Trump personally interviewing US Attorney Candidates - Guess which ones...

He didnt break the rules but his motive is clear, he wants an attorney that would be loyal to him, thats de facto corruption, even if it cant be proven.

Its similar to how he donated $35,000 to Texas attorney in order for him to drop the Trump U. case.

And its not like Trump didnt do it before, he fired Comey for the very same reason he fired Bharara, their refusal to establish a personal relationship with the president.
I would have thought the left would be ok with him firing Comey, as it was Comey's ridiculous press conference that put ultimately hurt Hillary's campaign.

But my question is, how would you know when to use which words? Say you have never been to Spain, nor heard their usage of language, how would a native Mexican know some of those words? I am having a hard time articulating my feelings on this, so my apologies Rod.

You can use them interchangeably and people will understand you.

Probably because cultural exchange never stopped being a thing? you go to school, you get taught Spanish, you get to read books from other countries, you end up watching TV with dubs and the such.

As i said the difference isnt greater than the difference between American and British English.

An American will be able to understand an Australian or Englishman, even if they use different words.

Take this for example.

https://www.thoughtco.com/differences-between-american-and-british-english-1212216

I would have thought the left would be ok with him firing Comey, as it was Comey's ridiculous press conference that put ultimately hurt Hillary's campaign.

But its not ok.

Because he was fired because he refused to establish a personal relationship with Trump.

He didnt break the rules but his motive is clear, he wants an attorney that would be loyal to him, thats de facto corruption, even if it cant be proven.

Its similar to how he donated $35,000 to Texas attorney in order for him to drop the Trump U. case.

And its not like Trump didnt do it before, he fired Comey for the very same reason he fired Bharara, their refusal to establish a personal relationship with the president.
It was the Florida State Attorney, Pam Bondi. I would like to see her legal briefs.
Pam%20Bondi_1481112252260_51054070_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You can use them interchangeably and people will understand you.

Probably because cultural exchange never stopped being a thing? you go to school, you get taught Spanish, you get to read books from other countries, you end up watching TV with dubs and the such.

As i said the difference isnt greater than the difference between American and British English.

An American will be able to understand an Australian or Englishman, even if they use different words.

Take this for example.

https://www.thoughtco.com/differences-between-american-and-british-english-1212216
So perhaps i am over thinking this? My reason for studying Spanish was, i wanted to be able to talk to the people that my side has spent so much time demonizing and more importantly fearing. I talk alot of shit about Latin Americans and to be honest, i am starting to think it is high time i actually get to know them. Tired of being ignorant really.

But its not ok.

Because he was fired because he refused to establish a personal relationship with Trump.
You are speaking with absolution. Do you have 100% court useable proof? I mean, would any other president stand for and approve of what Comey did? That was egregious.

You are speaking with absolution. Do you have 100% court useable proof? I mean, would any other president stand for and approve of what Comey did? That was egregious.

What did Comey did to get fired? what did Bharara did to get fired? Why is Trump only interviewing with attorneys in those particular districts?

Do i have beyond reasonable doubt? nope.

But if my wife enters a motel with another guy and tells me she just went to play monopoly with him, ill certainly wont believe her.

So perhaps i am over thinking this? My reason for studying Spanish was, i wanted to be able to talk to the people that my side has spent so much time demonizing and more importantly fearing. I talk alot of shit about Latin Americans and to be honest, i am starting to think it is high time i actually get to know them. Tired of being ignorant really.

Oh, thats cool, you can try Taringa! which is the largest hispanic social network, its the spanish speaking 4chan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taringa!

That page gets visitors from all over the world.

EDIT

Sherdog apparently kept the exclamation point out of the link.

What did Comey did to get fired? what did Bharara did to get fired? Why is Trump only interviewing with attorneys in those particular districts?

Do i have beyond reasonable doubt? nope.

But if my wife enters a motel with another guy and tells me she just went to play monopoly with him, ill certainly wont believe her.
Honestly, you are probably right, but let's both be honest. EVERY politician does this. They all do something self serving. Since a republican is in office, the left will screech about it. When a democrat gets in office, the republicans will screech about the exact same thing. The screeching, like the op, is just part of the game of politics.

For me, this is so minor that i just don't feel like wasting my emotional reservoir on it. In the grand scheme of things i just feel it is so minor that i truly don't care. Not likely affect me in the least, as i will never be able to afford a night at any Trump property.

Oh, thats cool, you can try Taringa! which is the largest hispanic social network, its the spanish speaking 4chan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taringa!

That page gets visitors from all over the world.

EDIT

Sherdog apparently kept the exclamation point out of the link.
Sounds like this would be a great place to try and speak/type in Spanish and get practice. As well as learn more about the people. Thanks for the heads up.

Honestly, you are probably right, but let's both be honest. EVERY politician does this. They all do something self serving. Since a republican is in office, the left will screech about it. When a democrat gets in office, the republicans will screech about the exact same thing. The screeching, like the op, is just part of the game of politics.

For me, this is so minor that i just don't feel like wasting my emotional reservoir on it. In the grand scheme of things i just feel it is so minor that i truly don't care. Not likely affect me in the least, as i will never be able to afford a night at any Trump property.

Fair enough, but IMO thats one of the reasons why Presidents should really create some distance with their personal business while in office.

Fair enough, but IMO thats one of the reasons why Presidents should really create some distance with their personal business while in office.
Absolutely agree with you.

Put the exact phrase you posted back into the Google search bar. "Eso Es Todo" comes back as "That is all".

My wife, on top of being the love of my life and my best friend, has been a Spanish speaker her entire life. It would be unfair to say Spanish or English are her first or second language, both were spoken equally in her household throughout her childhood.
For the record, I thought he was joking re. Google.

Back