International Trump/Putin Summit

Could you explain this irony?

Otherwise it just looks like a failed deflection.

How many people were executed, imprisoned, tortured or just starved to death under the cults of personality presided over by Stalin and Mao?

Oh, wait - they weren't real Communists, right?:rolleyes:

How many people were executed, imprisoned, tortured or just starved to death under the cults of personality presided over by Stalin and Mao?

Oh, wait - they weren't real Communists, right?:rolleyes:

Right, so again - please explain the irony.

Do you know what "irony" means? It's not just a conduit to insult someone or deflect to another topic, even if it is used as such by dolts.

Right, so again - please explain the irony.

Do you know what "irony" means? It's not just a conduit to insult someone or deflect to another topic, even if it is used as such by dolts.

I thought my comment was self-explanatory. Obviously, I gave you far too much credit. So I will attempt to put it into(small)words your pitiful intellect can comprehend.

You made a snide comment that Trump supporters would welcome his actions no matter how damaging they are to them personally and the nation as a whole. Which, to be fair, is an accurate representation of The Donald's most fanatical followers. The irony is that the system your idol created directly leads to cults of personality built around men like Stalin and Mao, who slaughtered tens of millions of their own people - while being feted as near-divine leaders by the survivors.

TL/DR: you complaining about Trump supporters blindly following their idol is like a Neo-Nazi ranting about, "White Genocide".

Can’t believe this thread is this long, bring your enemies closer, Trump has been on the money since he’s been in the office as far as relations. You dumb fucks want him to draw the line in the sand Obama style ??? Let him make a relationship with stupid leader unless you guys want war with a power house???

I thought my comment was self-explanatory. Obviously, I gave you far too much credit. So I will attempt to put it into(small)words your pitiful intellect can comprehend.

You made a snide comment that Trump supporters would welcome his actions no matter how damaging they are to them personally and the nation as a whole. Which, to be fair, is an accurate representation of The Donald's most fanatical followers. The irony is that the system your idol created directly leads to cults of personality built around men like Stalin and Mao, who slaughtered tens of millions of their own people - while being feted as near-divine leaders by the survivors.

TL/DR: you complaining about Trump supporters blindly following their idol is like a Neo-Nazi ranting about, "White Genocide".

Man, that's a stretch. I nearly had an aneurysm stretching my pitiful intellect to grasp your dizzying display of intelligence.

But, alas, I don't support and never have supported Stalin or Mao, nor do almost any communists. "Not real communism" and all. And that goes for Trotsky as well, in that he co-opted Leninism, which was the predecessor to Stalinism and was very basically and fundamentally not communism.

But I won't bore you with things you don't care to learn about. So, until next time you chime in with an awkward and ill-fitting attempt at an insult, I bid you ado.

Can’t believe this thread is this long, bring your enemies closer, Trump has been on the money since he’s been in the office as far as relations. You dumb fucks want him to draw the line in the sand Obama style ??? Let him make a relationship with stupid leader unless you guys want war with a power house???

Right. Because that's the only two options available: throwing your own intelligence and law enforcement agencies under the bus on live TV watched by millions around the world, or WWIII.

Russia isn't a powerhouse. Without the Nukes, which even the Russians aren't stupid enough to use, they'd have as much international power as Italy. Who's economy Russia barely matches. Putin is a brilliant strategist who's mastery of low intensity hybrid warfare has allowed Russia to punch well above her weight. But America has made it easy by giving him far too much respect and room to operate.

Man, that's a stretch. I nearly had an aneurysm stretching my pitiful intellect to grasp your dizzying display of intelligence.

But, alas, I don't support and never have supported Stalin or Mao, nor do almost any communists. "Not real communism" and all. And that goes for Trotsky as well, in that he co-opted Leninism, which was the predecessor to Stalinism and was very basically and fundamentally not communism.

But I won't bore you with things you don't care to learn about. So, until next time you chime in with an awkward and ill-fitting attempt at an insult, I bid you ado.

Well done. You're smart enough to Tap before you Snap or Nap. I'm impressed.

Dasvidaniya, Comrade;)

Right. Because that's the only two options available: throwing your own intelligence and law enforcement agencies under the bus on live TV watched by millions around the world, or WWIII.

Russia isn't a powerhouse. Without the Nukes, which even the Russians aren't stupid enough to use, they'd have as much international power as Italy. Who's economy Russia barely matches. Putin is a brilliant strategist who's mastery of low intensity hybrid warfare has allowed Russia to punch well above her weight. But America has made it easy by giving him far too much respect and room to operate.
So then why you worried about them ?

So then why you worried about them ?

Because they're still obviously incredible at espionage. knowing full well that they can't win militarily against a first world country (look at the initial Battle of Grozny) they are still able to subvert their enemies through espionage and throwing their weight behind brush wars.

Dude not too long ago they brazenly murdered someone in London and gave zero fucks the world knew they did it, they also got called out for supporting groups in Afghanistan that killed NATO soldiers.

This whole thing is crazy to me, not that long ago the right in the US didn't think Obama was hard enough on Russia because he only implemented crippling sanctions over military action. Dude are you even capable of not being a partisan hack anymore?

Because they're still obviously incredible at espionage. knowing full well that they can't win militarily against a first world country (look at the initial Battle of Grozny) they are still able to subvert their enemies through espionage and throwing their weight behind brush wars.

Dude not too long ago they brazenly murdered someone in London and gave zero fucks the world knew they did it, they also got called out for supporting groups in Afghanistan that killed NATO soldiers.

This whole thing is crazy to me, not that long ago the right in the US didn't think Obama was hard enough on Russia because he only implemented crippling sanctions over military action. Dude are you even capable of not being a partisan hack anymore?
The attitude is amazing.
My enemy isn't my enemy and he's not beating me with a pipe and if he did I deserve it but he isn't

The attitude is amazing.
My enemy isn't my enemy and he's not beating me with a pipe and if he did I deserve it but he isn't

I've been pretty nihilistic since the election but the attitude of trump supporters is legitimately worrying. I always scoffed at people calling them neo-fashs but I can kind of see it now.

Trump says Russia didn't do it, they agree. Trump says they probably did, they agree. This sort of lapse of logic is incredibly concerning.

I've been pretty nihilistic since the election but the attitude of trump supporters is legitimately worrying. I always scoffed at people calling them neo-fashs but I can kind of see it now.

Trump says Russia didn't do it, they agree. Trump says they probably did, they degree. This sort of lapse of logic is incredibly concerning.
We put on rose colored glasses and tend to excuse the behavior of the person we guessed about on election day. I can understand that.

But when I do so it isn't blind devotion. If a politician I got behind is a fuck up, I notice and don't ignore it. If they fuck up badly, they don't get my vote again and I'll say I support their policies not them.

This is something more akin to religious devotion.

And for treasonous Donny Fatfuck of all people.
The least loyal man on the planet isn't deserving of any loyalty.

We put on rose colored glasses and tend to excuse the behavior of the person we guessed about on election day. I can understand that.

But when I do so it isn't blind devotion. If a politician I got behind is a fuck up, I notice and don't ignore it. If they fuck up badly, they don't get my vote again and I'll say I support their policies not them.

This is something more akin to religious devotion.

And for treasonous Donny Fatfuck of all people.
The least loyal man on the planet isn't deserving of any loyalty.

I 100% agree. I try not to fault people too much for hypocrisy as I'm well aware of my own but this goes beyond simple looking the other way. This is a fervent denial of reality.

I 100% agree. I try not to fault people too much for hypocrisy as I'm well aware of my own but this goes beyond simple looking the other way. This is a fervent denial of reality.
I see a conscious verbal effort to twist and re-form the truth around whatever image they want projected, much like what... politicians do.
Except that this appears hyperamplified.
They could've made it an effective tool if the internet didn't exist... or maybe it was such an effective tool because the internet exists.

The internet should be used as a means of accessing fact. In botworld, the internet is a means of distorting fact.

I see a conscious verbal effort to twist and re-form the truth around whatever image they want projected, much like what... politicians do.
Except that this appears hyperamplified.
They could've made it an effective tool if the internet didn't exist... or maybe it was such an effective tool because the internet exists.

The internet should be used as a means of accessing fact. In botworld, the internet is a means of distorting fact.

I think so as well but what are humans but a living and breathing example of wasted potential? I could be studying calculus right now but instead I'm watching Parks and Rec while scrolling my IG.

As someone who does study speech and how certain words influence group thought we are seeing more people able to find ways to justify their incorrect beliefs.

At first I thought that the Trumpets here were just trying to spin this momentous failure from our president but it actually seems like this whole thing was a success.

I think so as well but what are humans but a living and breathing example of wasted potential? I could be studying calculus right now but instead I'm watching Parks and Rec while scrolling my IG.

As someone who does study speech and how certain words influence group thought we are seeing more people able to find ways to justify their incorrect beliefs.

At first I thought that the Trumpets here were just trying to spin this momentous failure from our president but it actually seems like this whole thing was a success.
"There's no success like failure, and failure's no success at all"

This is why I've never been into a politician beyond casting my vote.

Think of it this way: people have always been easily fooled and easily led. There are fans that would throw themselves off a cliff if Kanye told them to do it, and all he does is... whatever he does.

702dffc0cd0bd47d8a5bf98552e9f138

Was banging Republican operative Paul Erickson, who did her homework.

giphy.gif

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...l/news-story/6bfcabf428f7f6d0c1f59f9041878c3b

How can you guys be so sure about that? As far as I am concerned I think you are very wrong here. If attacked, Russia would use nukes. Their military strategists are all hard liners who share the opinion that Russia will exist independent or not at all.

It makes sense if you try to see it from this perspective: They know they can't win. So they would drag you into their abyss.

Trump says Russia didn't do it, they agree. Trump says they probably did, they agree. This sort of lapse of logic is incredibly concerning.
It is all about the fragile ego of the Trumtards, they just can't admit they done been conned, which they know deep down inside. Anything not to admit the hated "libruls' were right all along. no matter the damage to their lives and the country.

Back