Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is a big reason why Trump won IMO, as he and his team always hold a lively rally. It's smart branding, making his supporters feel part of something. The group hosting this feed are raking in decent donations/superchats too. Is anyone on the left, or right for that matter, hosting these type of events so often?

1343375438854.jpg

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.

There probably ain't shit to do in Missoula, Montana. So miggt as well go see trump. Putting your biggest cheerleaders in front of the camera also helps give the impression that the rally is more energized than it actually is.

1343375438854.jpg

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.

The aesthetics were clean AF though tbh.

1343375438854.jpg

TDS at its finest. Today, its Nazi like, 6 years ago it was just "fundraising"...

Here is an article from 2012...

"Campaigner in chief? Barack Obama has been assiduously visiting swing states; he is pictured earlier this week speaking in Iowa"

"Obama is also the only president in the past 35 years to visit every electoral battleground state in his first year of office."

"Barack Obama has already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sits-key-swing-states-permanent-campaign.html

Yeah he's been doing at least 4 or 5 of these rallies per week for the last month. It's pretty impressive how many thousands of people show up.

Leftists must be getting a bit scared at this point.

Vegas betting odds are also swinging closer and closer to the Republicans keeping the house. They're already an 11 to 1 favorite to keep the Senate.

TDS at its finest. Today, its Nazi like, 6 years ago it was just "fundraising"...

Here is an article from 2012...

"Campaigner in chief? Barack Obama has been assiduously visiting swing states; he is pictured earlier this week speaking in Iowa"

"Obama is also the only president in the past 35 years to visit every electoral battleground state in his first year of office."

"Barack Obama has already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sits-key-swing-states-permanent-campaign.html
That's a April 2012 article..........There was a Presidential election on November 2012.

Show me evidence of Obama holding massive rallies all over the USA with no Election coming up.

Im waiting....show the evidence or stfu...because the article did not say he holded a shitload of rallies even when their wasn't an election.

Sorry but Obama never had massive rallies like these all over the country, even when their wasn't any election.

That's a April 2012 article..........There was a Presidential election on November 2012.

Show me evidence of Obama holding massive rallies all over the USA with no Election coming up.

Im waiting....show the evidence or stfu...because the article did not say he holded a shitload of rallies even when their wasn't an election.

Sorry but Obama never had massive rallies like these all over the country, even when their wasn't any election.

Are you really this stupid? The midterm elections are on November 6th and it's basically a referendum on Trump.

Try reading again you dumb cunt...

FIRST YEAR OF OFFICE means right AFTER the election. TDS makes retards of everyone.

Are you really this stupid? The midterm elections are on November 6th and it's basically a referendum on Trump.

No shit, dumbass.

He was holding rallies since he became president......He didn't just start doing it because of the midterm elections.

It's not totally unusual for a sitting president to hold campaign rallies, but Trump has already held 24 rallies since the 2016 election. President Obama had his first post-inaugural rally nearly six months into his presidency, which specifically focused on garnering support for a fellow Democrat's re-election campaign. President Trump's rallies, on the other hand, do not appear to be designed to support other candidates or push specific policy objectives.

Trump’s tactics aren’t new, but his agenda is. His emotional campaigning serves solely as a tool for self-aggrandizement, rather than fulfilling its historic function of channeling voter enthusiasm toward a particular legislative program. His rallies, which are notably about him and not about policies, raise deep concerns about a president who uses emotional politics to build a cult of personality rather than to pass laws.

https://thetylt.com/politics/donald-trump-campaign-rallies-post-election

Look up all his rallies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies

This isn't fucking normal for a President.....So yes, the Nazi/Hitler Comparison is warranted.

Try reading again you dumb cunt...

FIRST YEAR OF OFFICE means right AFTER the election. TDS makes retards of everyone.

Motherfucker, show me they were Rallies...Show me the 50 rallies.....Again they weren't rallies motherfucker...He visited.

You're a fucking moron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_Barack_Obama_during_2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_Barack_Obama_during_2010

I did the research for your dumbass.

Those weren't fucking rallies..He literally visited states for funerals and random shit like that.

You're a fucking idiot....Try doing some research.

No shit, dumbass.

He was holding rallies since he became president......He didn't just start doing it because of the midterm elections.

https://thetylt.com/politics/donald-trump-campaign-rallies-post-election

Look up all his rallies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies

This isn't fucking normal for a President.....So yes, the Nazi/Hitler Comparison is warranted.

Lol you're such a butthurt weirdo. Looking forward to your meltdown after Nov 6. If you're not banned by then.

1343375438854.jpg

Holy fuck calm down .This is nothing like Nazi rallies. Nobody is burning books or doing anything Nazi like.

Motherfucker, show me they were Rallies...Show me the 50 rallies.....Again they weren't rallies motherfucker...He visited.

You're a fucking moron.

Oh look, the man-child learned some grown up words.

Learn to read. then wait for your balls to drop...then come back and talk with the grown ups.

Lol you're such a butthurt weirdo. Looking forward to your meltdown after Nov 6. If you're not banned by then.
I proved you wrong, and that's all you can say...I understand, how morons like you work.

No meltdown, buddy.....even if the democrats get raped, Im gonna be good.

I know you are gonna fucking cry if MAGA cunts lose tho lol.

Oh look, the man-child learned some grown up words.

Learn to read. then wait for your balls to drop...then come back and talk with the grown ups.
I did....It literally says.

Visit every battleground state...doesn't say he holded massive rallies.

I just showed you wikipedia list of all his trips........No massive rallies like Trump.

You're full of shit...You know it, I know it, everybody in this thread knows it.

Grow some fucking balls and admit your wrong, pussy.

I proved you wrong, and that's all you can say...I understand, how morons like you work.

No meltdown, buddy.....even if the democrats get raped, Im gonna be good.

I know you are gonna fucking cry if MAGA cunts lose tho lol.

You've proved nobody wrong. All you've done is show everyone what an unhinged weirdo you are. Are you even American?

Back