Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

Anyone who demands open borders I say start with the door of your house or stfu...

Im still waiting for @GOATER to offer these illegals anything at all.

He wants us to save them but isn't willing to do a damn thing aside from putting his hands in your wallet.

Im still waiting for @GOATER to offer these illegals anything at all.

He wants us to save them but isn't willing to do a damn thing aside from putting his hands in your wallet.
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again who would have thought so many libtards were into mma.... though I see most of these clowns stick to the war room etc. What I want to know is this how much is too many ? Because I’m sure there’s a billion people world wide who would love to live in the USA. I’m so sick of bleeding heart let everyone in fucking crap.

But those numbers have no context. If we gave them 1.5 billion, but it would require 500 billion to restore their economy, then you can't say we've done enough to lift then from poverty.

No, I thought they were coming here for opportunity and to avoid desperate circumstances. Is that what you meant? If that's the case, you didn't actually mean that they were "forced" to come to America, no?

Well what DO you call having to come here due to Economic hardship and wanting to find a better life? That means they were FORCED and when I use that term, I don't mean that in a PHYSICAL manner(like a person shoving someone out of the country).

Well what DO you call having to come here due to Economic hardship and wanting to find a better life? That means they were FORCED and when I use that term, I don't mean that in a PHYSICAL manner(like a person shoving someone out of the country).

I know Americans who went abroad due to economic hardship to live a better life. America didn't "force" them out, they just did what they had to do to live a decent life.

Obviously, these countries are harder to succeed in than the States, but there are rich people and poor people in every country. They weren't being targeted for religious persecution or having their human rights violated or anything.

AGAIN

You said "A fucking family coming over to America", right.

Then how many families coming over does it take to be called an invasion.

At latest estimates 22 million are undocumented immigrants in the Country. That's 6 times more people than the entire US had when it broke away from England in 1790.

You called it an invasion with 3 million people.

It's not just 1 family that's the problem. It's the never ending stream of millions of families that's burdening the system and straining government infrastructures.

I'm not against letting decent amount of families in. But do it thru our immigration system. And certainly don't bother bringing up the fact that Natives were here first, and "Whitey" invaded. Cause it's not their fight. Their fight is Whitey giving back what belongs to them. Not giving it up to someone else out of "White guilt".

What's this racist "Whitey" stuff? {<huh}

serveimage

I know Americans who went abroad due to economic hardship to live a better life. America didn't "force" them out, they just did what they had to do to live a decent life.

Obviously, these countries are harder to succeed in than the States, but there are rich people and poor people in every country. They weren't being targeted for religious persecution or having their human rights violated or anything.

You don't need to be targeted for persecution or have your human rights violated if it's an Economic decision to leave the country (ie you're forced to leave due to wanting to get a better life financially for your family). I don't understand how you can't see this. <Dylan>

You don't need to be targeted for persecution or have your human rights violated if it's an Economic decision to leave the country (ie you're forced to leave due to wanting to get a better life financially for your family). I don't understand how you can't see this. <Dylan>

So American expats were "forced" to leave America?

It’s baffling how someone could be FOR illegal immigration on a massive scale.

2k people at the border? Come on in!

Don't know...

My Ignore list has become about as big as the National Deficit. <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>
The correct response was “they’re all assholes, sir”
Then I’d reply “I knew it, I’m surrounded by assholes!”
But I’ll let you slide. You’re cool.

PS: these anti American cunts that are ok with this blatant invasion. Those are the assholes.

At first I did not know what he meant by STOP. Then I saw that he clarified, by adding (END).

Well, stop implies it could restart again. End is the end of the line, no turning back. No more diñero, adios.

UPDATE :

U.S. and Mexican officials have agreed on a plan to handle the approaching migrant caravan making their way up from Central America, a senior administration official told Fox News on Thursday.

Under the deal, which was developed over the course of several months, Mexico requested that the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) establish shelters along its southern border with Central America, the official said.

Mexican Ambassador to the U.S. Geronimo Gutierrez elaborated on the request, during an interview on Fox News’ “Special Report.”

“Just today, the Mexican government, and this is a very important step, requested the intervention of the U.N., the Office of the High Commissioner on Refugees, to help Mexico review any asylum claims from the members of the caravan,” Gutierrez said. “That will allow us to have a process by which in our border we will make sure that of serving human rights, respecting international law, if there are legitimate claims to refugee, those can be processed in a very clear way.”

Gutierrez also retweeted a news release Thursday detailing Mexico’s request to the UNHCR.

“We welcome the government of Mexico’s statement that they will seek cooperation with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to address immigration issues in the region, including the influx of people arriving in Mexico,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement. “The United States stands ready to assist the Government of Mexico and UNHCR in this effort.”

If an individual manages to evade the new system and travels through Mexico to eventually cross the border into the U.S., Mexico will now allow those persons to be returned to Mexico, the official told Fox News. Currently, the U.S. has had to house those people until their cases could be adjudicated before being removed to their country of origin.

At the established shelters, U.N. officials will vet the refugees to decide which ones have legitimate claims for refugee status, the official told Fox News.

If a person or persons is determined to have a legitimate claim, they will undergo a U.N. process of being placed in a host country, which could ultimately be the U.S. or any other country that has an agreement with the UNHCR, the official said.

All those discovered without a legitimate claim will be sent home, the official said. And those who don’t have correct documentation will be turned away at the Mexico border.

The plan was agreed on by members of Mexico President Enrique Pena Nieto’s government, however President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador’s incoming administration has vowed not to criticize the plan, the official said. After they take office, they have agreed to work together with the U.S. to attempt to make the plan endure long-term.

>>>>> Sounds good to me. <{jackyeah}>

So long as they stay in Mexico and are properly vetted there, I have no problem with this arrangement.

Last edited:
Back