Trump supporting Reddit user murders father because he thought he was a leftist

Killary framed him.

Mel said it was ok when I ran into him at the Trump rally in Alabama. Pretty sure it was him.

Mel bless.
Alabama? explains alot Forrest
tenor.gif

Well, clearly the father was a pedophile.

Why else would he get so mad about the topic his son brought up, that the son was forced to stab him.

theres at least 10+ posters in the WR i would not even be surprised to hear them doing something like this or something like that pizzagate guy did with the guns at the pizzeria ..people like rip hans space waigoreun cint pwent etc..those guys are just waiting to pop mentally
<{nope}>

isnt it suspicious that he stopped posting around the same time the guy went to jail for running over those protesters in charlottesville, i'm just saying... look into it
94cf1e02mksy.jpg

What's up with right-wing retards calling everyone "pedophiles" lately? And of course there are plenty of intelligent right-wingers left, as well as plenty of idiots on the left, but this seems to be a distinct right-wing practice these days. These guys are starting to scare me. They're so divorced from reality and if they actually become convinced of this, they can be very dangerous.

Conservative values leading to another murder. Big surprise.

It's a joke, calm the fuck down

The Russians made him do it, just like they made us vote for trump. Fucking Putin!

He had nice thread titles, I'll give him that

Back