Opinion Trump should fire Mueller...RIGHT NOW.

• Investigate all federal agencies for Hatch Act violators. Clean house.

Trump fires lifelong Republican James Comey, so lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is appointed to continue the investigation under the supervision of lifelong Republican Rod Rosenstein the Deputy AG who was placed in that role by Trump's AG, lifelong Republican Jeff Sessions.

Side note here Rosenstein got the job because Sally Yates was fired for pointing out that Trump's appointee Mike Flynn was compromised by Russia.

But yeah, a Hatch act investigation will prove the federal government is just run by Democrats and that's why there's a "witch hunt"

it's just a show for the press and the people

The other conservatives in this thread dont seem to think that nothing will be found. there is alot of shrieking about how Mueller must be stopped.

They're being hysterical then.

As the saying goes "Things are not going to be as good as we think they are and things are not going to be as bad as many think it will".

Trump will get embarrassed, not impeached.

Trump will get a massive fine when out of office, not Jail time.

This is what I expect.

The End.

Love watching Trump run out of lies and spins. Time is up for the Orange Goof soon, at least his prison jumpsuit will match his skin tone.

What reality are some of you living in with this impeachment and prison talk? Are you that brainwashed jesus

Love watching Trump run out of lies and spins. Time is up for the Orange Goof soon, at least his prison jumpsuit will match his skin tone.

Keep dreaming of a Racist Christmas, you delusional doofus.

I can(and will) safely state that Trump won't EVER see the inside of a Jail / Prison cell.

PERIOD.

Though I do believe his wallet will be considerably LIGHTER than before.

Keep dreaming of a Racist Christmas.

Trump won't see the inside of a Jail.

Though I do believe his wallet will be considerably LIGHTER than before.

Did I offend the "Orange" people? What in the fuck are you talking about.

Did I offend the "Orange" people? What in the fuck are you talking about.

I was about to ask you the same question, dummy.

He's not seeing any Prison time.

So go cry in your safe space, TROLL.

I was about to ask you the same question, dummy.

No you weren't? Why did you edit your entire post?

The real question is why am I even responding to a Trump supporter with a Brock Lesnar avatar?

No you weren't? Why did you edit your entire post?

The real question is why am I even responding to a Trump supporter with a Brock Lesnar avatar?

Your location is 511 Kindergarten?

yeah. That's what it really is 'cause your comments are so immature. <45>

And I didn't edit my entire post, I only added that Trump wasn't seeing Prison time like you Pray and Hope(to no avail).

Keep on dreaming, though. It's very entertaining to watch your hilariously-stupid comments.

President Fart because a trump is another name for a fart!!!!

giphy.gif

You’re all very welcome!!

How about we allow Trump to go through a process that enables him to be impregnated by the sweet taste of peach?
We'll call it impeachment.

Sounds like a Ben & Jerry’s flavor

This seems absurd. I can decide I am no longer a man but I can't decide I'm not gay? You're locked in once you have a gay relationship? That doesn't seem right.
Are you saying that you yourself made a conscious decision to be gay?

Back