Trump says Obama was soft on Russia??

I fail to see how the assassinations you mention have anything to do with this.

Unfortunately for you, I will take both McConnell's (and most high level R's at the time) and the whole Obama administration's opinion on Syria over yours. Call me stupid if you want, but I think they may know more about it than you.

This thread is about Trump claiming he's tougher on Russia than Obama. You say you wouldn't make that claim....so what are you arguing exactly?
Oh, so you have your opinion and you just want to force it on everyone. You dont actually want to hear anyone else's. Thanks for letting us know, we'll just scroll over your posts from here on out.

Lol, the fact you think I should care about your political opinion (some random shertard) over many of our highest elected officials certainly makes me more than chuckle.

I'm not going to find my source again, since you've already told me twice now that it doesn't matter.

Enjoy that view from your high horse, I'm sure it will someday matter more than our senators and presidents :rolleyes:

All right, you are going on record as saying you always trust politicians statements over logical arguments?

Are you sure that is wise, my friend?

Oh, so you have your opinion and you just want to force it on everyone. You dont actually want to hear anyone else's. Thanks for letting us know, we'll just scroll over your posts from here on out.
Wtf? Lol no bro...

From what you quoted...i don't see how the assassinations mean much to this convo. And he dropped it too.

As for Syria, I will take Obama's administration and McConnells opinion on that handling over some random person, unless they can show a much better alternative, which clearly no one has, especially the guy quoting me.

As for the last part, the guy I was quoting said Trump wasn't tougher on Russia....thats what this whole thread is about lol.

All right, you are going on record as saying you always trust politicians statements over logical arguments?

Are you sure that is wise, my friend?
Always? Of course not, where did I say that?
C'mon now, stop putting words in my mouth.

If you can come up with a better, feasible option for Syria at the time, I'm all ears.

No one wanted military action (remember, Obama asked Congress of they wanted to take military action and they said no).

Always? Of course not, where did I say that?
C'mon now, stop putting words in my mouth.

If you can come up with a better, feasible option for Syria at the time, I'm all ears.

No one wanted military action (remember, Obama asked Congress of they wanted to take military action and they said no).

Oh I am sorry, is it just In MItch Mconnel You Trust? Or when expedient to things you believe? Or politicians mostly over logic?

Knowing the accuracy of your faith in politicians might help. Because, as we can see, your statements are defensive, ambiguous, but when read as stated seem juvenile to be honest.

Now, why is your naked Appeal to Authority through Mitch McConnel on a second hand reference with no logical argument more respectable than my "Shertard" arguments?

Oh I am sorry, is it just In MItch Mconnel You Trust? Or when expedient to things you believe? Or politicians mostly over logic?

Knowing the accuracy of your faith in politicians might help. Because, as we can see, your statements are defensive, ambiguous, but when read as stated seem juvenile to be honest.

Now, why is your naked Appeal to Authority through Mitch McConnel on a second hand reference with no logical argument more respectable than my "Shertard" arguments?
You're right, it's much more juvenile to believe in the bipartisan story of what happened over...

...you. Whoever you are. You, who's nit-picking over one point that you brought up on your own, while offering no other solutions, while admitting the premise of my OP is correct.

Why do you think I should take you seriously?

Please, either address Trump being tougher on Russia than Obama was, or...

Well, keep fucking around like you are I guess. Have fun :)

Trump-russian-hat-2.jpg

I guess he should have imposed those sanctions that a majority voted for then. I honestly think that senile idiot has the memory of a goldfish (Orangefish). If that.

Ah, the ol "I know you are but what am I" defense.
Tried and true.

Trump is hard on Russia as in every time he sees a pic of Putin with his shirt off he pops a chubber and rubs one out.

VAr3P1d.jpg

Trump and his administration claim that Trump has been tougher on Russia in 1 year than Obama was in 8 years...

...how can they possibly say this??

Simple! They lie through their teeth.

Also, as mentioned in the OP, The Maganitsky Act. Acting like Obama was soft on Russia is laughable. Not as laughable as saying that Trump has been tough on Russia, but still pretty damn hysterical.
Who killed more Russians

Back