Trump Threatens NBC Over Nuclear Weapons Report

Wouldn't that have been weird if the MSM said they had sources that said Obama was a Muslim and was planning attacks with ISIS when he was president.

Would be pretty dangerous right?

If you're really comparing, then FOX, Inforwars, and other media basically said that.

Lol! This has been debunked. Trump never said what they say he said. Mattis even came out and said its fake

If you think the media is not making shit up at this point u are blind

He didn't say 10 fold. He was asking why we had 30+k and now only have 4k. Said he want more and his security team had to explain it to him.

btw- Tillerson never said he didn't call the POTUS a (F'n) moron.

He didn't say 10 fold. He was asking why we had 30+k and now only have 4k. Said he want more and his security team had to explain it to him.

btw- Tillerson never said he didn't call the POTUS a (F'n) moron.
What is the source for the quotes?
Unnamed sources?

3 unnamed people in the room.

And Tillerson denied he thought about quitting, but never denied calling Trump a F'n moron.
Although I prefer sourced info, we would only know half of what's going on without folks willing to talk without being named.
I believe this story in its essence.

Although I prefer sourced info, we would only know half of what's going on without folks willing to talk without being named.
I believe this story in its essence.

I agree. The only problem is that everyone has turned so political that 1 has to wonder what political leanings any reporter has.

Could it be that 1 reporter lies about secret independent sources? These days it might happen, but NBC is adamant that more than 1 reporter verified it.

I agree. The only problem is that everyone has turned so political that 1 has to wonder what political leanings any reporter has.

Could it be that 1 reporter lies about secret independent sources? These days it might happen, but NBC is adamant that more than 1 reporter verified it.
Trump enjoys portraying himself as a beleaguered, misunderstood... genius, I guess. And he likes playing himself against the evil biased liberal media.

In a shittier country, he'd be most of the way to dictator.

Personally, I'd like to see more media accountability on both sides.

I would like to see a regulation that makes newspapers print retractions the way they printed the original article, rather than burying the retraction in the back, in tiny print. If the story was on the front page in giant font, the retraction should be equal in nature.

That retraction idea is a big one and something that should be required. Same with TV news. You spent 10 hours talking about something that false? Spend 10 hours talking about the retraction.

Personally, I'd like to see more media accountability on both sides.

I would like to see a regulation that makes newspapers print retractions the way they printed the original article, rather than burying the retraction in the back, in tiny print. If the story was on the front page in giant font, the retraction should be equal in nature.
I agree with this, if you printed something on the front page that was false the retraction should go on the front page as well

I think that i probably have a very different definition of "truthful" than the president.
Donald-Trump-Wait.gif

I said revoke their press pass, not their right to speak.
Can't wait to see you get behind a Democratic President that "revokes the press pass" of FOX news.

You're proving to be the fascist-minded individual that #antifa makes your kind out to be.

Can't wait to see you get behind a Democratic President that "revokes the press pass" of FOX news.

You're proving to be the fascist-minded individual that #antifa makes your kind out to be.

Why do you constantly have to strawman.

1. I shit on FOX news constantly. FOX is #fakenews

2. Whenever FOX news leaks details of meetings with military leaders where we are discussing nuclear strategy (whether real, or like in this case made up), I will fully support having their press credentials revoked. That shit threatens national security.

Back