Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

Yea, it's totally surprising they're acting hysterical right now. What goes around, comes around.

2kgbj7.jpg

The only way Trump supporters will accept Nazi comparisons is if he starts making camps for Jews. This shit is definitely some shady propaganda nonsense, he cares more about winning votes and getting support than actually doing a good job in his position. He may not be a Nazi, but it's getting harder and harder to argue that he isn't a facist.

So the rich were for Hillary and the middle class were for Trump. Fancy that.

I've seen stats that showed trump even won the 250k+ income bracket. He also won with married voters. The idea trump voters are all dumb incels seems to be a poorly substantiated one

Will be the first time a sitting party wins votes in the midterms, in ever

I've seen stats that showed trump even won the 250k+ income bracket. He also won with married voters. The idea trump voters are all dumb incels seems to be a poorly substantiated one
The conservative ticket always wins with married voters. Democrats win with single moms, junkies and ex felons.

I don't think the dude was insinuating that all Trump voters are dipshit morons, just the ones who go to his concerts and chant along to the songs.

Are you telling me you cannot think of any conservative examples pertaining to censorship of literature or book burning in American history?
In recent history? No. I'm sure WBC has done some goofy shit or some other backwoods church, but as far as changing words in an American classic or setting buildings on fire or pulling fire alarms to prevent speakers,trying to get rid of someone from public speech, that's all on one side of the aisle.

In recent history? No. I'm sure WBC has done some goofy shit or some other backwoods church, but as far as changing words in an American classic or setting buildings on fire or pulling fire alarms to prevent speakers,trying to get rid of someone from public speech, that's all on one side of the aisle.

I think if you tried real hard, you could find maybe, maybe just one case of conservatives enlightening the world with a burnt book......

I sure hope no one on the dem side decides to hold rallies like Trump does. The democratic party is above Jerry Springer level events.

The only way Trump supporters will accept Nazi comparisons is if he starts making camps for Jews. This shit is definitely some shady propaganda nonsense, he cares more about winning votes and getting support than actually doing a good job in his position. He may not be a Nazi, but it's getting harder and harder to argue that he isn't a facist.
How?

It’s getting harder and harder to put up with this line of utter bullshit.

It’s like you fools learned a new word and try and use it as often as you can

He's a great campaigner, not so great a POTUS though. Makes sense he'd continue to campaign after winning the presidency.

that sound awfully familiar except after his first midterm he lost his party thousands of seats, you might say obama was the best thing that ever happened to the republicans

How?

It’s getting harder and harder to put up with this line of utter bullshit.

It’s like you fools learned a new word and try and use it as often as you can
I wasn't a part of the people calling him a facist before he was even in office, I agree they were foolish to do so. But he's not done anything to dispel that assertion, you've got forced showings of patriotism, military parades, xenophobia, encouragement of violence (offering to pay the legal bills for assault on protesters at his rallies), suppression of journalism, constant tariffs on alles & enemies, and a strong hatred for the left/actively undoing all the work of the more liberal leader before him.

Last edited:
You have to rally the rubes with bullshit once in a while. Trumps fragile ego needs the boost.

that sound awfully familiar except after his first midterm he lost his party thousands of seats, you might say obama was the best thing that ever happened to the republicans

A black man in office sure could unite the republicans

DKGUd-NVYAA-Kjh.jpg

There probably ain't shit to do in Missoula, Montana. So miggt as well go see trump. Putting your biggest cheerleaders in front of the camera also helps give the impression that the rally is more energized than it actually is.

What is there to do where you live? I bet Missoula has as much to do there as where you live.

The guy is slashing regulations and lowering federal power. If he's a facist, he's the worst fascist ever.

Back