Trump Threatens NBC Over Nuclear Weapons Report

And it's Trump's fault that the executive branch has this power, why?

The executive branch can declare war. They can control the airwaves. Trump didn't give it this power. The legislative branch did.
Be fucking real here. There are good reasons for the executive branch to have that power--using it because some SJW homos expose your idiocy is not one of them.

This, crazily enough, may be the most dangerous thing the man has said/done.

Be fucking real here. There are good reasons for the executive branch to have that power--using it because some SJW homos expose your idiocy is not one of them.

This, crazily enough, may be the most dangerous thing the man has said/done.
Blah blah, Trump didn't give Trump this power. Sorry you don't like the other guy having it. You should have been against your guy having this power. You weren't.

Pretty much this.

Reminds me when Hugo Chavez refused to renovate Globovision license.

Never really thought about it but Trump kinda reminds me of Hugo.

They'd probably get along until they start measuring each others dicks.

Blah blah, Trump didn't give Trump this power. Sorry you don't like the other guy having it. You should have been against your guy having this power. You weren't.
Who exactly do you believe is "my guy?"

The Executive Branch doesn't have that power. That's on the FCC which isn't a part of the executive branch, it's independent.

Lol. Looking at phone and electronic records is 100% spying. Nice try. I was a PI for years and it is 100% spying

Keep it up. You excuse actions but get butt hurt over words.

Stupid shit offends you. Meanwhile the government SPYING is ok with you.

Just because you do not spy in real time does not make it spying

The fact that you excuse Holder for doing what he did but cry over Trump making an empty threat shows that you are just looking at all this through political glasses

Read through our posts and you'll see myself posting calmly about facts and details while you generalize and act defensive.

You're not very honest. I tried to have a respectful debate with you and you just can't help yourself.

We didn't even get to the point of whether I agreed with the subpoena or not because you never could even begin with an honest statement about it. You lied from the start, then told me what I think. Lol.

I like your yellow cards though, they suit your style.

Last edited:

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...gusting-press-able-to-write-whataver-it-wants

President Trump triggered a new storm with the media on Wednesday by saying that it is “disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants to write.”

a bonus "presidential" tweet

USA is becoming more and more of a laughing stock on the world scene
russians are picking you apart with planted fake news/articles whose sole goal is US political/social instability
china is making all the right geopolitical moves with focus on expanding economically (investing into canada/europe/africa) instead of wasting its budget on bloated military complex whose only purpose has become financing itself

enjoy your pointless Trump debates over who said what to whom and when - guy is a moron whose only political goal is to reverse all of Obamas policies (no matter how effective they are)

Far-right website InfoWars was granted temporary White House press credentials on Monday.

Jerome Corsi, the Washington, DC bureau chief for the site that's known for its propagation of conspiracy theories about the September 11 terrorist attacks and the Sandy Hook shooting, tweeted a picture of himself inside the White House press briefing room.

That's a day pass. Anyone can get those. Highschool students get them all the time. That's not the same as media credentials.

Wouldn't that have been weird if the MSM said they had sources that said Obama was a Muslim and was planning attacks with ISIS when he was president.

Would be pretty dangerous right?
Infowars and a bunch of ALT Righters did that basically, and bunch of retards believed it.....Never heard Obama get super rustled like Dotard Trump tho....He isn't a pussy like trump.

The biggest source for lies is President Moron. Please refute one of these lies below, and they quit adding them in July....different title, didn't say that.)JUNE 23 “We are 5 and 0 ... in these special elections.”(Republicans have won four special elections this year, while a Democrat won one.)JUNE 27 “Ratings way down!” (CNN's ratings were at a five-year high at the time.)JUNE 28 “Democrats purposely misstated Medicaid under new Senate bill — actually goes up.” (Senate bill would have cut the program deeply.)JUNE 29 “General Kelly and his whole group — they’ve gotten rid of 6,000 so far.” (The real number of MS-13 gang members who have been deported is smaller.)JULY 6 “As a result of this insistence, billions of dollars more have begun to pour into NATO.” (NATO countries agreed to meet defense spending requirements in 2014.)JULY 17 “We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever.” (Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. had signed more at the same point.)JULY 19 “Um, the Russian investigation — it’s not an investigation, it’s not on me — you know, they’re looking at a lot of things.” (It is.)JULY 19 “I heard that Harry Truman was first, and then we beat him. These are approved by Congress. These are not just executive orders.” (Presidents Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. each had signed more legislation than Trump at the same point in their terms.)JULY 19 “But the F.B.I. person really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting.” (He reports directly to the attorney general.)
Beautiful, thanks for doing that work.
That's too much bullshit for the forum to let me quote all of it.

NBC better watch how they're talking...or they'll be #mauled by the Trumpster, they'll never recover... just ask CNN.

Whatcha gonna' do NBC ? Whatcha gonna' do when Trumpamania runs wild on you?

Like CNN? CNN ratings are up.

Trump Threatens NBC Over Nuclear Weapons Report

WASHINGTON — President Trump threatened on Wednesday to use the federal government’s power to license television airwaves to target NBC in response to a report by the network’s news division that he contemplated a dramatic increase in the nation’s nuclear arsenal.

In a story aired and posted online Wednesday morning, NBC reported that Mr. Trump said during a meeting in July that he wanted what amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile, stunning some members of his national security team. It was after this meeting that Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson reportedly said Mr. Trump was a “moron.”

Mr. Trump objected to the report in two messages on Twitter later Wednesday and threatened to use the authority of the federal government to retaliate.

He repeated his complaint later in the day, when reporters arrived in the Oval Office to cover his meeting with the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau. “It’s frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write and people should look into it,” Mr. Trump said.

Asked if he favored limits on what the media can say, he answered, “No. The press should speak more honestly.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/11/us/politics/trump-nbc-fcc-broadcast-license.html

-------------------------------------

So, Trump is kind of opening another can of worms with this kind of rhetoric. He says he isn't for limiting what the media says, but also complains that the media is able to write whatever they want. Philosophically he may have a point, but it's unusual for a sitting President to get into this kind of stuff.

NBC isn't licensed; the individual local affiliates are.

That's a day pass. Anyone can get those. Highschool students get them all the time. That's not the same as media credentials.
NO, not just anyone can get a single day pass to the pressers room. They are giving what they consider to be a news agency a temporary pass (news credentials). They also used to let right wing radio talk shows Skype in and ask questions at the pressers as well.

And another from moxnews.com, another hard hitting news agency.... hahah

Last edited:
Back