Trump plays 4d chess with the sun

Meanwhile, the TS turned a blind eye to Obama droning an underage American with 0 ties to terrorism until getting called out on it.

That's not true, genius. I condemned all his killings of innocent men, women and children and am still bewildered why you literally only care about that one so much that I had to specifically condemn it. You still haven't answered, btw. Nor have you answered why it's your only talking point like it's some kind of coup de grace for any debate you could possibly be in when it only makes sense in your head.

Good thing you showed up in this thread, not understanding how funny it is the president of the United States did something that every person in North America was warned against doing for health reasons, because until your post the dumbest post was KlnOmega's pizzagate post.

You don't specify, but definitely, blue eyes are more sensitive to bright light than other eye colours. I'm middle aged and I still have near perfect vision. I value my eyesight greatly and don't intend to fuck with it at any age.
35, so yeah I'm not gonna do anything to make it worse than it is already. Not unless cloning or cybernetic eyes become a thing anyway.

My optometrist just told me that I should consider sunglasses because of my eye color. On top of blue eyes I've also got a fairly high prescription so I'm pretty wary of any very bright light. I just used my imagination yesterday and played it safe.

Your sunglasses should not only dim the light that is coming in but also protect you from UVA and UVB radiation. You can also get your regular lenses coated to to prevent the radiation as well.
Corneal damage, cataracts, and macular degeneration are all possible chronic effects from UV exposure and can ultimately lead to blindness. Melanoma, a type of skin cancer, can also develop within the eye.
I would also suggest a polarized lens. It cuts down the glare from objects. It's pricey when you wear glasses but I always found it worth it.

Your sunglasses should not only dim the light that is coming in but also protect you from UVA and UVB radiation. You can also get your regular lenses coated to to prevent the radiation as well.
Corneal damage, cataracts, and macular degeneration are all possible chronic effects from UV exposure and can ultimately lead to blindness. Melanoma, a type of skin cancer, can also develop within the eye.
I would also suggest a polarized lens. It cuts down the glare from objects. It's pricey when you wear glasses but I always found it worth it.
I typically wear contacts, but I might switch back to glasses once I need bifocals. But yeah in the short term I made sure that I got a cheap pair of sunglasses that block UV rays for driving. Gonna look into whether or not it's worth it to find a more expensive pair.

so he was looking at the eclipse through protective glasses and when he was done with that he glimpsed up without the glasses.

this is a good example of message framing

so he was looking at the eclipse through protective glasses and when he was done with that he glimpsed up without the glasses.

this is a good example of message framing

speaking of message framing, where did you get that sequence of events?

That's not true, genius. I condemned all his killings of innocent men, women and children and am still bewildered why you literally only care about that one so much that I had to specifically condemn it. You still haven't answered, btw. Nor have you answered why it's your only talking point like it's some kind of coup de grace for any debate you could possibly be in when it only makes sense in your head.

Good thing you showed up in this thread, not understanding how funny it is the president of the United States did something that every person in North America was warned against doing for health reasons, because until your post the dumbest post was KlnOmega's pizzagate post.
And yet you were the one who apologized and admitted to making a mistake, not me. <Moves>

Out tarding a @klnOmega post is a tall order too.

And yet you were the one who apologized and admitted to making a mistake, not me. <Moves>

lmfao that might be true, I don't remember how it went. I will admit when I make a mistake, unlike some people *cough cough you* who are so dense their minds are literally incapable of forming their own thoughts. I wasn't expecting you to be spouting factual information. That was unprecedented and disorienting, but seems to have been a one-time thing.

So why do you obsess on that one killing and pretend it has some vital significance that renders all other killings meaningless?

Last edited:
lmfao that might be true, I don't remember how it went. I will admit when I make a mistake, unlike some people *cough cough you* who are so dense their minds are literally incapable of forming their own thoughts. I wasn't expecting you to be spouting factual information. That was unprecedented and disorienting, but seems to have been a one-time thing.

So why do you obsess on that one killing and pretend it has some vital significance that renders all other killings meaningless?
You're the one who just used the Hannity defense. Game over, man.

My pizzagate post was funny. Fuck you.

Back