International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

See above post
Like I said...you don't even understand the premise.

But history has taught me that you just go into threads and post variations of "It doesn't matter, it's not important." It's like a half-step above shitposting.

Lmao can't believe all these army vets fall for this obvious fraud. The guy dodged the draft five times and they think he gives a shit about them? All he cares about is their vote.

Lmao can't believe all these army vets fall for this obvious fraud. The guy dodged the draft five times and they think he gives a shit about them? All he cares about is their vote.
No shit
They know that

Like I said...you don't even understand the premise.

But history has taught me that you just go into threads and post variations of "It doesn't matter, it's not important." It's like a half-step above shitposting.
Him not going to This event and choosing a different one is exactly what Obama did. It doesn’t make him less patriotic. You can try and spin that any way you want, but it doesn’t. But he said Colin.... who cares? Did he act disrespectful? Nope.

Him not going to This event and choosing a different one is exactly what Obama did. It doesn’t make him less patriotic. You can try and spin that any way you want, but it doesn’t. But he said Colin.... who cares? Did he act disrespectful? Nope.
You are still not understanding my basic premise. I never said he was unpatriotic. I never asked what you think. I never said that veterans should be offended.

This is post after post where you demonstrate that you can't understand the typed word. I feel really bad about what I'm about to type but it has to be said. You are clearly struggling with concepts when typed out. Rather than responding to the written word, you are replacing it with your preferred words and arguing against that. Intellectually, it's pointless. I'm going to expend far more energy teaching you how to comprehend the written word than actually discussing the content thereof.

I'm going to put you in the group of posters who are incapable of having an honest conversation because they are incapable of responding to someone else's actual positions.

You are still not understanding my basic premise. I never said he was unpatriotic. I never asked what you think. I never said that veterans should be offended.

This is post after post where you demonstrate that you can't understand the typed word. I feel really bad about what I'm about to type but it has to be said. You are clearly struggling with concepts when typed out. Rather than responding to the written word, you are replacing it with your preferred words and arguing against that. Intellectually, it's pointless. I'm going to expend far more energy teaching you how to comprehend the written word than actually discussing the content thereof.

I'm going to put you in the group of posters who are incapable of having an honest conversation because they are incapable of responding to someone else's actual positions.
I know your point
It can be boiled to it matter because trump
I just reject it out of hand

Probably got tipped off about another assassination attempt

q61NxcO_d.jpg

You assume I support Trump? So because I see the other side of a situation I’m a defacto Trump supporter? Talk about being a hack

Oh no, you just show up in every thread that criticizes him and post the same crying response.. literally you are the first comment, it's like you don't have a job or anything and all you do is hunt for anti-trump threads to cry in... but, no.. you are TOTALLY NOT a Trump supporter... you fucking hack

So Marine One couldn’t take the president to the site and he later on gave a speech with no umbrella as a fuck you? I’m not seeing the problem

macaroon is halarious though, his idea of patriotism vs nationalism is the french mindset, not the American mindset. Hell it was nationalism that led Americans to keep macaroon from speaking german twice over

Trump may have thrown the Secret Service under the bus!...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...cret-service-cemetery-trip-france/1986252002/

By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2018

Buuuut....

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for the National Security Council for President Barack Obama, called Trump's second-guessing of the Secret Service "a lie."

The Secret Service "advises on security but the President makes the final call," Vietor said on Twitter. "He chose to skip the memorial."

Seriously what the fuck is going on with trump

So Marine One couldn’t take the president to the site and he later on gave a speech with no umbrella as a fuck you? I’m not seeing the problem

macaroon is halarious though, his idea of patriotism vs nationalism is the french mindset, not the American mindset. Hell it was nationalism that led Americans to keep macaroon from speaking german twice over

Most people nowadays would shit themselves if they saw America embroiled in the kind of "nationalist fervor" that was common to WW2 era times.

Americans didn't win the World Wars by being the nice guys. They were some bad hombres back then. In the Pacific they became pretty infamous for decorating themselves with the skulls of their enemies.

If we are going to remember these men, lets remember them as they were, not as how we wish them to have been, for modern-day political purposes.

skulls.jpg

438px-Nagasakibomb.jpg

gbamD6j.jpg

Firebombing-Tokyo.png

us-m46-pershing-tank.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back