Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

Well I must admit I thought goater was being stupid in this thread but I've done some googling and I must say I'm now convinced. Trump = orange Hitler. Behold the proof

images

I'm just fine now back to you. Who's destroying your life today, is it the all seeing all powerful all controlling liberal media? If it is Dr. 58miles prescribes two hours of Fox News followed immediately by 3 hours of Rush Limbaugh followed by 2 hours of relaxation by staring at that Trumps picture on your wall. That will do the trick and make you feel much better.

{<jimmies}

The difference is the people who came to Bernie's rallies could actually read unlike the extra's from the movie Wrong Turn who comes to Trumps rallies.

But trump won with high earners. Must be some smart illiterate people

Trump wishes he was Hitler.

He wished he was an absolute Dictator that his country loved.

You really think an egomaniac, power-hungry guy like him, doesn't wish that? LMFAO.

Im not saying he would kill people, Im saying he wishes he had Hitler's power.

Your comparisons hold about as much weight as someone saying...

“The Nazi flag had red in it. The United States flag has red in it. The United States must be a Nazi flag!”

You could pick something similar from all kinds of shit and make a comparison to something else. But the fact you’ve spent about 20 posts screaming Trump just wants to be Hitler just makes you come off as deranged.

People like you are the reason Trump won.

Oh, and every sane person in this thread would most likely bet he walks away from politics after his second term. Something your hero Hitler would have never done.

The difference is the people who came to Bernie's rallies could actually read unlike the extra's from the movie Wrong Turn who comes to Trumps rallies.
And I'm sure that skill comes in handy while they're making no money, paying no taxes and want "offensive" books banned. Excellent readers, as long as it's something they already agree with.

No matter what you say about him, he is charismatic. Charisma can win votes, and it’s one of the big reasons he beat Hillary.

But trump won with high earners. Must be some smart illiterate people
The areas Hillary won make up about 2/3 of Americas economic output. Basically the parts of the country that pays for all of the goodies Real Murica's loves so much.

No matter what you say about him, he is charismatic. Charisma can win votes, and it’s one of the big reasons he beat Hillary.
Trump has the charisma of head lice. His talent is with people who don't care about being lied to just as long as they get to hear what they want to hear.

No one on the left knows where Missoula is.

On the one hand, it’s a problem.

On the other hand, I don’t want to know where Missoula is.

There are, by the way, some liberals in Missoula. They are your smartest and most creative people.

They will leave Missoula as soon as possible.

Trump has the charisma of head lice. His talent is with people who don't care about being lied to just as long as they get to hear what they want to hear.

all politicans lie and say crap that 'people want to hear' to entice their base .. you sound mad that trump is your president .. also, trump definitely has charisma, charm .. whatever you want to call it .. you don't draw people to you like that without it .. you can see he has that effect on people who meet and get to know him away from the camera

The areas Hillary won make up about 2/3 of Americas economic output. Basically the parts of the country that pays for all of the goodies Real Murica's loves so much.
So the rich were for Hillary and the middle class were for Trump. Fancy that.

all politicans lie and say crap that 'people want to hear' to entice their base .. you sound mad that trump is your president .. also, trump definitely has charisma, charm .. whatever you want to call it .. you don't draw people to you like that without it .. you can see he has that effect on people who meet and get to know him away from the camera
Trump has taken lying to never before seen levels and it's not even debatable.

trump is a master of marketing/promotion

Irony.....
Might want to look that word up unless you have some examples. I got plenty coming from the other way of book revisions, social media bans, mob boycotts and industry ostracism in just the last few years. You have what, the crusades? Go ahead and buy a copy of huck finn and see if that's what was actually written.

Might want to look that word up unless you have some examples. I got plenty coming from the other way of book revisions, social media bans, mob boycotts and industry ostracism in just the last few years. You have what, the crusades? Go ahead and buy a copy of huck finn and see if that's what was actually written.
<Huh2>

Back