Law Trump Signs Executive Order For Establishing Revitalization Council (Led By Ben Carson)

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
President Trump participates in a signing event for an Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council.

The council seeks to revitalize communities that have been previously neglected, including areas in Baltimore.

Last edited:
shocking this thread has no replies lol

Been waiting for someone to actually talk about this. Another great thing by Trump covered up by the non-story collusion bullshit.

Really liked the 10 year tax incentive to businesses opening up in poor areas if they hire from within the troubled communities. No president has done that before.

Been waiting for someone to actually talk about this. Another great thing by Trump covered up by the non-story collusion bullshit.

Really liked the 10 year tax incentive to businesses opening up in poor areas if they hire from within the troubled communities. No president has done that before.

shocking this thread has no replies lol

Democrats/Leftists don't want to acknowledge the good Trump is doing. And he sure didn't look upset by the skin color of the brethren with him.

Good

Trump still sucks

Does that include opening businesses in Yemen. I bet they will work for food.

Hopefully Carson can report back with positive results in the future. Early days.

I would like to see the Opportunity Zones that contain properties Jared Kushner and associates own taken off the list.

I don't know the details, but I wish this undertaking the best. Our inner cities have major problems and what we've been doing hasn't been working

President Trump participates in a signing event for an Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council.

The council seeks to revitalize communities that have been previously neglected, including areas in Baltimore.

Ben Carson? Trump?

tumblr_ny1j13H3C11shcz4do1_250.gif

I love how Javanka will make millions from this.

Sounds like a nice idea and I truly hope it is but I'm going to wait for some results before patting him on the back. Its not like Trump never comes up with good ideas, he just doesn't usually follow through on them and instead waffles. And of course with anything that has as many moving parts as this the devil is in the details. For instance, from the aforementioned Times article:
Along with Long Island City and several gentrifying portions of Washington, several other zones have prompted criticism. Those include zones that Bloomberg News and The Associated Press found contain properties owned by the family of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and a White House adviser.

Back