Trump reportedly said all haitians have aids and nigerians live in mud huts

I dislike Trump, but unless there is an audio recording, there's no way to confirm it, which makes this thread useless.

True. But I'll have to go by all the other evidence of bigotry and racism comments that he has said on camera lol.

The gif is agreeing with you btw.

I figured but I just wanted to clarify more I wasn't being sarcastic and that is actually a true statement which is pretty messed up when you think about it.

True. But I'll have to go by all the other evidence of bigotry and racism comments that he has said on camera lol.
Feel free to post any videos you can find where he says something like this.

just because his comments don't conform with your sjw pc view it doesn't make them racist or bigoted

Feel free to post any videos you can find where he says something like this.

I remember when he stated that he didn't want a Mexican American judge to see over his case. He said because he was Mexican and left out he was American born in Indiana lol.

I'm sure you will make an excuse for his behaviors like any other Trump supporter lol.

I remember when he stated that he didn't want a Mexican American judge to see over his case. He said because he was Mexican and left out he was American born in Indiana lol.

I'm sure you will make an excuse for his behaviors like any other Trump supporter lol.

you have to distinguish actual racist comments from that comment or you're going to greatly diminish what actual racism is

you have to distinguish actual racist comments from that comment or you're going to greatly diminish what actual racism is

So what would you defens his statement towards an American judge then?

He's a walking dipshit stereotype every time he talks, so I can't imagine his opinions of Haitians or Nigerians being an exception.

so is half the war room for voting for him

here is the transcript:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what it has to do. I've had ruling after ruling after ruling that's been bad rulings, OK? I've been treated very unfairly. Before him, we had another judge. If that judge was still there, this case would have been over two years ago.
Let me just tell you, I've had horrible rulings, I've been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans --
TAPPER: So, no Mexican judge could ever be involved in a case that involves you?
TRUMP: Well, he's a member of a society, where -- you know, very pro-Mexico, and that's fine. It's all fine, but --
TAPPER: Except that you're calling into question his heritage.
TRUMP: I think he should recuse himself.
TAPPER: Because he's Latino?
TRUMP: Then, you also say, does he know the lawyer on the other side? I mean, does he know the lawyer? You know, a lot of people say --

He was saying the judge should recuse himself because his heritage might be a conflict of interest. Where is the racism? Where is he saying he hates Mexicans (which isn't even a race), or thinks the Mexican people are genetically inferior to other races?

And yes, people tend to be biased towards their own heritage, are you denying that fact? What evidence do you have to suggest that people aren't biased towards their heritage in America?

here is the transcript:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what it has to do. I've had ruling after ruling after ruling that's been bad rulings, OK? I've been treated very unfairly. Before him, we had another judge. If that judge was still there, this case would have been over two years ago.
Let me just tell you, I've had horrible rulings, I've been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans --
TAPPER: So, no Mexican judge could ever be involved in a case that involves you?
TRUMP: Well, he's a member of a society, where -- you know, very pro-Mexico, and that's fine. It's all fine, but --
TRUMP: Then, you also say, does he know the lawyer on the other side? I mean, does he know the lawyer? You know, a lot of people say --

He was saying the judge should recuse himself because his heritage might be a conflict of interest. Where is the racism? Where is he saying he hates Mexicans (which isn't even a race), or thinks the Mexican people are genetically inferior to other races?

And yes, people tend to be biased towards their own heritage, are you denying that fact? What evidence do you have to suggest that people aren't biased towards their heritage in America?

Any transcript with Trump is always difficult to read because he doesn't always use complete sentences. It translates better in speech and looks crazy on paper.

here is the transcript:

He's an American, who is a United States judge. Heritage doesn't stop his professionalism.

I think Trump thinks Americans have to be white lol. You can keep making excuses for his behaviors.

He's an American, who is a United States judge. Heritage doesn't stop his professionalism.

I think Trump thinks Americans have to be white lol. You can keep making excuses for his behaviors.
How do you know that? You know the guy? Know the group he was talking about? Talking out of your ass because it benefits your pint of view?

If you've got a pure sociopath like Omarosa saying you are racial, but not racist, you're a goddamn racist. Let's be real, MAGtards.

How do you know that? You know the guy? Know the group he was talking about? Talking out of your ass because it benefits your pint of view?

Trump doesn't talk out of his ass at all? Can you say that with a straight face?

You have to know someone for them to be professionals? Just stop man lol.

Would you be worried if the FBI director that is investigating Trump's ties with Russia was Russian himself? Just curious. And do you think that being worried about something like that would be racist?

Come on now, let's just be honest here. It's not racist and not even close to being in the same vein as the claimed statements in the OP.

Trump doesn't talk out of his ass at all? Can you say that with a straight face?

You have to know someone for them to be professionals? Just stop man lol.
So you don’t. Got it

Would you be worried if the FBI director that is investigating Trump's ties with Russia was Russian himself? Just curious. And do you think that being worried about something like that would be racist?

Come on now, let's just be honest here. It's not racist and not even close to being in the same vein as the claimed statements in the OP.

I can see this is not going to go anywhere. I can tell you are a certain demographic by you're comments .

You will continue to be A Trump supporter no matter how much inappropriate things he does and says.

Back