Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

Nope, If I were a pussy, I would think the sky is falling and illegals are the biggest threat in the world....but I don't think like a pussy, unlike u.

Why don't I go to Central America? Let me see, my life.

According to your shitty logic, you can't demand your country to do the right thing, because you can just do it yourself....even though if I did go to Central America, I would only help a handful of people.

Your logic is so shitty....I guess nobody can't ever think something is wrong or demand something because you can do it urself.

I mean you hate illegals so much..Why don't you kick them out by yourself?

You can demand it from your government all you want.

I'm just being realistic.

It's not going to happen anytime soon. Period.

How about you do something about it?

Every little bit helps.

yes but if Canada excepts you as a Cuban refugee coming in we do not put Electronic Monitoring Bracelets on you once here. We are processing your claim here but you can simply leave anytime. You can hop on a plane to Europe, to Asia or head to the US and there is no way for Canada to know or to stop you as we do not do immigration on people leaving, only coming in, just as the US does.

So again Trump is demanding something that no country does (the former Soviet Union used to try and keep defectors from leaving) so his comments seem to be empty rhetoric for his base which they typically love.

When you put it that way, I don’t know what type of laws those country’s have regarding refugees just that they should in theory accept those from
neighboring countries. It would make sense to me to stay in the country the you fled to but that’s because I only had to cross 90 miles of water. Short of El Salvador and Guatemala shooting these people or incarcerating them I don’t know how they would stop them from moving on, no

Those of you terrified of brown people who think immigration is the real problem right now (yet you'll go eat tasty food brought here by immigrants later), might wanna look into the history of US/Western interventionism, sanctions, etc, in Central & South America as well as Africa and the Middle East.
Have you ever considered the fact that many American brown people themselves don’t want illegals crossing into their country? Whether they are brown Hispanics, brown Middle Easterners or brown Asians. Or are you one of those racists who think that brown people are robots that can’t think for themselves?

You can demand it from your government all you want.

I'm just being realistic.

It's not going to happen anytime soon. Period.

How about you do something about it?

Every little bit helps.
They aren't gonna kick out all illegals...You can demand it from your govt all you want.

Im just being realistic. It's not going to happen anytime soon. Period.

Why not go out and round up illegals by yourself? do some of your own investigation.

Every little bit helps.

See that's how fucking stupid you sound.

Japan rebuilt. Poland rebuilt.

They can too.

South and Central America post WW2 faced hugely dissimilar issues in comparison with Japan and Germany. Your comparison was in no way valid.

Have you ever considered the fact that many American brown people themselves don’t want illegals crossing into their country? Whether they are brown Hispanics, brown Middle Easterners or brown Asians. Or are you one of those racists who think that brown people are robots that can’t think for themselves?
I'm aware that not everyone has the same opinion, yes. You should be aware that some people who are posting might have immigrants in their family before you try to play that (tired) angle.

This has nothing to do with what I said. You fucked that strawman up good & hard though bro. Now go wipe yourself off, you done.

how's that caravan thingy going?
the million non-english speaking, no job no money, no health care
group of ppl from honduras, guatemala and god knows where fuck all
who want to enter the country illegally and take away all the jerbs
the previous mexican illegals got when American's didn't want to do
them anymore?
what a time to be alive!

You've been becoming more and more unhinged and violent in your speech. Its good that you do this so the whole forum can see your beliefs.

Now pick up your hammer and sickle and go practice what you preach ya limp wristed yellow belly

Hehe I can tell you’ve never had to live around actual communists, they make this wannabe internet commie seem like Raegan

You're not just being angry. You said anybody who supports trump deserves to be marched to the sea. Now what exactly did you mean by that?
It means we're going to unleash the dolphins on you Salt-Right clowns.

Z2wE.gif

them anymore?
what a time to be alive!

I’m willing to bet there are N.Africans, Asians, and Middle Easterners sprinkled in that caravan. Getting through Mexico is not a walk in the park either....that’s some inhospitable land you have to cross and from my experience Mexicans don’t take kindly to Central Americans. These aren’t mothers holding kids with dirt in their dimples either these are men my age ready to bang. I think the coyotes can’t wait for them to get there and make millions off these people, human traffic them and god knows what else

I agree with his stance, I just wish he didn't use Twitter for this, always trying to score points as if the election didn't end two years ago.

It's better to hear this directly and unfiltered from Trump instead of getting your info the Fourth and Fifth estates who generally twist and sensationalize what Trump says for political agendas and self-promotion.

Granted, Trump twitter feed is like a nightmare when he needs to get into bizarre rants against celebrities and democrats.

I’m willing to bet there are N.Africans, Asians, and Middle Easterners sprinkled in that caravan. Getting through Mexico is not a walk in the park either....that’s some inhospitable land you have to cross and from my experience Mexicans don’t take kindly to Central Americans. These aren’t mothers holding kids with dirt in their dimples either these are men my age ready to bang. I think the coyotes can’t wait for them to get there and make millions off these people, human traffic them and god knows what else
excellent points. well said.

They aren't gonna kick out all illegals...You can demand it from your govt all you want.

Im just being realistic. It's not going to happen anytime soon. Period.

Why not go out and round up illegals by yourself? do some of your own investigation.

Every little bit helps.

See that's how fucking stupid you sound.

No, you're being an idiot.

I hope that people would care enough to make their homelands better. I think if their homlands were better/ if they had tools to make them better they would be inclined to stay there and try to flourish.

I try to do things to make it easier for that to be a reality for people in Latin America and in the area I live because I feel the most connection to them. Sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller. Sometimes on my own, sometimes with a group or a community.

I vote with that in mind as well. And once in a while I take a few minutes out of my day to educate fools like you when I have the energy.

And I don't give money to panhandlers but I will give them food, and tell them where to go get social services.

them anymore?
what a time to be alive!
There would actually be some poetic justice if CA illegals took jobs from Mexican illegals.

Important queation:

Why is the American taxpayer forced to fund ANY foreign country...at all...for any reason?

You're not just being angry. You said anybody who supports trump deserves to be marched to the sea. Now what exactly did you mean by that?

They don't deserve to live in and ruin a free and prosperous society through their vanity, stupidity, laziness, and hatefulness. Like a prisoner forfeits the privileges of a free society, so have they. They deserve to be banished from the country, far away from affecting the lives of the decent, humble, humane, and politically responsible people who are desperately trying to mitigate their fuckups.

No, you're being an idiot.

I hope that people would care enough to make their homelands better. I think if their homlands were better/ if they had tools to make them better they would be inclined to stay there and try to flourish.

I try to do things to make it easier for that to be a reality for people in Latin America and in the area I live because I feel the most connection to them. Sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller. Sometimes on my own, sometimes with a group or a community.

I vote with that in mind as well. And once in a while I take a few minutes out of my day to educate fools like you when I have the energy.

And I don't give money to panhandlers but I will give them food, and tell them where to go get social services.

Use your braincells for a second.

You want Central Americans to make their homelands better...but yet the USA fucked up their country so much, that they still have a shitty government and PTSD kids who grow up to be criminals.....not that easy to make it better, when the country has been fucked up by the USA.......Yet you want the USA to not help at all, lol.

Again you are virtual signaling about how you help...Nobody gives a fuck.....This has nothing to do with fucking Policy...Do you not understand? You're an idiot.

You are not educating anybody..You are making yourself look like a dumbass who doesn't know shit.

again...nobody gives a fuck about you helping people...stop virtual signaling...this has nothing to do with the topic.

Back