Trump remaking the federal judicary

Again, it wasn't my point that obama literally "gutted" the military.

Did you even read the article you posted? Tell the truth boy, you copied and pasted from some right wing shit site and took their word for granted.

The article explains how in order to raise the debt ceiling, the Obama administration was forced to propose cuts in order to get Congress to act and avoid a government shutdown. This resulted in the passing of the Budget Control Act of 2011, which contained a provision that if Congress failed to meet a long-term deficit reduction mark of $1.2 trillion (a mark those idiots set for themselves) it would automatically trigger across the board cuts. And guess what? That Republican controlled Congress failed to do so. And that triggered the automatic $500 billion/10yr cuts to the Defense Department.

So it's either one of the two: 1) You come in here and intentionally spread partisan bullshit, or 2) You're too lazy to read four fucking paragraphs.

Did you even read the article you posted? Tell the truth boy, you copied and pasted from some right wing shit site and took their word for granted.

The article explains how in order to raise the debt ceiling, the Obama administration was forced to propose cuts in order to get Congress to act and avoid a government shutdown. This resulted in the passing of the Budget Control Act of 2011, which contained a provision that if Congress failed to meet a long-term deficit reduction mark of $1.2 trillion (a mark those idiots set for themselves) it would automatically trigger across the board cuts. And guess what? That Republican controlled Congress failed to do so. And that triggered the automatic $500 billion/10yr cuts to the Defense Department.

So it's either one of the two: 1) You come in here and intentionally spread partisan bullshit, or 2) You're too lazy to read four fucking paragraphs.

First off, that's a single article, there are many. Second, where did I say republicans were innocent? They tried to handicap Obama at every step, which was wrong, just as wrong as what democrats are doing now. Here are two more articles, hardly right wing.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...tifact-sheet-our-guide-to-military-spending-/

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/29/476048024/fact-check-has-president-obama-depleted-the-military

Has the military budget dropped under Obama, and if so, who is to blame?

Overall spending on national security includes the Pentagon budget as well as spendingby other agencies, such as the Energy Department’s work on nuclear weapons. Spending increased in 2010 and 2011, but it has fallen every year for four years since then by a cumulative 15 percent.

How much is the Army shrinking?

Republican presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio brought up declining military spending while on the campaign trail at the Iowa State Fair, deeming it an example of the government failing on its "most important obligation" of keeping Americans safe.

He said, "We have an Army that just cut 40,000 spots."

This rates Mostly True.

Do we have the smallest Navy since 1917? .

As of Dec. 9, 2015, the number of active ships stood at 272, which is the lowest since 1916.

Again, my statement was Trump is rebuilding our military. This is true. In fact, my home town has seen the benefit firsthand. We have a military complex here that has seen an influx of money.

First off, that's a single article, there are many. Second, where did I say republicans were innocent? They tried to handicap Obama at every step, which was wrong, just as wrong as what democrats are doing now. Here are two more articles, hardly right wing.

You mean to tell me that defense spending went down after we began to wind down two separate wars? Well color me shocked.

And your original point wasn't the one you are switching to now, which apparently that more defense spending is always good. Even so, the entire reason for a drastic reduction in defense department budget is solely due to the bills passed by a Republican controlled Congress. Your original point was that "Obama gutted the military." That's horseshit that your own sources fail to support.

Regardless, this thread is about the Trump administration trying to remake the federal judiciary. That's enough of you trying to derail one thread. I'm sure there are other threads out there for you to shit on.

I overturned the City of Annapolis's ban on taser last year.
I recently had a Annapolis resident email me who had deterred a mugger with the Pulse taser she bought because of my lawsuit. That email told me i am on the right track.

Good stuff, brother.

You mean to tell me that defense spending went down after we began to wind down two separate wars? Well color me shocked.

And your original point wasn't the one you are switching to now, which apparently that more defense spending is always good. Even so, the entire reason for a drastic reduction in defense department budget is solely due to the bills passed by a Republican controlled Congress. Your original point was that "Obama gutted the military." That's horseshit that your own sources fail to support.

Regardless, this thread is about the Trump administration trying to remake the federal judiciary. That's enough of you trying to derail one thread. I'm sure there are other threads out there for you to shit on.

You should really work on your reading comprehension.

I originally posted, Trump is rebuilding the military and shaping the court for a generation (two things you rarely hear).

A poster asked me for proof. I replied, google Obama gutting military, as that brought up several relevant articles. That was it, I didn't claim he gutted the military. I stated many generals and leaders were not happy with his decisions, which was true.

I then posted a bunch of facts from those articles which you ignored.

So, in closing, you're wrong, fuck off.

Back