International Trump/Putin Summit

Yeah, Russia, maybe you've heard of the annexation of Crimea and the militarization of eastern Ukraine?
You bring it up yet seem to know nothing about it. I will do my public service and educate you.
First, a history lesson:
The former Ukraine regime was outed by western meddling. Ukraine was always pro Russia and historically part of Russia or allied with Russia. This regime change is just another in a long history of US & western interventions in foreign countries, which includes but is not limited to the assassinations of foreign leaders, invasions, CIA black ops & election tampering.
Now a brief lesson in geography and geo-politics:
Crimea contains the only warm water port and military base available to Russia. Crimea is, and has been for a long time absolutely vital to the defense, economy, and the very survival of the Russian nation. This is exactly why the Russian government said they would fight a nuclear war to keep Crimea. It is ignorant and short sighted to ever believe that Russia would give up Crimea. They did not and they will not give up Crimea under any conditions. Anyone who believes they would or will, is simply a fool. Without Crimea & strategic areas (which are populated by ethnic Russians) in eastern Ukraine there are a few hundred miles of baron plains protecting Moscow from an invading army. This would be unacceptable to Russia. That is the why the "annexation of Crimea and the militarization of eastern Ukraine," is an act of self defense.

No, I am not a Russian as you libtards like to accuse me of being. I just pay attention to and understand my enemy and the world around me. Lay off the fake news and you could be actually informed on the truth as well. You could then sound intelligent when you speak instead of just sounding like, Duh, Duh, Duh.

You bring it up yet seem to know nothing about it. I will do my public service and educate you.
First, a history lesson:
The former Ukraine regime was outed by western meddling. Ukraine was always pro Russia and historically part of Russia or allied with Russia. This regime change is just another in a long history of US & western interventions in foreign countries, which includes but is not limited to the assassinations of foreign leaders, invasions, CIA black ops & election tampering.
Now a brief lesson in geography and geo-politics:
Crimea contains the only warm water port and military base available to Russia. Crimea is, and has been for a long time absolutely vital to the defense, economy, and the very survival of the Russian nation. This is exactly why the Russian government said they would fight a nuclear war to keep Crimea. It is ignorant and short sighted to ever believe that Russia would give up Crimea. They did not and they will not give up Crimea under any conditions. Anyone who believes they would or will, is simply a fool. Without Crimea & strategic areas (which are populated by ethnic Russians) in eastern Ukraine there are a few hundred miles of baron plains protecting Moscow from an invading army. This would be unacceptable to Russia. That is the why the "annexation of Crimea and the militarization of eastern Ukraine," is an act of self defense.

No, I am not a Russian as you libtards like to accuse me of being. I just pay attention to and understand my enemy and the world around me. Lay off the fake news and you could be actually informed on the truth as well. You could then sound intelligent when you speak instead of just sounding like, Duh, Duh, Duh.
Hahahahahaha

the integrity of Russia

the integrity of Russia

...the integrity of Russia

<{hfved}>
Yeah, you know Russia. The country that helped us defeat Adolf Hitler.

Yet you believe in the integrity of US intelligence services?
iraq8.gif

Yeah, you know Russia. The country that helped us defeat Adolf Hitler.

Yet you believe in the integrity of US intelligence services?
iraq8.gif
The country did help and were instrumental in defeating Hitler.

They also were stealing our weapons secrets at that time. They then built up a stockpile, divided Germany, dropped the iron curtain, and have been selfless, noble world actors ever since.

Nineteen forty fucking five.

It's 2018. Pull your head out of your ass.

Last edited:
This shitbot is feisty
meh...hes already repeating the bomb and spoon analogy, i give him a month
i wonder if he has any pictures of a guy fuckin a tailpipe..........for research purposes......

They also were stealing our weapons secrets at that time. They then built up a stockpile, divided Germany, dropped the iron curtain, and have been selfless, noble world actors ever since.

I'll give this one to you. "Integrity of Russia" was a poor choice of words on my part and I struggled to even defend my saying it. At least you give an intelligent response unlike the hahahahahahahahahaha guy. I still feel we need to see evidence before antagonizing a nuclear superpower. Given their history, "intelligence services said" just does not prove one single thing to me.

I'll give this one to you. "Integrity of Russia" was a poor choice of words on my part and I struggled to even defend my saying it. At least you give an intelligent response unlike the hahahahahahahahahaha guy. I still feel we need to see evidence before antagonizing a nuclear superpower. Given their history, "intelligence services said" just does not prove one single thing to me.
Then let's set aside what can be proven to anyone's satisfaction but the agencies protecting us. Doing so, it's still sensibly cautious to proceed as though Russia is acting against our interests and take steps to prevent it.

why is nonentity double posting,8 minutes apart? does he have posting tourettes?

Partisanship at work:

DiSCvLUUEAEbHJy.jpg

Proof of what i have been saying for a long time.

Republicans hated Putin during Obamas reign.
Until Trump started publicly sucking Putins dick, then every Republican jumped on Putins tower mouths agape.

They fell in love with the authoritarian strong man they always dreamed of, who was in love with the Russian authoritarian he always wanted to be.

Proof of what i have been saying for a long time.

Republicans hated Putin during Obamas reign.
Until Trump started publicly sucking Putins dick, then every Republican jumped on Putins tower mouths agape.

They fell in love with the authoritarian strong man they always dreamed of, who was in love with the Russian authoritarian he always wanted to be.

Cuckception

First, a history lesson:
Ukraine was always pro Russia and historically part of Russia or allied with Russia.

Yeah. I remember all those cheering for Russia when a state-induced famine was killing hundreds of thousands. And of course they desperately wanted to stay aligned with Russia after the fall of the USSR. That whole NATO joined was just fake news.

Seriously, what do they put in your history books over there?

Back