Trump to Expand US Nuclear Arsenal

Obama spent more than all the previous presidents combined, doubled the national debt

Obama actually lowered the deficit. It's not his fault the previous administrations put entire wars on the credit cards.

In fact, the only two Presidents in our lifetime to end with lower deficits than they started with have both been Democrats.

I like the gif because it's very respectful for others in this world. Please do not tell me what I like and hate, thank you.

I'll do what I want you anime dork.

I understand your feelings are hurt and you're trying to obfuscate that pain away, but it's not working kiddo.

I'll do what I want you anime dork.

I understand your feelings are hurt and you're trying to obfuscate that pain away, but it's not working kiddo.
Nice anime AV yourself. Hows life in the office as the fax/scanner kid?

Please respect that I respect other peoples cultures like Daddy MAGA does.

Genghis Khan wouldn't call in help needing a cringe gif from a superior warrior.

I demand you stop pretending to be anime Genghis Khan.

We already went over this I do what I want weeabo.

A report came out awhile back that they dont know if some of your nukes even work, and some of the tech is 30 years old. Probably modernizing

He's creating another bargaining chip, fuck you guys will never catch on lol.

Do you really think we need more nuclear weapons regardless of who is putting in the order?
I personally don't think we need it. I just was pointing out the guy calling the other poster out on "whataboutism" when he was silent for the previous admin.

I personally don't think we need it. I just was pointing out the guy calling the other poster out on "whataboutism" when he was silent for the previous admin.

What @HockeyBjj said looked reasonable to me.

Some of our nuclear technology still uses "tape" hard drives. The computers are ancient, some dating back to the 1960s. They need to be updated to current technology.

It's not only the US, either. It's a safe bet that Russia and China have the same issues.

Obama actually lowered the deficit. It's not his fault the previous administrations put entire wars on the credit cards.

In fact, the only two Presidents in our lifetime to end with lower deficits than they started with have both been Democrats.

lol, I just realized all this time, even before the meme, you have had an NPC av.

And now that its the opposing side it is time to take a stand!

Not really opposing side, this is in fact my side

The whataboutism will only end when the same side calls out their own politicians. It gets reinforced when Ds call out Rs and vice versa

SLWtwAH.jpg

You, good sir... Just won the entire internet. :)

Obama spent more than all the previous presidents combined, doubled the national debt
That’s because Obama put Bush’s unpaid for wars on the books.

Just asking, where was this mentality pre Trump?

What mentality? I'm a little lost on what you're talking about. Hockey said no one should be surprised when the liberal politicians spend liberally. But, as a conservative himself, he's saying he is surprised when conservatives spend liberally. And, in the interest of getting what he votes for, he'd like to see them spend more conservatively. I don't read that as an endorsement of liberal spending by liberals, but rather an expectation.

Back