International Trump/Putin Summit

Because they're still obviously incredible at espionage. knowing full well that they can't win militarily against a first world country (look at the initial Battle of Grozny) they are still able to subvert their enemies through espionage and throwing their weight behind brush wars.

Dude not too long ago they brazenly murdered someone in London and gave zero fucks the world knew they did it, they also got called out for supporting groups in Afghanistan that killed NATO soldiers.

This whole thing is crazy to me, not that long ago the right in the US didn't think Obama was hard enough on Russia because he only implemented crippling sanctions over military action. Dude are you even capable of not being a partisan hack anymore?
What should USA do with them then ?

702dffc0cd0bd47d8a5bf98552e9f138

Was banging Republican operative Paul Erickson, who did her homework.

giphy.gif

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...l/news-story/6bfcabf428f7f6d0c1f59f9041878c3b
Weird face

Can’t believe this thread is this long, bring your enemies closer, Trump has been on the money since he’s been in the office as far as relations. You dumb fucks want him to draw the line in the sand Obama style ??? Let him make a relationship with stupid leader unless you guys want war with a power house???

You sound like a fucking pussy who sucks up to the bully so he doesnt get beaten...

You sound like a fucking pussy who sucks up to the bully so he doesnt get beaten...

I think a lot of Trump supporters are like that. Even Trump himself is like that. They never really fit in with the cool kids so when they have their chance like Trump and Putin they slobber all over the cool kid (Putin) and go way overboard in trying to get his affection. Trumpers (very low educated and picked on) finally see one of them in the white house and it gives them this renewed confidence which is why they will support him no matter what. Trump supporters have difficulty thinking for themselves so they are happy they now have someone to do it for them... Even if it is Donald Trump.

I've been pretty nihilistic since the election but the attitude of trump supporters is legitimately worrying. I always scoffed at people calling them neo-fashs but I can kind of see it now.

Trump says Russia didn't do it, they agree. Trump says they probably did, they agree. This sort of lapse of logic is incredibly concerning.
Tbf to trump he did sayhe could shoot someone and not lose support, basically saying his supporters are like cult. I can understand falling for a politicians charm. But trump with his liberal background and everyday contradiction is something else. We seen everything he says and does.....there is a tweet from obamas time that make trump look like a hypocrite. But they never think once he is full of shit. Its amazing actually

"... he just fuckin' barges in, takes a slash over Theresa May, gives Vladimir Putin a soapy tit wank whilst doing a liquid shit over the stars and stripes...."

Gold.

I think a lot of Trump supporters are like that. Even Trump himself is like that. They never really fit in with the cool kids so when they have their chance like Trump and Putin they slobber all over the cool kid (Putin) and go way overboard in trying to get his affection. Trumpers (very low educated and picked on) finally see one of them in the white house and it gives them this renewed confidence which is why they will support him no matter what. Trump supporters have difficulty thinking for themselves so they are happy they now have someone to do it for them... Even if it is Donald Trump.

Usual low self esteem deflection, touting how smart you are while really having the IQ of an imbecile.

so how's that new Russia and north korea alliance going?

Usual low self esteem deflection, touting how smart you are while really having the IQ of an imbecile.

As usual you Trumpers misread everything. I took an IQ test a couple years back and scored 127. I also do not have low self esteem lol. Just trust me on that

Either way what I said is true. I see it every day on here, in the news and in real life. You guys think it's cool to be ignorant and not believe facts. Somehow you guys believe Donald Trump over the intelligence agencies, over scientists, over anyone who dares to oppose your dear leader. It's really a sickness and his supporters need help. They are living in a fantasy world where Trump is like a smart guy who actually knows what he is talking about.

Tbf to trump he did sayhe could shoot someone and not lose support, basically saying his supporters are like cult. I can understand falling for a politicians charm. But trump with his liberal background and everyday contradiction is something else. We seen everything he says and does.....there is a tweet from obamas time that make trump look like a hypocrite. But they never think once he is full of shit. Its amazing actually
They truly are a cult, Trump contradicts himself on a daily basis, and they defend both positions, a sick, sad state of affairs for America and the world.

They truly are a cult, Trump contradicts himself on a daily basis, and they defend both positions, a sick, sad state of affairs for America and the world.

100% correct. If Trump today said that Putin hacked the elections and that he is a "bad dude" all of a sudden the Trump sheep would be saying the same thing. If Trump started talking about how great of a president Obama was his sheep would start saying, well, Obama wasn't that bad. It's like living in a fantasy world.

How did you replace your brain with nothing but rocks without dying? Global oil prices are on the rise. This is not something that is isolated to Russia and benefits petrol producing companies in all oil rich countries. The price of oil and gas in Russia is much more connected to the worldwide market than having anything to do Trump dropping the Iran deal. Trump backing out of Jihad Barry's deal with Iran has little to no effect on Russia's relationship with Iran. They have supported each other as strong allies for decades and this continues unchanged. Your posted links have proved nothing except the fact that you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Notice oil and gas prices jumped when Trump tore up the Iran agreement and that this reprieve was a massive boost that Russia's sinking economy badly needed.

if these agreements are so great and fantastic why is trump keeping them secret? Why is he keeping them secret at all?

As usual you Trumpers misread everything. I took an IQ test a couple years back and scored 127. I also do not have low self esteem lol. Just trust me on that

Either way what I said is true. I see it every day on here, in the news and in real life. You guys think it's cool to be ignorant and not believe facts. Somehow you guys believe Donald Trump over the intelligence agencies, over scientists, over anyone who dares to oppose your dear leader. It's really a sickness and his supporters need help. They are living in a fantasy world where Trump is like a smart guy who actually knows what he is talking about.

Thanks for the laugh after reading your first paragraph. Did it ever occur to you that people have mistrusted our intelligence agencies long before President Trump. Nothing surrounding Trump is new despite what you are fed by your beloved MSM.

Back