International Trump/Putin Summit

wzqzxs6jdfb11.jpg

Yeah. I remember all those cheering for Russia when a state-induced famine was killing hundreds of thousands. And of course they desperately wanted to stay aligned with Russia after the fall of the USSR. That whole NATO joined was just fake news.

Seriously, what do they put in your history books over there?

Well considering they referenced the USSRs participation in WW2 as reason why today's Russia should be viewed favorably I think those history books might begin in 1941 and end in 1945.

Because he seems to want to forget the whole round of purges pre-WW2. Or you know the participation in invading Poland. And then everything since then which includes supplying weapons, training, and in the case of Korea direct assistance in opposition to us during both Korea and Vietnam. Plus a myriad of other stuff.

But no US and Russia besties since WW2...

All the people attacking Crystaline Entity for giving a pro-Russian view

Why don't you explain why what they wrote is wrong rather than call people names?

Btw since so many anti-Soros people on here you should well aware of what he's been doing in Ukraine. Why does this man want war with Russia so much is it because they don't tolerate people like him influencing everything in their country?

For all the tolerance LGBT promoting stuff Soros drives, Ukraine sure has become very hostile towards those people.

Notice how media attack Russia over gays, never Ukraine when there is always constant attacks on LGBT activists.

All the people attacking Crystaline Entity for giving a pro-Russian view

Why don't you explain why what they wrote is wrong rather than call people names?

Btw since so many anti-Soros people on here you should well aware of what he's been doing in Ukraine. Why does this man want war with Russia so much is it because they don't tolerate people like him influencing everything in their country?

For all the tolerance LGBT promoting stuff Soros drives, Ukraine sure has become very hostile towards those people.

Notice how media attack Russia over gays, never Ukraine when there is always constant attacks on LGBT activists.

People have both explained and called him names.

You mean like the instances where people have pointed out that using Trump as a source of fact is completely dubious given his history of citing false facts, contradicting himself, and frankly outright lying?

Or pointing out the absurdity that is the idea that not public denouncing our intelligence communities and allies for Putin's is somehow a call to war with Russia?

Or the sheer nonsensical notion that would lead him to cling to USSR involvement in WW2 as an illustration of our countries relationship, completely glossing over the past 70+ years since that point, or even the context of that time period?

Posters have absolutely explained why the guy's who retort is "deep state" is retarded. Stop pretending otherwise.

@clmetal says Trump is not a pussy like Obama because he bows down to Putin. Never explained the reasoning...

Where did you come up with this? I haven't even posted in this thread.

Some bow comment from years ago maybe? ...... you've been waiting to zing me and this is the best you could do? Weak.

Where did you come up with this? I haven't even posted in this thread.

Some bow comment from years ago maybe? ...... you've been waiting to zing me and this is the best you could do? Weak.

The post you're quoting is a week old, but actually I had you and @cleetus mixed up. Which, come on. You guys make it hard. Almost identical posting styles and positions on issues, plus you both have muppet AVs! Anyway, apologies.

The post you're quoting is a week old, but actually I had you and @cleetus mixed up. Which, come on. You guys make it hard. Almost identical posting styles and positions on issues, plus you both have muppet AVs! Anyway, apologies.

OK. I actually don't know who cleetus is.

OK. I actually don't know who cleetus is.

Mr Cleetus, along with you, and Mr Savage are remnants of the archaic flesh that roam in this domain. Tested by the mantle of time, you are to be revered in preparation for what is to come...

Mr Cleetus, along with you, and Mr Savage are remnants of the archaic flesh that roam in this domain. Tested by the mantle of time, you are to be revered in preparation for what is to come...

I really think this gimmick is kinda lost on the war room.

it is weird watching conservatives who call people commies now being in love with putin JRE made a good point.

Stupid hicks running to their saviors defense is always hilarious to me. Imagine if Obama met with Putin they would all scream to the high heavens like the snowflakes they hate so much.

it is weird watching conservatives who call people commies now being in love with putin JRE made a good point.

I agree it's funny to see Americans revere Putin, but Vlad is no more a Communist than Stalin was:rolleyes:

What's that weird cut at 3:57, do you suppose?

Anyway, good on Rogan and Rollins.

Back