Trump to Jong Un: give up nukes or you may end up like Gaddafi (guy who gave up nukes for safety)

I wonder how will N.Korea receive that message it does not look good to invite some one for a meeting by threatening him.

I will be quite amazed if the meeting still push thru. Maybe the Kims will still go for it or maybe not.

But If I am Kim I say no way you hurt my feelings don.

Jong Un will ask for a reduction in US military presence for some of the US demands. Trump will get another China bribe and then say okay since he wanted to reduce military presence anyway. He'll then win the Nobel peace prize if he's still in office or not if he isn't and China no longer has any use for him.

And in one of the timelines Jong Un becomes President of United Korea.

BTW Trotsky. Even though I'm bashing you big time here. I think u may have really changed my opinion on unions with the data u provided me. And at a minimum I agree that attempts to try to neutralize or break unions should not be part of any political party.

You should call all media outlets of your theory on this. They mostly missed it

U actually might be the only guy in the WR that can continue arguing even after its damn near proven u are wrong

U just asked in another thread who was arguing that Rudy G was wrong and Trump could be indicted. Then when MULTIPLE posts were provided to u from the thread u just ignored it and kept arguing. It's like u are completely blind to anything that does not suit your position. Even if it's in front of your eyes

Lol at bringing up another thread where you embarrassed yourself and doubling down.

Trump can be indicted. The question was would Mueller indict him under current DOJ policy while he's a sitting President.

But you don't understand any of this stuff.

Just like you don't understand how a Non Profit works.

I know you get upset when I label you as a partisan but I honestly think that's a kind label where I give you the benefit of the doubt

Lol at bringing up another thread where you embarrassed yourself and doubling down.

Trump can be indicted. The question was would Mueller indict him under current DOJ policy while he's a sitting President.

But you don't understand any of this stuff.

Just like you don't understand how a Non Profit works.

I know you get upset when I label you as a partisan but I honestly think that's a kind label where I give you the benefit of the doubt

Lol. U asked for examples in that thread and were given them. U even said in that thread NO ONE actually thought trump would be indicted. U also had the dates wrong on the Justice dept guidelines but I didn't feel like nitpicking u. U obviously don't understand the stuff

I don't understand a non profit? I ran 1 for close to 3 years. LOFL!

Just give up bro

How bout this. Let us test who is more of a partisan. A Ban Bet?

Since the beginning of the year if I can find more times I've disagree with Trump then u have agreed with him u are gone. If I can't, I'm gone!

DEAL?

What do I need to defend. It's your 5th shit thread in a week. How many were dumped?

I believe that was my first. But I trust that you will bring it up in every post and in every exchange from now until nirvana because you're an immature child who is incapable of arguing on a topic.

You can't even answer my simple question on what you'd like done with NK.

That's not the point of contention.

But for starters, I would like to have a president who understands recent world history and isn't stupid enough to threaten a sovereign nation, that is retaining and developing nuclear arms for the purpose of being its only line of defense, that if it doesn't disarm it will suffer the same fate as a leader/country that was destroyed after it surrendered its arms pursuant to a cooperative effort.

The fact that you cannot understand the stupidity, irony, and all-around imperial shittiness of this wet fart of a threat is pretty hilarious. Your willful ignorance to the arrogant incoherence of the statement and the administration in general is priceless.

As far as my policy preferences (which, again, are irrelevant), I have been open about how I would like the DPRK situation addressed: complete recognition of sovereignty and international standing, removal of sanctions, and further scale economic investment in and proportional arming of South Korea. That has been my stance for years. But that doesn't matter to you, because my stance was never relevant to your sycophancy and relentless cock sucking.

Lol. U asked for examples in that thread and were given them. U even said in that thread NO ONE actually thought trump would be indicted.

I don't understand a non profit? I ran 1 for close to 3 years. LOFL!

Just give up bro

How bout this. Let us test who is more of a partisan. A Ban Bet?

Since the beginning of the year if I can find more times I've disagree with Trump then u have agreed with him u are gone. If I can't, I'm gone!

DEAL?

Lol at you running anything and at this bet.

How about you actually refute what I posted in this thread.

You failed in the last thread and you'll fail here.

I believe that was my first. But I trust that you will bring it up in every post and in every exchange from now until nirvana because you're an immature child who is incapable of arguing on a topic.

But for starters, I would like to have a president who understands recent world history and isn't stupid enough to threaten a sovereign nation, that is retaining and developing nuclear arms for the purpose of being its only line of defense, that if it doesn't disarm it will suffer the same fate as a leader/country that was destroyed after it surrendered its arms pursuant to a cooperative effort.

The fact that you cannot understand the stupidity, irony, and all-around imperial shittiness of this wet fart of a threat is pretty hilarious. Your willful ignorance to the arrogant incoherence of the statement and the administration in general is priceless.

As far as my policy preferences (which, again, are irrelevant), I have been open about how I would like the DPRK situation addressed: complete recognition of sovereignty and international standing, removal of sanctions, and further scale economic investment in and proportional arming of South Korea. That has been my stance for years. But that doesn't matter to you, because my stance was never relevant to your sycophancy and relentless cock sucking.

I'll have u know I've never sucked a cock. Did touch 1 other than mine though. But I want to forget that night

Lol at you running anything and at this bet.

How about you actually refute what I posted in this thread.

You failed in the last thread and you'll fail here.

I'm ready to refute your partisan BS with posts. You up for it?

Remember in that other thread when u said no one was saying Rudy was wrong

Come on big guy. Ban bet. I'll find me disagreeing with Trump. U find u agreeing with him. I'll even give u a 5 post lead

U gonna pussy out?

What's overall hilarious is that I'm much more hawkish than you in every regard.

But this kid probably think a we are on the same page.

Trump is such a dumbass that he's actually bringing hawks and doves together because he is fucking up on all fronts

What's overall hilarious is that I'm much more hawkish than you in every regard.

But this kid probably think a we are on the same page.

Trump is such a dumbass that he's actually bringing hawks and doves together because he is fucking up on all fronts

U are a hack. I can prove u are a partisan and I'm not

Man up Bitch. Or are u all talk and accusations?

I'm ready to refute your partisan BS with posts. You up for it?

Remember in that other thread when u said no one was saying Rudy was wrong

Come on big guy. Ban bet. I'll find me disagreeing with Trump. U find u agreeing with him. I'll even give u a 5 post lead

U gonna pussy out?

What?

Now your just making up a standard. Just show how my posts in this thread are wrong

You failed in the last thread.

Just prove me wrong on Trump's understanding of Libya and North Korea.

Or keep being a short version of @bobgeese

A clue. Don't accuse someone of being something that post history proves u wrong

Thought so. All talk

Tuck that dick

Just change your name to @bobgeese2 lol

"I've disagreed with Trump more than you agree with him" lol

What a standard

You disagreed with the worst POTUS in our lifetime who speaks out of both sides of his mouth constantly lol

And you tucked your dick real deep not even trying to refute my points in Trump's Libya comments.

Or better yet, you didn't even understand my posts

Lop you can't honestly watch this and think he knows what he's talking about.

That quote wasn't taken out of context at all.

He has no clue what Bolton was talking about.

Jesus fucking Christ this is absolute insanity. He calls Iraq a failure and a waste of $7T yet he sits there defending the main architect of that failure!

Lop you can't honestly watch this and think he knows what he's talking about.

That quote wasn't taken out of context at all.

He has no clue what Bolton was talking about.

Yyyeeeeoooooooo!!!

This dude actually believes “we” decimated Libya and removed Gaddafi from power!!!

Jong Un will ask for a reduction in US military presence for some of the US demands. Trump will get another China bribe and then say okay since he wanted to reduce military presence anyway. He'll then win the Nobel peace prize if he's still in office or not if he isn't and China no longer has any use for him.

And in one of the timelines Jong Un becomes President of United Korea.

I think that Gangnam Style guy is a N.Korean sleeper agent. The CIA should have executed him.

Back