Trump personally interviewing US Attorney Candidates - Guess which ones...

I'll go on record here. I have no problem with a President interviewing appointees.

Again, why did he pick only these two guys to meet with, NY attorneys who will oversee legal proceedings that he is involved in. Is that just an amazing coincidence?

To anyone who isn't completely obsessed with Trump, it looks really shady. You don't need to agree.

Again, why did he pick only these two guys to meet with, NY attorneys who will oversee legal proceedings that he is involved in. Is that just an amazing coincidence?

To anyone who isn't completely obsessed with Trump, it looks really shady. You don't need to agree.

Specially after he fired the previous attorney over his refusal to develop a personal relationship with Trump.

What part dont you understand?

You haven't backed me into a corner, as I've made my position quite clear. I never brought up Mexico in any context relating to this whatsoever, past or present, so what the fuck are you even talking about? You're using shit some people(not me) have allegedly said about your homeland, and trying to use it to point out hypocrisy in my argument.

It was quite a ridiculous and irrelevant response.

You haven't backed me into a corner, as I've made my position quite clear. I never brought up Mexico in any context relating to this whatsoever, past or present, so what the fuck are you even talking about? You're using shit some people(not me) have allegedly said about your homeland, and trying to use it to point out hypocrisy in my argument.

It was quite a ridiculous and irrelevant response.

No, wasnt talking to you but trumpites in general.

You of course have absolutely no qualm on supporting whatever Trump does and simply stating that you dont care.

You are entitled to your suspicion, a moderate dose of which is healthy. But when the same people who screech every time Trump flicks his little finger start shouting "This is it! We've got him now!", I view their claim with a healthy degree of skepticism myself.

OJ Simpson is legally innocent after all.
yes he is. Just because you dont like it does not give anyone the right to exact their own justice. Either the laws matter or they don't..

You of course have absolutely no qualm on supporting whatever Trump does and simply stating that you dont care.

Much like you didn't care when Obama appointed close personal friends into positions of power, like a certain Hawaiian Judge...

This notion that politics and positions of authority didn't ever mix before Trump, is laughable. Oh' no, he interviewed potential nominees. Oh' heavens, the democracy is crumbling!

Jesus fuckin' Christ, you Libs are hysterical.

yes he is. Just because you dont like it does not give anyone the right to exact their own justice. Either the laws matter or they don't..

Who is saying that Trump must be killed over this? We are merely calling a spade a spade.

Your argument would be like me saying that OJ is a murderer and you claiming that he was acquitted in a court of law so he is technically innocent.

Should probably just change every law Liberals don't like, and let Hillary Clinton run the country.
Nice retarded shitpost. You should probably stop fingering your uncle's iguana.

1.- Not really looked into it, but going from English to Spanish is easy, you can almost directly translate.

2.- If you speak spanish anywhere you will speak spanish everywhere.

That being said there are differences, specially in the nouns and the frequency of use of certain words.

Still its much easier for an anglophone to speak intelligible spanish than for a hispanic to speak intelligible english.

My spoken english is terrible and barely understandable because spelling in english is more complicated, an anglophone can spell spanish words with english rules syllable by syllable and be intelligible.

Thanks for the reply. http://www.mexican-spanish.com/mexican-vs-spanish/ Just looking at the link, some of those words are spelled very differently from their Mexican Spanish counter parts. If say you went to spain, and heard ducharse, would you know to take a shower? Like how would you get the context if you were not standing next to a shower and pointing at it?

Much like you didn't care when Obama appointed close personal friends into positions of power, like a certain Hawaiian Judge...

This notion that politics and positions of authority didn't ever mix before Trump, is laughable. Oh' no, he interviewed potential nominees. Oh' heavens, the democracy is crumbling!

Jesus fuckin' Christ, you Libs are hysterical.

Are you stupid or merely trolling?

1.- Judges are appointed by the Senate, the president can only nominate judges.

2.- He interviewed only 2 attorneys, that will oversee cases involving Trump after he fired the previous attorney for refusing to take "one on one" calls from the president.

As i said, i wasnt talking to you in particular, you have absolutely zero shame and integrity.

Who is saying that Trump must be killed over this? We are merely calling a spade a spade.

Your argument would be like me saying that OJ is a murderer and you claiming that he was acquitted in a court of law so he is technically innocent.
No what i am saying is, the law says he did not break the rules. I honestly think there is a difference between Oj and Trump's issues.

Sounded funnier in your head, didn't it?
No, it sounded like a retarded shitpost...think about it...you'll get there...

Do you actually have anything to say, or are you just trolling?

1.- Judges are appointed by the Senate, the president can only nominate judges.

No. Presidents appoint them. The Senate confirms them.

Much like this situation.

Stick to Mexican politics, hack.

Thanks for the reply. http://www.mexican-spanish.com/mexican-vs-spanish/ Just looking at the link, some of those words are spelled very differently from their Mexican Spanish counter parts. If say you went to spain, and heard ducharse, would you know to take a shower? Like how would you get the context if you were not standing next to a shower and pointing at it?

Yes, i understand all the words in there.

They are synonyms, which is what i refered when i said some words are more popular in some places than another.

No. Presidents appoint them. The Senate confirms them.

Much like this situation.

Stick to Mexican politics, hack.

Thats for cabinet positions, which are part of the executive.

Judges are independent of the executive branch. Like with Merrick Garland the Senate can refuse to appoint a judge, the Senate cant refuse a confirmation.

No what i am saying is, the law says he did not break the rules. I honestly think there is a difference between Oj and Trump's issues.

He didnt break the rules but his motive is clear, he wants an attorney that would be loyal to him, thats de facto corruption, even if it cant be proven.

Its similar to how he donated $35,000 to Texas attorney in order for him to drop the Trump U. case.

And its not like Trump didnt do it before, he fired Comey for the very same reason he fired Bharara, their refusal to establish a personal relationship with the president.

Yes, i understand all the words in there.

They are synonyms, which is what i refered when i said some words are more popular in some places than another.
But my question is, how would you know when to use which words? Say you have never been to Spain, nor heard their usage of language, how would a native Mexican know some of those words? I am having a hard time articulating my feelings on this, so my apologies Rod.

Back