International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

odog

A cat trapped in a dog's body
@Silver
Reaction score
The White House’s decision on Saturday to scrap President Trump’s visit to a cemetery for fallen American soldiers due to weather irked more than a few observers, including those who have served their country in the military.

Trump, who is in France to commemorate the end, 100 years ago, of World War I, was scheduled to take a 30-minute helicopter ride from Paris to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial in Belleau, France. But a rainy forecast for the area made it too risky for him to safely fly there, the White House said a couple hours before the president was to arrive at the ceremony....

White House chief of staff John Kelly and Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made the roughly 50-mile long trip to the cemetery in a small motorcade of vehicles, ABC News reported. The drive took about 90 minutes each way.

Separately, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel traveled a similar distance by car to a World War I commemorative event in northern France, according to several media reports....

But as for Saturday’s miss, “an unforced error... the military could have made this happen... there’s always a Plan B,” said retired Adm. James Stavridis, in an interview on MSNBC, citing the poor optics around Trump’s cancelation.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...ther-kicking-up-a-storm-of-its-own-2018-11-10

C'mon mods just make a Trump whining sticky. This is getting ridiculous.

The left cares about the military now? I can never keep track. It’s like the NPC’s are on auto-response to hate anything Trump does or says.

I doubt it was actually the weather. He’s probably just too fat and old get around and having him in a golf cart while all the other leaders walk is embarrassing.

Snowflake can’t get wet for those that gave everything.

Good move by trump. Dead veterans from other countries aren't exactly going to show up in droves to vote for him. Focus on your base, not you second least favorite type of veteran. War is for suckers.

at least everyone can find reasons to respect and admire vets, now.

maybe he should disrespect cops and christians.

Great, maybe Europe should start being more grateful to America and everything we’ve done for them over the years.

Also just LOL at this cuck who gave millions to a terrorist who killed a US serviceman. Yes, so brave to drop an umbrella in the rain. He should absolutely be applauded for such bravery. He is a national treasure to Canada.

Good move by trump. Dead veterans from other countries aren't exactly going to show up in droves to vote for him. Focus on your base, not you second least favorite type of veteran. War is for suckers.

It was a cemetery for American soldiers.

It was a cemetery for American soldiers.
Point remains, trump knows dead people can't vote. They serve no purpose to him. He is all about winning. He is so smart he manipulated his way out of Vietnam he doesn't give a damn about dead soldiers all he cares about is making america great. Which is what we need!

Back