will loan him money anymore as he's defaulted on all of them.
Nope theres still plenty of dumb yanks whod invest in something he choses to front as they bought into the image/brand of him being a great buisnessman

So how much you think he worth?

I read it say he worth like 3.1 billion down from 3.7
He doesn't get to claim the value of his real estate because he doesn't even own the entire company, he may even be a minority share holder at this point I believe.

No offense but I just feel you want believe so bad he not billionaire.

But everyone kept telling me he must be smart because he's a billionaire.

Everyone in here was saying he was going to do a good job because he was a successful businessman.

Turns how he was lying to everyone, including his shareholders and lenders. I wonder why?

Are you daft?

"He's not a billionaire, he only has 700,000,000 dollars"

I feel so bad for you --- oh, and his business is a private entity, there is absolutely no evidence to support anything in that article. It's speculation.

lmao u idiots still don't know how business works.

Of course his official public record will show a much weaker income. It's how they evade taxes. You guys will always find things to be mad about. If his records show 10B you guys will still be mad.

Also, He's a billionaire not because he rakes in $1B a year. He's a billionaire cuz he actually have a billion dollars in his account. 700m disclosed = at least 1b undisclosed. But even so, 700m this year + another 700m from the year before or next year = 1.4B.

Only thing I got from this is that he evades tax but every rich businessman and politician does it so you can't be mad at Trump but not mad at everyone else.

His tower alone is worth 1 billion.

Real billionaires don't back scams like Trump University or sell their name to trash like Steaks or Water. His whole existence is smoke and mirrors and when he dies his real story will be told - he's be one of the great American showmen/conmen. He sells his "brand" which is based off his persona and supposedly being rich. He has enough money to fake it though, he's probably worth hundreds of millions.

Are you daft?

I feel so bad for you --- oh, and his business is a private entity, there is absolutely no evidence to support anything in that article. It's speculation.

lol..

He doesn't have 700M.. his company makes 700M, he doesn't get to put all of that in the bank.

If he gets 1% of that 700M annually, that would be a lot.

No offense, but it's not a big deal to me.

The real point here is that even while being exceedingly more wealthy than most people, he still feels the need to lie about how wealthy he is.

But everyone kept telling me he must be smart because he's a billionaire.

Everyone in here was saying he was going to do a good job because he was a successful businessman.

Turns how he was lying to everyone, including his shareholders and lenders. I wonder why?
I'm not sure but I've read that if he had simply invested his dad's money in an average investment portfolio in the early 80s he would have been richer by now.
Of course, he had much bigger success back then, he was really wealthy in the 80s, but he declined later on, I wonder if that has to do with his mental health. If you watch his interviews in the past he was a completely different person, he had well thought out responses, he didn't have the speech patterns we are all familiar now.

I'm not knowledgeable in american law but if his business is privately held it's hard to assess how much it's worth. You can value the real estate he has but you can't really value his brand name. If he did an IPO it's possible he would be worth more than just the value of the physical stuff he owns.

Are you daft?

He's probably the only president that's losing money by being president.

When the Clintons left the Whitehouse and stole from it, they were in debt.

When everyone thought Hillary was gonna be president, they're suddenly worth over a hundred million.

Obama made over 20 million being president. Where does it come from?

Last edited:
Back