International Trump/Putin Summit

if these agreements are so great and fantastic why is trump keeping them secret? Why is he keeping them secret at all?
Why are republicans blocking the translator from telling what was actually said? The whole thing stinks to high heaven yet the phony patriots on the right are applauding,

Thanks for the laugh after reading your first paragraph. Did it ever occur to you that people have mistrusted our intelligence agencies long before President Trump. Nothing surrounding Trump is new despite what you are fed by your beloved MSM.

Again you refuse to believe facts but that's fine. People have had SOME mistrust of our intelligence agencies but to choose Don the Con and Vlad Putin over ALL of the intelligence agencies is ridiculous but like I said earlier. You have a guy like you in the White House so it makes sense to follow him like a lost puppy.

Donald Trump says 2 different things like hours apart and you sheep just go along with it. Sad

Pretty typical also, everyone who doesn't believe like you and Don the Con are BAD, Intelligence agencies? BAD, MSM? BAD, liberals? BAD. Yet you guys are the ones with all the answers. I mean, it's utterly laughable

if these agreements are so great and fantastic why is trump keeping them secret? Why is he keeping them secret at all?
Because, and this is being outrageously generous, transparency isn't exactly his sorta thing.

You sound like a fucking pussy who sucks up to the bully so he doesnt get beaten...
Yea ok lib vag don’t even go there and nice contribution... keep being scared of Russia and Supreme judge picks

Yea ok lib vag don’t even go there and nice contribution... keep being scared of Russia and Supreme judge picks
Keep blindly worshipping a scumbag because you are so insecure sniffing Trumps jockstrap makes you feel like a man.

Nobody is afraid of fucking Russia. We just don't want our president to be bitch made and grovel towards another country. That's fine with you but not some of us.

Trump just said about Theresa May what most Brexit supporters think I can't believe people are attacking him over that especially given all those who have Left Theresa Mays over Brexit. She never wanted to leave the EU and it shows.

Also breaking Etiquette over the Queen when everyone has done it including Obama. Now who is a pussy where you want Trump to kiss a monarchs arse LOL nobody voted for her American President > The Queen of England.

Oh and some Russian pro-gun supporter has sex with a Republican big whoop.

They're making it a crime for anyone who have relations with Russia but have no problem taking foreign money and special interest groups from Middle Eastern dictatorships and human rights abuser.

Again you refuse to believe facts but that's fine. People have had SOME mistrust of our intelligence agencies but to choose Don the Con and Vlad Putin over ALL of the intelligence agencies is ridiculous but like I said earlier. You have a guy like you in the White House so it makes sense to follow him like a lost puppy.

Donald Trump says 2 different things like hours apart and you sheep just go along with it. Sad

Pretty typical also, everyone who doesn't believe like you and Don the Con are BAD, Intelligence agencies? BAD, MSM? BAD, liberals? BAD. Yet you guys are the ones with all the answers. I mean, it's utterly laughable

Understand this first about me, I don't blindly follow President Trump. I had my beliefs long before he was elected and knew about the lies and deceit from the sources that you consider fact.
Instead of obsessing over Trump put some of that time into researching the lies of media and intelligence agency. It will make you a more informed person.

Understand this first about me, I don't blindly follow President Trump. I had my beliefs long before he was elected and knew about the lies and deceit from the sources that you consider fact.
Instead of obsessing over Trump put some of that time into researching the lies of media and intelligence agency. It will make you a more informed person.
Yet you believe anything out of Trumps mouth, that makes you both gullible and ill informed.

Yet you believe anything out of Trumps mouth, that makes you both gullible and ill informed.

I just stated the contrary yet you still parrot this ironic statement, which makes you look like an moron. In your eyes anyone who questions what they are told by the supposed experts is only because the President told them so. Instead of being so ill informed yourself do some research, its not worth my time to provide it to you.

I just stated the contrary yet you still parrot this ironic statement, which makes you look like an moron. In your eyes anyone who questions what they are told by the supposed experts is only because the President told them so. Instead of being so ill informed yourself do some research, its not worth my time to provide it to you.
Do you believe Trump?

Trump just said about Theresa May what most Brexit supporters think I can't believe people are attacking him over that especially given all those who have Left Theresa Mays over Brexit. She never wanted to leave the EU and it shows.

Also breaking Etiquette over the Queen when everyone has done it including Obama. Now who is a pussy where you want Trump to kiss a monarchs arse LOL nobody voted for her American President > The Queen of England.

Oh and some Russian pro-gun supporter has sex with a Republican big whoop.

They're making it a crime for anyone who have relations with Russia but have no problem taking foreign money and special interest groups from Middle Eastern dictatorships and human rights abuser.
Fuck the queen. What, she had to wait and he didn't bow? Her subjects can bow before the dried up old inbred 'til they're blue in the face for all I care, screw Americans doing so.
A 143 page hen party of dizzy hysteria and pearl-clutching, hyperventilating TARDS, lol.
I've never seen this level of mass hysteria.

Hilarious this thread is still going. Our president met with a foreign leader.. Wow.

Notice oil and gas prices jumped when Trump tore up the Iran agreement and that this reprieve was a massive boost that Russia's sinking economy badly needed.
Then they came right down. You are not providing any evidence that one thing had anything to do with the other. Oil and gas prices are in an eternal state of fluxuation. All you have are assumptions and accusations that they are related with no proof. You are trying to take a normal movement and blame it on someone you hate. Trump did not re-enter Jihad Barry's weak Iran deal to make the prices come back down, so why did they come back down? Quite a pathetic attempt at deception is really what it is. Seek treatment for your Trump derangement syndrome. Its not healthy for you.

Then they came right down. You are not providing any evidence that one thing had anything to do with the other. Oil and gas prices are in an eternal state of fluxuation. All you have are assumptions and accusations that they are related with no proof. You are trying to take a normal movement and blame it on someone you hate. Trump did not re-enter Jihad Barry's weak Iran deal to make the prices come back down, so why did they come back down? Quite a pathetic attempt at deception is really what it is. Seek treatment for your Trump derangement syndrome. Its not healthy for you.

They did not come down. I provided links that showed you they're still at their high point.

Back