Trump reportedly said all haitians have aids and nigerians live in mud huts

I dislike Trump, but unless there is an audio recording, there's no way to confirm it, which makes this thread useless.

He's a walking dipshit stereotype every time he talks, so I can't imagine his opinions of Haitians or Nigerians being an exception.

More accusations with no proof. And the world keeps on spinning...

<{vega}>

well at least your president he is honest. lol

All the major non-anonymous individuals who were present at the meeting have denied that Trump said those things.

Is this confirmed or just more rumours? I really don't like "anonymous sources" as the origin of information. I don't like Trump at all, but this reeks of fake news.

"Anonymous sources have informed BBC that Orgasmo has the largest cock among Sherdog.com users."

When will you guys learn liberal outrage is part of the strategy?

And what exactly is wrong with living in a hut? It's a perfectly honorable domicile.

"according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there"

fucking lol

giphy.gif

I wouldn't doubt he said this or something like it. Who knows if it's true or not.

I can envision Hillary saying this in private as much as I can envision Trump saying it. Of course Hillary would be a little more positive and add 'and we need to find a way to get their vote.'

Remember when Rip used to catch shit for posting crap like this. Even getting reply banned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back