Trump reported drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke everyday... He has a Diet Coke button on his desk...

Sucks that artificial sweeteners are linked to strokes. It's nice being able to drink soda without the sugar. But since I started drinking a lot of Diet Dr Pepper I've noticed some funny neurological stuff happening that I'm not comfortable with.

Please elaborate. I was just about to drink a diet Irn Bru.

I've been drinking coca cola all day long for 3-4 years. Why? Because it's the nicest drink there is.
My fridge is stacked with cans of coke.

LOL, you gon' die early. Enjoy dieabeetus. Well, either that or you're the next President.

<Fedor23>

Fizzy drinks bloat me up so much it's scary. Can't be dealing with that all the time.

The Dr Pepper and Monster will be whipped out on special occasions though.

Diet soda taste like shit...

And soda is only good when it's mixed with alcohol.

I Don't recall the last time I consumed a full 12 oz can of soda on its own.

Diet soda taste like shit...

And soda is only good when it's mixed with alcohol.

I Don't recall the last time I consumed a full 12 oz can of soda on its own.

I've actually never had a full can of soda in my entire life that was not mixed with something. Even when I was a kid I never liked soda at all. I was that kid at the birthday party that drank water because all the parents bought were 8 types of soda.

Can someone link me to all the articles about Obama's nicotine habit? what's worse, a pack of cigarettes or a six-pack of Diet Coke? Anyone?

The fact that people took this much time on his drinking diet coke shows you how bad the media is

I've actually never had a full can of soda in my entire life that was not mixed with something. Even when I was a kid I never liked soda at all. I was that kid at the birthday party that drank water because all the parents bought were 8 types of soda.

Well, at least we agree on that . ..

It was funny growing up...when I was a guest in someone's home (usually my white friends) and they asked me what I wanted to drink, they were always puzzled when I replied, "water".

The 12 cans of diet coke article reads more like a fairy tale story than a news article. Probably bullshit and flourish tbh.

He's not old money and I think thats part of the reason he's such an insecure little bitch; old money hates his crass ass family.

According to Wikipedia, his grandpa was an immigrant but then "made a fortune" so the Don is 3rd generation rich.

Maybe for Manhattan standards that's not enough to be "old money" but it still doesn't explain his lack of dignity. Obama and Clinton grew up poor and had way more class.

Why can't he put a little dorm fridge in the Oval Office, or wherever he spends most of his time? No, he has to push a button and have someone bring it to him, one can at a time. What a dildo.

Why can't he put a little dorm fridge in the Oval Office, or wherever he spends most of his time? No, he has to push a button and have someone bring it to him, one can at a time. What a dildo.

I think its kind of hilarious but i agree its a bit over the top. The fact it looks like "the button" and he hits it 12 times a day cracks me up

Sucks that artificial sweeteners are linked to strokes. It's nice being able to drink soda without the sugar. But since I started drinking a lot of Diet Dr Pepper I've noticed some funny neurological stuff happening that I'm not comfortable with.

That’s not diet soda, that’s liberalism messing with your head, boy!!!!!!

12 diet cokes is too many per day. It is wrong for Trump to do that.

Someone needs to spike those diet cokes. I'd love to see the resulting drunk Trump twitter storm. Let loose Mr Pres and show the world the real you.

Real Americans drink Pepsi anyway. I mean its the cola that is red white and blue.

eagle-pepsi.jpg

Back