Opinion Trump should fire Mueller...RIGHT NOW.

I don't see a difference in the example I provided based on what you said. I have to eat to live. I don't have to have gay sex. You're comparing lifestyle and basic needs to sustain life.

I know, it wasn't really intended to be a direct equivalence. I'm just trying to help you understand that sexual orientation is an intrinsic trait and not a conscious decision within a person's control. You simply won't accept this though and the implications of that are frustrating.

No, they don't. Its legal to settle sexual harassment claims out of court. Thats not to say that I believe that tax payers should be paying for that type of nonsense.

Whats not legal to paying a mistress hush money in order to influence an election. John Edwards did the same thing, was prosecuted, and didn't serve jail time ONLY because his wife was dying of cancer when the incident happened and his lawyers were able to convince the jury that his motivation was to hide the affair from her and not to help him win an election. Trump doesn't have that defense. His lawyer is going to serve time for the pay off and AMI has stated that the deal was made specifically to affect the election. He's in a much, much worse position than Edwards. His only hope is a trumptard on the jury...and that isn't all that likely in NY.

What law was broken if it’s illegal to “pay a mistress hush money to influence a election”?

If he fires him, he is done. As president and after. Dems would assuredly prosecute him after impeachment as well.

In doing so, he would more than likely than not be impeached soon thereafter, BUT...it may go A LONG WAY towards benefiting him going forward.

If he doesn't fire him RIGHT NOW, then Trump will probably go to jail after his presidency is over...in part due to the Mueller report...which can go away if Trump fires him...

If he fires Mueller ASAP, we ALL win! :D

Trump would be ousted, AND Trump may save himself future jail time..

Am I wrong in my assessment?

Mind you, who knows what the Mueller report will look like, but...as far as I can tell, it obviously seems very bad for Trump.

serveimage

Trump firing Mueller is quite literally the worst move he could make right now

Agreed.

Besides...all indications are it's a whole big nothing-burger as far as Collusion goes. Trump knows this, too. Which is why he has remained on twitter bashing Mueller instead of firing him.

If he fires Mueller before he releases his nonexistent findings, then he gives the Dems the PERFECT AMMO to impeach him, not for Russian Collusion but for Obstruction.

I guess we'll see.

And that's where the bottom line is :

It's still a "wait and see" situation and Mueller's really pissing me off by dragging this shit instead of releasing his goddamn findings.

Almost zero chance he fires Mueller and almost zero chance he does any actual time. He may get fined millions an that's it. They wont let a former potus go to jail it is a awful look and no matter if he should or not he won't. May as well send 95% of all rich business.en and congressman to jail too

PLUS, what would be the point of trying to send him to Jail anyway?

Once he's out of office, he's out of power WHICH IS WHAT THE LEFT *WANT*!

There would be no need to continue if he's no longer the POTUS. All they want is Trump to no longer be President. THAT'S IT.

That's their goal.

All this talk about Jail-time once he leaves office is baloney.

Trump should order his AG to:
  • Fire Mueller immediately
  • Appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, etc. for conspiracy abuse official authority to subvert the POTUS, and related crimes
  • Hold them all incommunicado, without bail, indefinitely, on national security grounds, until the trial.
  • Indict them all in UT district court (easy to do if conspiracy is properly alleged).
  • Try them as many times as needed to secure convictions. A UT jury will never acquit these cockroaches, so be patient.
  • Investigate all federal agencies for Hatch Act violators. Clean house.
Let the House try to impeach Trump. Democrats need to stop being pussies and do what they said they’d do. Go head. Introduce the Articles, schedule the vote. Let’s get this show on the road.

Maybe you would like it if he put them in some form of camp where they can concentrate on their mistakes. We can call it hmmmm a concentration camp. You sound like you would feel right at home in NK.

Maybe you would like it if he put them in some form of camp where they can concentrate on their mistakes. We can call it hmmmm a concentration camp. You sound like you would feel right at home in NK.

How about we put him in a place where he can correct his mistakes? We’ll call it a correctional facility.

Agreed.

Besides...all indications are it's a whole big nothing-burger as far as Collusion goes. Trump knows this, too. Which is why he has remained on twitter bashing Mueller instead of firing him.

If he fires Mueller before he releases his nonexistent findings, then he gives the Dems the PERFECT AMMO to impeach him, not for Russian Collusion but for Obstruction.

The other conservatives in this thread dont seem to think that nothing will be found. there is alot of shrieking about how Mueller must be stopped.

The ship is sailing on the jail time. I don't know what the statue of limitations are on the campaign finance stuff so maybe he can avoid it if he stays President long enough. Outside of that, he'd have to hope to get some MAGA idiots on the jury because he's obviously guilty.

Richard Painter recently suggested that Trump negotiate a comprehensive plea deal to reduced charges in exchange for resigning as President. Should cover state and federal charges and any crimes yet to be uncovered by the Mueller probe. Hate to see this piece of shit walk scott free but it might be what is best to the country. Just end it so we can move on instead of letting it drag on for years.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-lawyer-trump-should-take-a-plea-bargain-now/

Lol this reads more like you guys know you wont get him on shit and the only way to get rid of him is if he quits. Maybe if you guys just want it a little bit more!

John Edwards did the same thing, was prosecuted, and didn't serve jail time ONLY because his wife was dying of cancer when the incident happened and his lawyers were able to convince the jury that his motivation was to hide the affair from her and not to help him win an election. Trump doesn't have that defense.

Seriously dude? So one would only want to hide an affair from his wife if she was dying of cancer?

The other conservatives in this thread dont seem to think that nothing will be found. there is alot of shrieking about how Mueller must be stopped.

I see many conservatives growing impatient with Mueller but haven't seen any shrieking about how he must be stopped. At least not how you're implying it.

How about we put him in a place where he can correct his mistakes? We’ll call it a correctional facility.

How about we allow Trump to go through a process that enables him to be impregnated by the sweet taste of peach?
We'll call it impeachment.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back