Trump supporting Reddit user murders father because he thought he was a leftist

a87T9gU.png

9AvPHs0.png

5atH4kK.png

fOiqUdX.png

VuJ6kr9.png

dWlP2Z8.png

I'm in a white collar prison, we have internet access.
Money talks.
LOL. Uncanny.

Gonna go out on a limb and suggest that maybe there is more to it

How do you even have an argument over pedophiles?

Doesn't it take opposing views to have an argument?

theres at least 10+ posters in the WR i would not even be surprised to hear them doing something like this or something like that pizzagate guy did with the guns at the pizzeria ..people like rip hans space waigoreun cint pwent etc..those guys are just waiting to pop mentally

<LikeReally5>

Who hasn't been posting in here lately?
theres at least 10+ posters in the WR i would not even be surprised to hear them doing something like this or something like that pizzagate guy did with the guns at the pizzeria ..people like rip hans space waigoreun cint pwent etc..those guys are just waiting to pop mentally
I clicked on that guys reddit page and he's literally a carbon copy of half the right wing posters on this sub. Follows the same conspiracy theorists like PJW and talks about nothing else but the same topics. CNN, Linda sasour, Islam, SJW's, etc.

Just look at his thread titles.
"WOW! The scumbag propagandists at Bezos' blog are blaming the Alexandria shooting on conservative TALK RADIO! You can't make this shit up"

"WOW! Obama actually warned about the dangers of embracing jihad back in 2013..."

Edit. Someone already pointed this out I see.

Last edited:
Didn't somebody recently start a thread "My dad is Antifa, my grandmother is alt-right" where he complained about his Antifa parents?

Pedoquin.....I have the best temperament. Now go stuff your face with some tostino rolls , government cheese, or whatever you bottom feeding panhandlers piss my tax dollars away on.

Definitely an alt account of a right winger here. Thread titles are a give away.

I just assume /R/TheDonald is where all the righties here assemble before they start their raid of retardation on Sherdog. All with the same notes ready.

Didn't somebody recently start a thread "My dad is Antifa, my grandmother is alt-right" where he complained about his Antifa parents?
i remember that, yeah. i'm pretty sure seattle4truth posts on sherdog, the goatee is a dead giveaway

i have never met a decent person wearing a goatee

Hey guys, klnOmega here. Bad news, my dad died recently. Anyway, long story short, I'm gonna need to borrow $1 million from you guys to post bail. Anyone want to chip in?

Last edited:
Pedoquin.....I have the best temperament. Now go stuff your face with some tostino rolls , government cheese, or whatever you bottom feeding panhandlers piss my tax dollars away on.

You posted, so I'm glad to know your dad is safe. Was getting concerned for him for a minute.

I think that guy might have been a few sandwiches short of a lunchbox

great post! cuz it ain't pissin money away to spend your tax money on military jets giving rides to watxh the eclipse and football games! lol

you partisan pansies all worried about someone taking your guns are funny to watch.

couldn't beat your way out of a paper bag with out an assault rifle is more likely the truth lol

I read on a site that had posted his articles that the fight was over his dad kicking him out

Back