Trump reportedly said all haitians have aids and nigerians live in mud huts

Keep making excuses for him lol. You are probably a closet Trump supporter. To ashame to admit it in public lol.
Post here still haven’t admitted you don’t know or care to

I can see this is not going to go anywhere. I can tell you are a certain demographic by you're comments .

You will continue to be A Trump supporter no matter how much inappropriate things he does and says.
Way to dodge my analogy and then just call me a Trump supporter.

I don't support Trump by the way. I just call out bullshit where I see it, and I see it coming out of your mouth.

Way to dodge my analogy and then just call me a Trump supporter.

I don't support Trump by the way. I just call out bullshit where I see it, and I see it coming out of your mouth.

Who cares if he's Russian decent. He is American who happens to be a professional FBI agent. I forgot that you have to be white murican to do your job without bias lol.

Who cares if he's Russian decent. He is American who happens to be a professional FBI agent. I forgot that you have to be white murican to do your job though without bias lol.
So heritage might have no influence on anyone's decisions in America?

Trump did not order this judge to not rule on the decision. He simply stated that he should recuse himself if his heritage was a potential conflict of interest.

And again, there is nothing racist about that. Where is the hatred towards a race? Why is bringing up somebody's heritage racist? Perhaps you would like the definition of racism:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

So heritage might have no influence on anyone's decisions in America?

Trump did not order this judge to not rule on the decision. He simply stated that he should recuse himself if his heritage was a potential conflict of interest.

And again, there is nothing racist about that. Where is the hatred towards a race? Why is bringing up somebody's heritage racist? Perhaps you would like the definition of racism:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Because it doesn't matter if you are American... I know it hard to understand that you shouldn't be judge by how you look or what your heritage is. He earned to be a United States judge.

I don't see a problem with that statement.

Because it doesn't matter if you are American... I know it hard to understand that you shouldn't be judge by how you look or what your heritage is. He earned to be a United States judge.
Maybe that's true. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if everyone on the Russia-Trump investigation were of Russian heritage. That wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

Or maybe we could be real for just one second and think that maybe your heritage might have a bit of an influence on your decisions. Wasn't that a talking point for how Obama was elected, because he was black and would support the interests of the black community better than another white guy? Or Hillary a woman, would represent the interests of women better than a man?

Also, I still don't see how it is racist. Just because he brought someone's heritage into discussion doesn't mean it's racist. Why are you conflating the two? Do you understand what racism is?

Trump could literally say "all the people who voted for me are rubes" and his supporters would find a way to justify it.

Faking a story if him saying ANYTHING would be a complete waste of time.

here is the transcript:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what it has to do. I've had ruling after ruling after ruling that's been bad rulings, OK? I've been treated very unfairly. Before him, we had another judge. If that judge was still there, this case would have been over two years ago.
Let me just tell you, I've had horrible rulings, I've been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans --
TAPPER: So, no Mexican judge could ever be involved in a case that involves you?
TRUMP: Well, he's a member of a society, where -- you know, very pro-Mexico, and that's fine. It's all fine, but --
TAPPER: Except that you're calling into question his heritage.
TRUMP: I think he should recuse himself.
TAPPER: Because he's Latino?
TRUMP: Then, you also say, does he know the lawyer on the other side? I mean, does he know the lawyer? You know, a lot of people say --

He was saying the judge should recuse himself because his heritage might be a conflict of interest. Where is the racism? Where is he saying he hates Mexicans (which isn't even a race), or thinks the Mexican people are genetically inferior to other races?

And yes, people tend to be biased towards their own heritage, are you denying that fact? What evidence do you have to suggest that people aren't biased towards their heritage in America?
mexican has historically being treated as a race in the united states both legally and socially. He knows this and thinks of mexican americans as a race, thats why he equates hispanics to mexicans as opposed to mexican americans. Arent mexicans foreign nationals? Why would he care about doing well with non citizens? what he said would be no different if he implicated the same thing about an african american judge.

Back