Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

Whoa ,,,,,,,, you are a moron.

Keep digging.....
I think it's hilarious that you either named a school you knew nothing about in an attempt to bolster your bad posts, and it turned out to be tiny little kids- or, you think it's okay to call little girls "high class trim" if they support Trump. Neither scenario looks good for you here. This could make the archives though, so keep by all means keep defending yourself.

also thx for the new custom text

Yes it was mentioned in the news paper. You sickos are really digging here.

Was the paper talking about how hot they are? Or was that just you[/QUOTE]

Who said hot?
Paper mention mock election and showed results , about 30 schools did this .

Someone said mention the schools, I was being sarcastic saying private school girls are better groomed.
Quickly googled something.

Grow up.

Anything under 18 is disgusting ...

Was the paper talking about how hot they are? Or was that just you

Who said hot?

Someone said mention the schools, I was being sarcastic saying private school girls are better groomed.

Grow up.

Oh god. This isn't helping.

Kevin-Malone-Laugh.gif

I think it's hilarious that you either named a school you knew nothing about in an attempt to bolster your bad posts, and it turned out to be tiny little kids- or, you think it's okay to call little girls "high class trim" if they support Trump. Neither scenario looks good for you here. This could make the archives though, so keep by all means keep defending yourself.

also thx for the new custom text

Nothing to defend, I posted the videos of the 3 girls behind Trump.
Said they were high class trim compared to the ones at Democratic events.

Maybe you should check my history to see what I always said should be done to anyone who engages with someone under the age of 18.

About 10 years calling for the death penalty , while people like you tell me no to the death penalty and killing such people

Education and intelligence are different
Hey we agree on something. That doesn't change the fact that you're on record as calling underage girls "high class trim". Gonna be hard to live that one down Ace.

Fair enough.

Seems legit to me.
Sure, so don't look into it, just assume that someone on your side of the political isle is falsely accused. Pretty much politics these days I guess.

Was the paper talking about how hot they are? Or was that just you

Who said hot?

Grow up.

Anything under 18 is disgusting ...[/QUOTE]

You did. Right here.

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.

Hey we agree on something. That doesn't change the fact that you're on record as calling underage girls "high class trim". Gonna be hard to live that one down Ace.

Sure, so don't look into it, just assume that someone on your side of the political isle is falsely accused. Pretty much politics these days I guess.

Jeeze, look at the 3 girls behind trump, that was the high class trim.

Ever see anything like that at a Hilary event?

I looked into it. He admits to making the post. Has a post history of being against pedophilia. Seems like he made a stupid decision, using random schools, not realizing they were young girls.

But, there's a difference between this, and the liberals who actually support pedo's.

Compare a rich private school to a ghetto one.

Some of the latter attendees never heard of or care about deodorant yet
That's crazy to you?

OK, everyone raise your hand if you've compared the grooming habits of children socio-economically and then called the winners "high class trim" to win an argument on the internet.

No? Just Bloodworm? I see.

Who said hot?

Grow up.

You did. Right here.[/QUOTE]

Ok just googled friends academy and the wiki says k-12

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_Academy

Who said hot?

Grow up.

You did. Right here.[/QUOTE]

One of those schools is a high school and the other use to be. Grow up

I looked into it. He admits to making the post. Has a post history of being against pedophilia. Seems like he made a stupid decision, using random schools, not realizing they were young girls.

But, there's a difference between this, and the liberals who actually support pedo's.

The girls in that trump song are pretty clearly underage.

I'd like to see evidence of this. Would you like me to provide news stories concerning Republicans/conservatives fighting to maintenance the disgustingly huge child bride system in the United States?

One schools has 18 year old seniors in it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_Academy

The other use to

I've started threads asking for the death penalty against pedos and you same people argue against the death penalty and say there is never 100 percent proof, lol

..... You think this is a defense? That one of the schools you mentioned has some 18 year olds in it.

One schools has 18 year old seniors in it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_Academy

The other use to

I've started threads asking for the death penalty against pedos and you same people argue against the death penalty and say there is never 100 percent proof, lol

That is the Quaker school whose values were quoted for you to point out you're doubly an idiot for using them as a source of sexy Trump supporters.

It's the other school, the one you're not mentioning, which is the k-8 school whose students you consider high class pussy.

Back