Trump plans pardoning members of the Russia investigation

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...tigating-special-counsel-robert-muellers-team
"Trump was consulting with advisers “about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself” in connection to the probe led by special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller."
A lot of quotes from this article on how Donald is screwing with the investigation. So conservatives how do you feel if Trump pardons everybody except some cans?

Inferring a bit from anonymous sources. Let’s wait and see what happens shall we?

Hey, we all know that it comes down to what Putin wants. When sources close to Putin are quoted, I'll pay attention.

Inferring a bit from anonymous sources. Let’s wait and see what happens shall we?
No
We must speculate and hyperventilate about what ifs and call anyone who points that out racist

Also should add that this is an outrage that we aren’t more offended that Israel kills Palestinians and here is some purple text to prove it

Drumpf
Maga

There. Covered the next several pages before they happened.

But even if he does pardon some people, shouldn’t we wait and see what they’re pardoned for before we’re offended?

I suppose it would depend on who is pardoned and why.

Some of these Trump acolytes seem like bona fide criminals. Manafort seems a good example. I would much rather see him face trial than be pardoned based on what we know right now.

But if the OIG report on Mueller's probe exposes the kind of aggressive bias it revealed in the Clinton probe, then I think it opens the door for pardons.

There have been plenty of reports that tRUmp has already talked about his pardoning power and how far it goes. It's safe to say at this point that he has had that conversation with his attorneys.

Two real potential problems come up if tRUmp pardons

1) If the investigation reaches far enough to tRUmp, tRUmp could be an unindicted co-conspirator, this makes it so tRUmp cannot pardon himself, you could also do the same for family members. This skirts the legal battle while tRUmp would be POTUS

2) If tRUmp does pardon say Manafort, Manafort loses his 5A right. This means a refusal to testify would land him in prison. Manafort would also lose all of his assets seized as he would have admitted guilt. Manafort could always testify and perjure himself which of course leads to more prison

Lol "reportedly possibly considering". Let's spend several days discussing something the guy hasn't done or said.

Trump derangement syndrome is fo real.

<36>

Lol "reportedly possibly considering". Let's spend several days discussing something the guy hasn't done or said.

<36>
http://time.com/5314567/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-pardon/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/politics/trump-pardon-power-constitution.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ler-letter-president-pardon-powers/666470002/

Can go back to last year to when Dowd and Cobb were on the legal team and find articles discussing how team tRUmp was looking into pardon powers.

Now we have tRUmp himself discussing his ability to pardon (specifically himself), Rudy saying tRUmp can pardon, AND the letter in January sent to Mueller discussing pardon powers

How fucking stupid are you

<36>
<Fedor23>
For a guy who's not gonna do something, he seems awfully keen on knowing the absolute limits of his pardoning power...

But then he also seemed keen on lock her up and wall.

Said to the Russian President regarding our missile defense:

This is my last election...after my election I have more flexibility”.

*everyone yawns*

Said to the Russian President regarding our missile defense:

This is my last election...after my election I have more flexibility”.

*everyone yawns*
I remember that. It got lost in a fog of DJTbullshit for me.
I've been oversaturated with his constant idiocy.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...tigating-special-counsel-robert-muellers-team
"Trump was consulting with advisers “about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself” in connection to the probe led by special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller."
A lot of quotes from this article on how Donald is screwing with the investigation. So conservatives how do you feel if Trump pardons everybody except some cans?

Sweet. More anonymous sources.

http://time.com/5314567/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-pardon/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/politics/trump-pardon-power-constitution.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ler-letter-president-pardon-powers/666470002/

Can go back to last year to when Dowd and Cobb were on the legal team and find articles discussing how team tRUmp was looking into pardon powers.

Now we have tRUmp himself discussing his ability to pardon (specifically himself), Rudy saying tRUmp can pardon, AND the letter in January sent to Mueller discussing pardon powers

How fucking stupid are you
Apparently just stupid enough to not freak out like a school girl who just saw a mouse over something that didn't happen.

Why the fuck would he not look into his pardoning powers during an investigation specifically designed to pin anything they possibly can on him, veer way off, then have the dems screaming "obstruction of justice" for replacing a clearly partisan head of the investigation whose entire family attended anti-trump rallies, who then proved it further by writing a book that came off like a jilted prom date talking about his tan and almost crying because Obama called him a good guy. Jesus, of course Trump should pardon himself if they try to call firing that weepy hack "obstruction of justice ".

He also said he's within his presidential rights to shut the investigation down, but surprise, hasn't and it's been going on for a year and a half. Were you also one of the dipshits having a meltdown about "Trump wants to fire Mueller" for the last year?

Grow up, snowflake, instead of expecting everyone else to have an emotional meltdown with you over hypotheticals. What exactly do think everybody should be doing about what you think he's reportedly possibly considering?

Apparently just stupid enough to not freak out like a school girl who just saw a mouse over something that didn't happen.

Why the fuck would he not look into his pardoning powers during an investigation specifically designed to pin anything they possibly can on him, veer way off, then have the dems screaming "obstruction of justice" for replacing a clearly partisan head of the investigation whose entire family attended anti-trump rallies, who then proved it further by writing a book that came off like a jilted prom date talking about his tan and almost crying because Obama called him a good guy. Jesus, of course Trump should pardon himself if they try to call firing that weepy hack "obstruction of justice ".

He also said he's within his presidential rights to shut the investigation down, but surprise, hasn't and it's been going on for a year and a half. Were you also one of the dipshits having a meltdown about "Trump wants to fire Mueller" for the last year?

Grow up, snowflake, instead of expecting everyone else to have an emotional meltdown with you over hypotheticals. What exactly do think everybody should be doing about what you think he's reportedly possibly considering?

Interesting how Republicans are bitching about 1 1/2 years. Clinton and Whitewater was 6 years (don't remember the R's screaming about it taking too long), Plame was 3 years, Iran-Contra was 6 years, Watergate was 4 years.

Interesting how Republicans are bitching about 1 1/2 years. Clinton and Whitewater was 6 years (don't remember the R's screaming about it taking too long), Plame was 3 years, Iran-Contra was 6 years, Watergate was 4 years.

Hell, Benghazi was what, 2 years? And that was the definition of a fishing expedition.

Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!

<{vega}>

I said if Trump was going to shut it down, like all these "anonymous sources" have been claiming, he wouldn't have let it go for a year and a half. Not sure what you're on about.

He should pardon Manafort. They put the old man in jail for witness tampering when they entire case against him is one big witness tampering against trump by trying to get Manafort to flip and testify.

<{vega}>

I said if Trump was going to shut it down, like all these "anonymous sources" have been claiming, he wouldn't have let it go for a year and a half. Not sure what you're on about.

He won't shut it down, but he and others (Giuliani for example) have been claiming that it is taking a long time and needs to be wrapped up.

Back