Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

I'm aware that not everyone has the same opinion, yes. You should be aware that some people who are posting might have immigrants in their family before you try to play that (tired) angle.

This has nothing to do with what I said. You fucked that strawman up good & hard though bro. Now go wipe yourself off, you done.
It has everything to do with what you said. Your post on the other hand, was entirely unresponsive.

Use your braincells for a second.

You want Central Americans to make their homelands better...but yet the USA fucked up their country so much, that they still have a shitty government and PTSD kids who grow up to be criminals.....not that easy to make it better, when the country has been fucked up by the USA.......Yet you want the USA to not help at all, lol.

Again you are virtual signaling about how you help...Nobody gives a fuck.....This has nothing to do with fucking Policy...Do you not understand? You're an idiot.

You are not educating anybody..You are making yourself look like a dumbass who doesn't know shit.

again...nobody gives a fuck about you helping people...stop virtual signaling...this has nothing to do with the topic.

No, I actually try to help where I believe I can, as well as voting with that in mind.

So you are saying I should not have built those houses and donated my time and money to those in need?

You do nothing but cry online like a hysterical teenage girl. The reality you want is not happening, and you do nothkng to make it happen. Instead you cry about how Americans of today should feel guilty for the evil of past politicians.

That is virtue signaling.

Pelosi saying it would be "immoral" not to let them in was what got me.
ANY career politician, Wash insider lecturing on morality is beyond cringeworthy.

No Whites coming over to America and killing people/taking over was an invasion.

These are just people trying to get shitty American jobs so they could get money, and so their kids can become American.......That's completely different from an invasion.

And letting more and more people come here doesn't rectify the "whitey invasion" on Native lands.

I'm sure there's plenty of Native Americans that wish we ALL would leave. Not open the borders to for more squatters to take over the land they once roamed.

The Whitey invasion argument is two-faced when you're adding open immigration.

There's is any post-colonial whites who came were also chased out of their native lands for various economic(potato famine, Wiemar economic collapse), religious (Jewish, Quakers, Mennonites, Amish) political reasons ( WW1 & 2, Soviet occupation, Nazism). Why do they have to be admonished for being here? But economic undocumented refugees for other regions/ethnicities get a free pass? It isn't so simple is it?

But the main point is. Bring up whitey invasion as to justify open migration doesn't rectify the sins. Repatriating more lands to the native tribes, and other reparations would be more of the solution. Not bringing more people who are merely here to use the lands, commerce, and money that "Whites" have accumulated.

Last edited:
what happened to the last caravan? Our asinine politicians are not letting them seep in, correct?

Anyone who demands open borders I say start with the door of your house or stfu...

They don't deserve to live in and ruin a free and prosperous society through their vanity, stupidity, laziness, and hatefulness. Like a prisoner forfeits the privileges of a free society, so have they. They deserve to be banished from the country, far away from affecting the lives of the decent, humble, humane, and politically responsible people who are desperately trying to mitigate their fuckups.

Banished to say.... the gulags? Thanks for exposing yourself trots. Have a good one.

No, I actually try to help where I believe I can, as well as voting with that in mind.

So you are saying I should not have built those houses and donated my time and money to those in need?

You do nothing but cry online like a hysterical teenage girl. The reality you want is not happening, and you do nothkng to make it happen. Instead you cry about how Americans of today should feel guilty for the evil of past politicians.

That is virtue signaling.
No...Im saying you helping people, has nothing to do with USA repaying/helping Central America after they fucked it up....It's unrelated.

Im saying America, the country, should take responsibility for what they did.........is there a statute of limitations or something?

No Virtual Signaling, is helping somebody then bragging about it on an internet thread, that has nothing to do with volunteering to help people

Like I said, you're the POS who only helps people to brag to others...You're the definition of a Virtual Signaling cunt.

And letting more and more people come here doesn't rectify the "whitey invasion" on Native lands.

I'm sure there's plenty of Native Americans that wish we ALL would leave. Not open the borders to for more squatters to take over the land they once roamed.

Many whites who came were also chased out of their native lands for various economic(potato famine, Wiemar economic collapse), religious (Jewish, Quakers, Mennonites, Amish) political reasons ( WW1 & 2, Soviet occupation, Nazism).

But the main point is. Bring up whitey invasion as to justify open migration doesn't rectify the sins. Repatriating more lands to the native tribes, and other reparations would be more of the solution. Not bringing more people who are merely here to use the lands and money that Whites have accumulated.
WTF are you talking about?

My post never said, that whites invading America, is the reason why we should open the borders.

I said, that when whites came over, conquered and took over, that's an invasion.

A fucking family coming over to America to work a shitty job so their kids could have a better life, is not a fucking invasion.

Understand?

Many whites who came were also chased out of their native lands for various economic(potato famine, Wiemar economic collapse), religious (Jewish, Quakers, Mennonites, Amish) political reasons ( WW1 & 2, Soviet occupation, Nazism).

But the main point is. Bring up whitey invasion as to justify open migration doesn't rectify the sins. Repatriating more lands to the native tribes, and other reparations would be more of the solution. Not bringing more people who are merely here to use the lands and money that Whites have accumulated.

Got to love the new Hispanic ethnic groups thinking they can just take over.

GOOD. I love seeing these ballsy moves and our country being looked out for instead of others. I hate it for others living in poor condition, but we need to come first for a change. This is a great step in the right direction but I still want that damn wall up.

No...Im saying you helping people, has nothing to do with USA repaying/helping Central America after they fucked it up....It's unrelated.

Im saying America, the country, should take responsibility for what they did.........is there a statute of limitations or something?

No Virtual Signaling, is helping somebody then bragging about it on an internet thread, that has nothing to do with volunteering to help people

Like I said, you're the POS who only helps people to brag to others...You're the definition of a Virtual Signaling cunt.

Ok man, the reality you are asking for will not happen.

Even the most left leaning government will not commit 500 Billion to rebuild the countries the CIA and SOA toyed with.

That is the reality of policy.

Accepting this as REALITY, and accepting the fact that we can't import everyone from these areas and give them welfare, what are you willing to do about this issue that you are so passionate about?

Last edited:
A fucking family coming over to America to work a shitty job so their kids could have a better life, is not a fucking invasion.
tenor.gif

Have you seen the kinds of parents that are getting in? People that give their young children birth control because rape is inevitable an d people that send their children into deserts hoping that they will reach the right destination so they can get in with their kids.

Not the kind of people you want.

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about?

My post never said, that whites invading America, is the reason why we should open the borders.

I said, that when whites came over, conquered and took over, that's an invasion.

Understand?

AGAIN

You said "A fucking family coming over to America", right.

Then how many families coming over does it take to be called an invasion.

At latest estimates 22 million are undocumented immigrants in the Country. That's 6 times more people than the entire US had when it broke away from England in 1790.

You called it an invasion with 3 million people.

It's not just 1 family that's the problem. It's the never ending stream of millions of families that's burdening the system and straining government infrastructures.

I'm not against letting decent amount of families in. But do it thru our immigration system. And certainly don't bother bringing up the fact that Natives were here first, and "Whitey" invaded. Cause it's not their fight. Their fight is Whitey giving back what belongs to them. Not giving it up to someone else out of "White guilt".

Last edited:
Why does America get the blame for South and Central America? How come the ones that sold out their own people don't get any blame?

<DisgustingHHH>

It's better to hear this directly and unfiltered from Trump instead of getting your info the Fourth and Fifth estates who generally twist and sensationalize what Trump says for political agendas and self-promotion.

Granted, Trump twitter feed is like a nightmare when he needs to get into bizarre rants against celebrities and democrats.

Not really. The job of the other estates is to prevent dictators. I agree that the media has its own failings, but its function is vital to democracy. It's not a coincidence that the countries with the strictest leadership also enforce state media. That's basically what Donald's Twitter feed is. Media run exclusively by the state.

I like that he connects directly with the public this way, but he shouldn't be using it to announce major international policy. Use it for amusing personal anecdotes. Post pics of vacations with Melania. Maybe book or TV shows he's watching. If he wants to use it politically, he can even remind people to vote, speak out in favor of legistlation he supports, or remind everyone of successful legislation he has already passed.

But it's irresponaible and deranged to break news on his Twitter. Think how insane it would be if your boss or the principal of your kid's school behaved that way. It creates chaos. Which is his goal, by his own admission.

Back