Trump supporting Reddit user murders father because he thought he was a leftist

elfeliz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
MOUNT VERNON — The Bow-area man accused of stabbing his father to death was charged Thursday in Skagit County Superior Court.

Lane Maurice Davis, 33, pleaded not guilty to one count of first-degree murder. He is being held on $1 million bail.

Court documents state Lane Davis started a fight with his parents July 14 at their home in the 4000 block of Wharf Street, accusing them of being “leftists” and “pedophiles.”

An audio recording of the fight, found on his father Charles Davis’ cellphone, indicated that Lane Davis threatened to kill his father several times.

Lane Davis told police he was angered after reading something on the internet about “leftist pedophiles,” which sparked an argument between the two men.

By the time police arrived, Charles Davis was dead, documents state.

Lane Davis is expected to appear in court again Sept. 7.

He was previously held on a magistrate’s warrant, which gives police 30 days to build a case before filing charges in Superior Court, which handles felonies

https://www.goskagit.com/news/man-p...cle_479b3b6f-88d4-502d-ae77-ff5f098fb511.html

Link to his reddit posts
https://www.reddit.com/u/seattle4truth

Proof it's him
Seattle4Truth Allegedly Murdered His Father For Being A “Leftist Pedophile”

Who hasn't been posting in here lately?
beat me to it :)
tenor.gif
qrxm0.gif

Oh, you mean this divisive tribal political bullshit is driving people to kill each other?

People need to calm the fuck down about politics. If you feel the need to hurt or kill someone that disagrees with you politically please find the nearest gun and blow your brains out.

Who cares?

This is just as irrelevant as all the dumb threads by right-wing posters like ripskater citing individual and non-representative acts of violence by "leftists."

If we're going to (rightfully) call it stupid when they do it, we should abstain from doing it from the left.

Oh, you mean this divisive tribal political bullshit is driving people to kill each other?

Do you see the 10 topics a day using individual counts of migrants, immigrants, and "rapefugees" committing crimes in an attempt to subvert statistical fact and rally sentiment against foreigners?

But this is where you draw the line on tribal bullshit?

EDIT: Also, "leftist pedophiles" leads me to believe this was definitely linked to Pizzeria-style right-wing fake news. I'm sure we'll see condemnation, accordingly.

EDIT EDIT: Also, this guy dyed his goatee different form his beard, NWO-Hulk Hogan-style, and dyed his eyebrows to match it. Yeesh.

Who cares?

This is just as irrelevant as all the dumb threads by right-wing posters like ripskater citing individual and non-representative acts of violence by "leftists."

If we're going to (rightfully) call it stupid when they do it, we should abstain from doing it from the left.

Do you see the 10 topics a day using individual counts of migrants, immigrants, and "rapefugees" committing crimes in an attempt to subvert statistical fact and rally sentiment against foreigners?

But this is where you draw the line on tribal bullshit?
All of you that are in here day and night going to war for your politician daddies are guilty of this murder. I'm holding you responsible

Different culture hard to judge wait...

But seriously mental health folks your brain is your cpu take care of it.

Different culture hard to judge wait...

But seriously mental health folks your brain is your cpu take care of it.
theres at least 10+ posters in the WR i would not even be surprised to hear them doing something like this or something like that pizzagate guy did with the guns at the pizzeria ..people like rip hans space waigoreun cint pwent etc..those guys are just waiting to pop mentally

Back