Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

You can call me an idiot, but it's you on timeout with your yellows. Show some self control and have some restraint.

You're a weird guy, talking about Hitler being a better leader than Trump. That's not a normal thing to say.
Im showing facts.

As for Hitler being a better leader/more Charismatic than trump, not being a normal thing to say...You're right, we live in a world of fucking idiots who can't differentiate Ideology and Human Qualities.

You can disagree with somebody but still admit they are charismatic/a good leader.

Trump is Charismatic, horrible fucking leader tho......That doesn't mean I agree with Trump.

It's ok, Ill continue to not be normal and be an independent thinker.

I predict that if Trump loses in 2020 selective amnesia will take hold among Trumptards and being a serial lying, 6 times bankrupt, thin skinned, ego maniac will suddenly become a bad thing.

He'll win. You and the others have confirmed it. Will you at least admit he won this time or will it still be Russia?

1343375438854.jpg

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.
It’s keeping in touch with your base

Has nothing to do with Nazi practices, it was a tradition in the US in the past, but for your entire life it hasn’t been, so you are confused.

Folks complain that DC is cut off from the American populace, the president tries to connect to the populace, and you liken him to Hitler? You have mental problems

Im showing facts.

As for Hitler being a better leader/more Charismatic than trump, not being a normal thing to say...You're right, we live in a world of fucking idiots who can't differentiate Ideology and Human Qualities.

You can disagree with somebody but still admit they are charismatic/a good leader.

Trump is Charismatic, horrible fucking leader tho......That doesn't mean I agree with Trump.

It's ok, Ill continue to not be normal and be an independent thinker.

Hmm, I see you posting 'fucking idiots' a lot. Are you ok? Sometimes it's good to take ten (10) deep-breaths and try to relax. You said, and I quote "Hitler was a better leader than Trump"

This is wildly inappropriate, among all parties and people discussing matters.

He holds rallies. He's now like Hitler. You are one bizarre individual with that line of thinking.
Don't fucking lie, thats not what I said.

He holds massive rallies when there is no elections....Similar to Hitler/Nazis, who perfected that strategy.

Nazi_rally_Argentina_1938_4.jpg

Donald-Trump-in-Mobile.jpg

You will need all the help you can get...So, ill try my best, but it won't be enough.
You let us worry about that! You just keep on bringing the material! Just keep doing what you're doing!

He holds massive rallies when there is no elections....Similar to Hitler/Nazis, who perfected that strategy.

Look, I'm not the guy. You are on double yellows. Please, take a step back and don't get banned. I'm not reporting you or doing anything nefarious but you will end up clipped.

1343375438854.jpg

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.
Lol this is pathetic.

This is why nobody takes you guys seriously.

You have to keep in mind that 95% of these Salt-Right guys have never seen a vagina. They're probably very traumatized.
Trumptards are traumatized by any vagina that isn't their first cousins or their sisters.

NO....Hitler was a way better leader than Trump.

Hitler was a POS but he was on a whole different level than Trump.

Trump wishes he was literally hitler......He wishes he could become a dictator.
Full retard.

lol @ Trump supporters having books to burn.

A book burning held by Trump supporters would be a small campfire burning takeout menus, expired coupons, and VHS copies of Meryl Streep movies.

Yup, resort to stereotypes. Nice argument.

Do you ever leave your house? Have you seriously never seen someone wave before?

Trumptards are traumatized by any vagina that isn't their first cousins or their sisters.

Well to be fair, all democrats are like Bill Clinton. A bunch of predators on the prowl looking to get a BJ. No wonder you enter a thread and your mind degenerates to sexuality right off the bat.

It’s keeping in touch with your base

Has nothing to do with Nazi practices, it was a tradition in the US in the past, but for your entire life it hasn’t been, so you are confused.

Folks complain that DC is cut off from the American populace, the president tries to connect to the populace, and you liken him to Hitler? You have mental problems

It was common in the past? Evidence? I believe this happened long ago...like early 1900s.

As for you implying that just because he holds a rally celebrating himself all around the US, that it means he is connecting with the people.....LMFAO.

It doesn't mean he is connecting/listening to the people, is that he is appearing to do so.......which is a similar Nazi tactic....Get the base to be energetic so they will believe all the dogma.

It's not like Trump is going to these cities and actually listening to people lol.

It was common in the past? Evidence? I believe this happened long ago...like early 1900s.

As for you implying that just because he holds a rally celebrating himself all around the US, that it means he is connecting with the people.....LMFAO.

It doesn't mean he is connecting/listening to the people, is that he is appearing to do so.......which is a similar Nazi tactic....Get the base to be energetic so they will believe all the dogma.

It's not like Trump is going to these cities and actually listening to people lol.

Go to bed.

Hmm, I see you posting 'fucking idiots' a lot. Are you ok? Sometimes it's good to take ten (10) deep-breaths and try to relax. You said, and I quote "Hitler was a better leader than Trump"

This is wildly inappropriate, among all parties and people discussing matters.
Yes he was better than trump....does it affect your safespace, boi?

Hitler was a better leader/more charismatic than trump...I explained it perfectly.

Why are you trying to censor me bro? Em I invading your pussy space?

Yes he was better than trump....does it affect your safespace, boi?

Hitler was a better leader/more charismatic than trump...I explained it perfectly.

Why are you trying to censor me bro? Em I invading your pussy space?

Whoa, another pro hitler post by you.

Back