International Trump/Putin Summit

What you implied is that deep state globalists want a war with Russia. Citing Don the Con was good for a chuckle though. Keep up the good work.
They have attacked the integrity of Russia non stop while providing no evidence. There was a build up of troops on Russia's borders before Trump took office. Sure seems like someone wants war to me. Citing Intelligence services as a reliable source is good for a good chuckle. They have been so honest in the past, after all.

Interesting piece from Judge Napolitano:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-than-congress-hysterical-media-combined.html

Stated differently, Trump knows how to negotiate, and his skills cannot be assessed midstream -- because midstream is often muddy and muddled. Trump’s efforts this week were just a beginning. His public praise of Putin and giving moral equivalence to Putin and our intelligence services were not to state truths but to influence Putin’s thinking in order to bend Putin's will -- eventually -- to his own.

But the neocons in Congress will have none of this. The power of American arms-makers is formidable and profound. They have acolytes in all branches of the federal government. They depend on the threats of foreign governments to animate taxpayer funding of their armaments.

They know that Russia is the only threat in Europe, and they fear that if President Trump reaches a meaningful rapprochement with President Putin, there will result a diminished American appetite for their weaponry.

So they have jumped on a fluid long-term negotiation at its inception by mocking the president’s flattery. They would have mocked Franklin Roosevelt for calling monstrous Soviet dictator Josef Stalin “Uncle Joe” as he bent him to his will.

Where does this leave us? We have impatient media that hate the president, a bipartisan majority in Congress beholden to the military-industrial complex, and a president who knows more about negotiating with bad guys than any of them.
That Trump is a great negotiator is a myth. He's a bully that has no scruples and is willing to litigate and coerce people who don't have the resources to withstand his attacks. To even suggest, that eventually, Trump will bend Putin to his will is laughable.

So the President of the United State's words mean nothing to you? Sorry, but he is the President of the United States whether you like or not, and the President of the United States words absolutely do mean something to me. You probably purposely left out the rest of the Presidents words.
"The Fake News Media wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war"
and then...
"They are pushing so recklessly hard and hate the fact that I’ll probably have a good relationship with Putin. We are doing MUCH better than any other country!"
"The Fake News Media is going Crazy! They make up stories without any backup, sources or proof. Many of the stories written about me, and the good people surrounding me, are total fiction. Problem is, when you complain you just give them more publicity. But I’ll complain anyway!"
You said "This is Trump again claiming the media is trying to start a war with Russia."
Sorry you don't, but I believe my President. If my President tells me there are people who "wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war", I believe my President.
The fake news media is part of the deep state globalist. Learn history and look up Operation Mockingbird. Learn about the deep state connection to Google and the funding that has been poured into US media by US intelligence and how they use Google & companies like them to get around the freedom of information act. I know I'm not allowed to say that out loud, but the truth is the truth.

My original post did not say that I could find a specific person saying "I want war with Russia", as you have falsely claimed. I mentioned deep state globalist wanting war with Russia(or something of that nature). When the president says "fake news media", I know it means the same thing as deep state globalist. Sorry you did not know that. I guess you have to be informed first.

More about the NATO build up of troops:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/could-a-nato-build-up-in-europe-reignite-the-cold-war
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26866989
https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...inalises-military-build-up-to-counter-russia/

It does not matter that the articles are from 2016. In fact the time frame is very important. Troop build ups mean that someone wants war, and they wanted it soon after Trump was elected.

We both know that you are going to ban me. That's what leftist do is shut down the other sides free speech when they have no chance win the debate. That's what makes you a communist is your willingness to silence critics. People like you would turn the US into the USSR if it were not for people like me. Let me be the first to tell you that I don't give a rats ass that you are banning me from this site. I just came not long ago and I don't need to come back here ever again. It smells like the streets of San Francisco here anyway.
Hahahahahahaahaha

Honestly I try to stay polite to everyone even if it's an anoymous forum but some people have zero debating skills. "I'm not sure if you should shoot criminals on sight" for example becomes "oh so you want them living next doors to you in a fance hotel while your kids are home alone? cuck.". An exaggeration but you get my point.
That is spot on.

It's just seems ironic that you talk about supposed media lies. Trump is the biggest liar of all. There's so much evidence out there that it's silly to say it's MSM lies. That's the narrative Trump pushes so by parroting it you debase your own argument.

Alright provide me a verified lie from the President that he has stated during his presidency.

I've seen you around here for a while, but I've never seen you post anything like "I understand where Hitler was coming from", "I understand where Trump was coming from", "I understand where Sean Hannity was coming from".

Why does it seem that your understanding cuts only one way?

I literally said I understand why people voted for Trump when he won I've alsocondemned Antifa despite being a member when I was a teenager.

Bruh I've called out my side and I've applauded the other side when they're right, you can't even call this shitshow a shitshow.

They have attacked the integrity of Russia non stop while providing no evidence. There was a build up of troops on Russia's borders before Trump took office. Sure seems like someone wants war to me. Citing Intelligence services as a reliable source is good for a good chuckle. They have been so honest in the past, after all.
Yeah, Russia, maybe you've heard of the annexation of Crimea and the militarization of eastern Ukraine?

Interesting piece from Judge Napolitano:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-than-congress-hysterical-media-combined.html

Stated differently, Trump knows how to negotiate, and his skills cannot be assessed midstream -- because midstream is often muddy and muddled. Trump’s efforts this week were just a beginning. His public praise of Putin and giving moral equivalence to Putin and our intelligence services were not to state truths but to influence Putin’s thinking in order to bend Putin's will -- eventually -- to his own.

But the neocons in Congress will have none of this. The power of American arms-makers is formidable and profound. They have acolytes in all branches of the federal government. They depend on the threats of foreign governments to animate taxpayer funding of their armaments.

They know that Russia is the only threat in Europe, and they fear that if President Trump reaches a meaningful rapprochement with President Putin, there will result a diminished American appetite for their weaponry.

So they have jumped on a fluid long-term negotiation at its inception by mocking the president’s flattery. They would have mocked Franklin Roosevelt for calling monstrous Soviet dictator Josef Stalin “Uncle Joe” as he bent him to his will.

Where does this leave us? We have impatient media that hate the president, a bipartisan majority in Congress beholden to the military-industrial complex, and a president who knows more about negotiating with bad guys than any of them.
I feel sorry for you if you actually believe this.

She was told earlier, by Donny Moscow, you will be sleeping with that man tonight.
Melania protested but Duestche Bank Donny, said, listen without him, me you and Barron would be sleeping in a bedroom at Da Kush's house.
I was coming off my 4th bankruptcy, went to a Miss Universe padget in Russia, meet a bunch of Russian Mafia dudes, Deutsche Bank loaned me some money and bingo bango bongo, I am President. Also, trust me, Putin likes it when you play with his balls.

<bball2>

DiRrgfUVMAAmMWV.jpg

Lulz.

Truth in Fiction; I believe Trump admitted to reading Mein Kampf.

Back