Trump to NATO: "Germany is totally controlled by Russia"

some rainbow colored sign with a veiled joke only adults would get and you lost your shit over it. it was quite humorous seeing you get so worked up about nothing...
Nah, in that same thread, I compared it to women performing fellatio on hot dogs as to why its offensive. My comments in that thread were about decency, not sexuality.

Keep going.

Or maybe we can re-funnel some economical aid to these NATO countries to help spur this defense spending a bit? we gave $3.1 billion to tiny ass Israel in 2014 alone. Why da fuck are we supporting Israel so much is beyond my understanding... At least the NATO countries are required to help us if called upon... :/
b/c they A) can actually do shit, B) clearly have the balls/DGAF to do it and C) they actually generally oppose Islamist countries, not invite them over
the US spends 70% of all NATO spending, the rest is too far behind to really matter much, especially when they won't even meet the minimal threshold or seem to care whatsoever. The only reason they even pledged in 2014 was Putin stepping into Crimea and they got nervous

Nah, in that same thread, I compared it to women performing fellatio on hot dogs as to why its offensive. My comments in that thread were about decency, not sexuality.

Keep going.

not much else to say. you were triggered in that thread. the end.

Can you clarify what you are saying?

Germany gets 60-70 percent of the natural gas they use from Russia.
But natural gas is used for less than 20 percent of Germany’s energy needs. It seems as if Trump has statistics conflated in his mind, and it makes a difference. Germany does import about 60 percent of their energy needs, but it isn’t all natural gas nor Russian.

They are also dependent from Russia when it comes to oil and wood. Again, it's about energy supply and not about GDP

germanyoil.jpg

the criticised project noth stream 2 and gas energy infrastructure

735x-1.png

Last edited:
not much else to say. you were triggered in that thread. the end.
I accept your concession. Please have more proof when you accuse people of things like that. Saying things like that about people with 0 credible evidence is about as low as it gets but for now, I forgive your ignorance.

b/c they A) can actually do shit, B) clearly have the balls/DGAF to do it and C) they actually generally oppose Islamist countries, not invite them over
the US spends 70% of all NATO spending, the rest is too far behind to really matter much, especially when they won't even meet the minimal threshold or seem to care whatsoever. The only reason they even pledged in 2014 was Putin stepping into Crimea and they got nervous

We provide aid to tons of countries. all I am saying is the top 5 are Israel, Egypt, Afganistan, Jordan, and Pakistan. That's a quarter of the total aid we hand out on a yearly basis. We can do better.

There was a time when I thought Israel needed our support. Not so much these days...

If the pattern of hypocrisy holds, someone somewhere will expose evidence of who the real puppet is.

I accept your concession. Please have more proof when you accuse people of things like that. Saying things like that about people with 0 credible evidence is about as low as it gets but for now, I forgive your ignorance.

I am sorry but did I give you the impression of admitting I was wrong? Must be your reading comprehension skills.

The proof is in the aforementioned thread. It was quite entertaining reading your crazy antics over something so trivial.

We provide aid to tons of countries. all I am saying is the top 5 are Israel, Egypt, Afganistan, Jordan, and Pakistan. That's a quarter of the total aid we hand out on a yearly basis. We can do better.

There was a time when I thought Israel needed our support. Not so much these days...
i don't think we should be all in w/ them either
i was more just trying to explain what i assume the reasoning for that is

I'd be fine w/ completely removing ourselves from that region (militarily, economically, aid, whatever) and letting them bang it out

I am sorry but did I give you the impression of admitting I was wrong? Must be your reading comprehension skills.

The proof is in the aforementioned thread. It was quite entertaining reading your crazy antics over something so trivial.
Thats OK champ. you don't have to admit it. You can save face. We both know you're making shit up. I stand by my comments in that thread because they were comments on public decency, not sexuality.

Out of curiosity, what were your thoughts on my recent comments about muslims and homosexuality?

So let me end this thread for you TS.

As usual, Trump uses a sloppy and provocative language.
But in its core he is right on the subject, as usual. It is amazing how Trump points out all the ignored problems, which are to the disadvantage of USA. From unfair trade, illegal immigration, problems with radical Muslims, unbalanced NATO spendings to the hypocrisy of other countries when it comes to Russia etc.

Hats off to Donald Trump. The USA has a leader who really tries to put the country 1st. You have a phenomenal president, but easily the shittiest media in the world.

I posted old and new statistics and instead of Germany reducing their dependencies from Russia on the energy sector by making deals with other countries like USA, Germany builds quietly new billion projects in cooperation with Russia. At the same time they still refuse to spend more money on NATO, while being one of the richest countries in EU. This is the job of USA :)

Thats OK champ. you don't have to admit it. You can save face. We both know you're making shit up. I stand by my comments in that thread because they were comments on public decency, not sexuality.

Out of curiosity, what were your thoughts on my recent comments about muslims and homosexuality?
@SaiWa

You must have missed this post because you've been quiet since. What are your thoughts on me condemning muslim ideology because of the way they treat homosexuals? What were your thoughts on me condemning it in the name of my own homosexual family members?

Oh but I didn't like a tasteless joke, what a homophobe I am.

So let me end this thread for you TS.

As usual, Trump uses a sloppy and provocative language.
But in its core he is right on the subject, as usual. It is amazing how Trump points out all the ignored problems, which are to the disadvantage of USA. From unfair trade, illegal immigration, problems with radical Muslims, unbalanced NATO spendings to the hypocrisy of other countries when it comes to Russia etc.

Hats off to Donald Trump. The USA has a leader who really tries to put the country 1st. You have a phenomenal president, but easily the shittiest media in the world.

I posted old and new statistics and instead of Germany reducing their dependencies from Russia on the energy sector by making deals with other countries like USA, Germany builds quietly new billion projects in cooperation with Russia. At the same time they still refuse to spend more money on NATO, while being one of the richest countries in EU. This is the job of USA :)
Germany is the worlds trade leader. Makes you wonder why suddenly Merkle is chumming up to Trump.

Remember this a few days back-

donald-trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg

"OMG, shes staring down Trump! You go girl!"
A week later after we tariff the shit out if their BMWs and decide we might back out of NATO - "Hey buddy, lets have a nice relationship now, eh? Maybe we CAN talk about trade and military spending!"

trump-merkel.JPG

Fuck them. What more proof do people need that they use us?

What you say about social media is true. He'd be a fool to abandon it, but it shouldn't be the only way he communicates to the people. I'd like to see Trump on television more often. When he speaks directly to the people, he does a much better job at getting his point across.

@SaiWa

You must have missed this post because you've been quiet since. What are your thoughts on me condemning muslim ideology because of the way they treat homosexuals? What were your thoughts on me condemning it in the name of my own homosexual family members?

Oh but I didn't like a tasteless joke, what a homophobe I am.

Relax homey. I left work and just got home. Been working late hours lately. Gonna look for some food and clean up a bit. Reply with the post in particular and I’ll answer when I am ready. I assure I would never dodge u on purpose. Especially when u asked so nicely.

Might take a while. Gonna relax..

Relax homey. I left work and just got home. Been working late hours lately. Gonna look for some food and clean up a bit. Reply with the post in particular and I’ll answer when I am ready. I assure I would never dodge u on purpose. Especially when u asked so nicely.
I eagerly await your apology for your lie.

I hope all you guys know he means German energy reliance on Russia. OP stated oil, but not natural gas.

The new pipeline is a natural gas pipeline.

Trump is correct that Russia owns Germany's energy requirements and Germany is reliant on Russia. (Owned I guess)

You all kinda look silly trying to make it sound like trump is wrong here. Easy to see how people are leaving the left and even putting up with a loud mouth reality star because the left lives in some fantasy land

And just like that, Trump has the left defending Russian pipelines. LOL.

This was good, I enjoyed that thoroughly.

Also 100% accurate about the absurdity of the Germans criticizing the US for not "standing together" when they are basically funding all of Putin's operations.

Stoltenberg also basically admits that NATO is an imperialist operation now: "It also benefits you, it allows America to project power in Africa, Asia, etc".

That might appeal to Jeb! or Hillary, but it repulses me. We don't need to project our power.

Last edited:
Back