Trump reported drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke everyday... He has a Diet Coke button on his desk...

Honestly, one of the very few things I like about Donald Trump is that he isn't a sparkling water and caviar type of rich guy. He eats poor people food. And as someone who grew up poor and saw McDonald's and such as a real treat and not some trashy classist black eye, I like that he eats the stuff.

However, I don't like that he eats fast food prepared by minimum wage workers and then not only opposes raising the minimum wage (so that, you know, the hardworking folks who prepare his delicious meals can afford to feed their kids) but actually has proposed lowering it.

So this is the story more important than a suicide bombing (that thankfully flopped) in the New York Subways ?

People like public interest gossipy shit. It helps cut up the brutal monotony of bombs and public corruption.

Diet soda is actually worse for your insides than the real thing. Just switch to tea or juice.

THIS.

Depending on the artificial sweetener, (Stevia is FAR better than Sucralose for example) real sugar is faaar better to consume.

That said, sugar in non-moderation = PROBLEMS all over the place including your brain.

A LOT of people (doctors included) think that he may not live much longer due to said HORRID eating habits...

It's not just me pointing things out.

So yes, this subject IS important.

How could it NOT be?

He is the president...

he seems unleathy does not exercise from what i read. but he is rich so most issues can be fixed with money. he probably has enough energy to make it rest of his term. Even if he had heart attack he surround by many doctors they just put those things in your heart to open veins and put him on medicine. But if this true your president is a idiot.

THIS.

Depending on the artificial sweetener, (Stevia is FAR better than Sucralose for example) real sugar is faaar better to consume.

That said, sugar in non-moderation = PROBLEMS all over the place including your brain.
Yeah, I cut out a lot of soda years back. Started drinking more water, switched to tea/juices/choco milk. The useless calories are noticeable.

Yeah, I cut out a lot of soda years back. Started drinking more water, switched to tea/juices/choco milk. The useless calories are noticeable.

Good for you.

Just imagine if you had endless resources... I'm pretty sure you would not be eating a diet akin to Trump.

...nor should ANYONE on the planet...regardless of their income.

On that note, he does eat like a poor person as someone else said in this thread.

So Trump enjoys the taste of aspartame?

That's not surprising.

Good for you.

Just imagine if you had endless resources... I'm pretty sure you would not be eating a diet akin to Trump.

...nor should ANYONE on the planet...regardless of their income.

On that note, he does eat like a poor person as someone else said in this thread.
Yeah, Bill Clinton liked his Big Macs too.

How are you an old money, New York billionaire but are addicted to that Wendy's and McDonald's garbage?? Ribeyes and rare truffles just don't cut it?

Diet Coke when Coke Zero exists? Fuck that.
He is not old money. He grew up in Brooklyn. He dad was new money.

Sucks that artificial sweeteners are linked to strokes. It's nice being able to drink soda without the sugar. But since I started drinking a lot of Diet Dr Pepper I've noticed some funny neurological stuff happening that I'm not comfortable with.

Like what, if you don't mind me asking?

I've always wondered about the artificial sweeteners, I know a lot of people who swear by them.

What maccas meal is three thousand cals? A double quarter pounder meal with large chips and (non diet) soda is 1,000 cals.

Anyway the "cokes" are Diet. Artificial sweetner contains zero cals. It might make you crave sugary foods though (ya think, the guy is drinking 12). Having sugar cravings doesn't give you heart disease though.
not sure what world you live in...he eats multiple meals in one sitting chief

Sucks that artificial sweeteners are linked to strokes. It's nice being able to drink soda without the sugar. But since I started drinking a lot of Diet Dr Pepper I've noticed some funny neurological stuff happening that I'm not comfortable with.

Force yourself to like iced tea. I used to hate it, but now I love it and it is calorie free.

How are you an old money, New York billionaire but are addicted to that Wendy's and McDonald's garbage?? Ribeyes and rare truffles just don't cut it?

Diet Coke when Coke Zero exists? Fuck that.
He's not old money and I think thats part of the reason he's such an insecure little bitch; old money hates his crass ass family.

Force yourself to like iced tea. I used to hate it, but now I love it and it is calorie free.
I keep trying to like it, but I get sick from just about any tea. That would be the best solution though. Have to give it another go.

lmao, yeah we've all noticed it as well from you Failty.

Obligatory

original-20717-1450111739-4.jpg

But But But

Screen_Shot_2015-12-14_at_1.54.54_PM.0.jpg

Is this real?

How can his doctor say unequivocally he would be the healthiest individual ever elected president? Has this doctor examined presidents 1 through 44? I don’t think so. The surest way to spot fake medical reports or psychological assessments is when they start commenting on individuals other than their actual patients.

Back