Isn't Mexico is paying for that wall?

Last edited:
f4d.jpg

So much wall, so much Mexican!!!!

Just breaking not much detail

• No wall
  • dreamers still protected
  • border security is renovating Obama fences

Looks like Trump got everything he wanted. MAGA!

Last edited:
Where dem boys at that insisted there was going to be a wall.

This would be nice. There's no reason to kick out hundreds of thousands of people who are making America better. I'll give Trump all due credit for finding a reasonable solution, if he can. Republicans might act pissed off, but this is a good way to force them to negotiate.

This would be nice. There's no reason to kick out hundreds of thousands of people who are making America better. I'll give Trump all due credit for finding a reasonable solution, if he can. Republicans might act pissed off, but this is a good way to force them to negotiate.

It's great.

Trump is retarded but underneath the scales is a boy who wants to do good and be loved.

Keep it up, Don. Keep it, up.

If this results in less illegals crossing the border and better border security, then this is a good thing for America.

Wow.

This is big.

Now we'll have to see what the President's word is worth. He could still renege at any time and claim "They fell for it."

If what is proposed actually happens, GREAT!
But,
I'll wait and see...

Democrats should be happy with this deal.

They don't want a wall, young illegals get to stay

Would,like to see something get done. Maybe Trump working with the dems can lead to other cross aisle stuff or more importantly the GOP getting off their asses ans actually putting out thought out legislation, since Trump is showing if they won't, he will cross party lines.

Back