Trump right about statues

Who and what were and have been the driving factor for the statues being removed. These same types of people doing the same types of things.
See, you're conflating very different situations again. In your mind they're all the leftist boogeyman but in reality there are big differences you are glossing over.

In the cases of the legal actions, its local governments and their constituents wanting to remove racist monuments from their public lands. In this case, its rowdy college students being vandals because they see white supremacy everyhwere. Not the same people and not the same types of things.
And now they have turned their attention to other things that hurt their feelings.

Like I said I have or had no problem with them relocating the confederate statues if the peoppe living there wanted to.
People that don't live there can fuck off on both sides of the issue.
Right and that's exactly what happened with the Confederate statues in many cases such as Charlottesville but here you are saying if you give them an inch they take a mile, as if to conflate the perfectly legal and democratic method used by local governments to illegal ones used by vandals.

You're collapsing the nuance to force a point that disappears when you look closely.

See, you're conflating very different situations again. In your mind they're all the leftist boogeyman but in reality there are big differences you are glossing over.

In the cases of the legal actions, its local governments and their constituents wanting to remove racist monuments from their public lands. In this case, its rowdy college students being vandals because they see white supremacy everyhwere. Not the same people and not the same types of things.

Right and that's exactly what happened with the Confederate statues in many cases such as Charlottesville but here you are saying if you give them an inch they take a mile, as if to conflate the perfectly legal and democratic method used by local governments to illegal ones used by vandals.

You're collapsing the nuance to force a point that disappears when you look closely.

1) A lot of it is due to the leftist groups petitioning local governments and some people in government being leftist.
2) By taking them down legally or illegally, you are justifying taking down statues that have been around for decades
3) If they are legally taking down statues because of racism, this says ok if we can label that person a racist that statue should be taken down. And if you (government) will not take it down we will take it down, because as stated already it is fine to take down statues of racists

You are glossing over how human beings work and what setting a precedent means.

Of course Trump was correct...

It's funny because so many laughed at him and called him absurd for making this comparison...

but leftists...they have no honor, no logic, sense of compassion...

I'm just surprised they haven't attempted to detonate and destroy Mt. Rushmore.
Oh just wait. There will be some moron scaling the mountain with a spray can.

Who and what were and have been the driving factor for the statues being removed. These same types of people doing the same types of things.

And now they have turned their attention to other things that hurt their feelings.

Like I said I have or had no problem with them relocating the confederate statues if the peoppe living there wanted to. People that don't live there can fuck off on both sides of the issue.
You can bet that if they are registered to vote, there is a big D on there.

Oh he just admits to sexual assault. Much better, I'm sure Jesus is so proud of you. I'm not sure I have seen a bigger hypocrite on this forum than you. So congrats
You seem to enjoy stirring the shit pot and then crying when people react to it.

I don't get this equating ditching statues to "deleting history".
That's an absurd stretch.

I don't either. But it is literally deleting art in the cases of statues that have been vandalized beyond repair, which I dislike. Even a statue of someone I may not admire is a valuable addition to a community in my opinion, but then I'm a fan of the arts.

Back