Trump to nominate Christopher Wray as FBI director

JadeOwl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Trump to nominate Christopher Wray as FBI director

The part I found most interesting was this one:

He also represented New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie during the "Bridgegate" investigation into lane closures at the George Washington Bridge. Last week, Christie told the Bergen Record that Trump "would not be making a mistake" were he to tap Wray to lead the FBI.

"Chris Wray is an extraordinary person, possessing all the gifts necessary to be a great director of the FBI," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement. "I congratulate President Trump for choosing a leader of proven skill, independence, and integrity, a man in whom all Americans can have confidence. "

How is Jared going to take this? He hates Christie and now Christie's guy is going to be FBI Director?

How does that one brief period in career make him "Christie's guy" and since when is Jared in charge of this?

How does that one brief period in career make him "Christie's guy" and since when is Jared in charge of this?

With corruption and power, it only takes once for the deadening effect to kick in, and make it easier the more you do it. And looking at Trump and how he deals, Wray has given him assurances.

No, what's really dumb is to pay any attention to blatantly fraudulent left wing propaganda corps like CNN, Washington Post, NYTimes, etc., at least in regards to anything political.

Random non-political stories like:
"Rampaging Bear Escapes Zoo and mauls to death playground full of school children"
can still have some legitimacy from CNN or MSNBC... unless it was a black bear, in which case they will be making excuses for the bear and blaming the children.

Those aren't legitimate journalists whatsoever, those are political activists and PR spokesmen for the Democrat party masquerading as a news corp.

That's just dumb for situations like these

No, what's really dumb is to pay any attention to blatantly fraudulent left wing propaganda corps like CNN, Washington Post, NYTimes, etc., at least in regards to anything political.

Random non-political stories like:
"Rampaging Bear Escapes Zoo and mauls to death playground full of school children"
can still have some legitimacy from CNN or MSNBC... unless it was a black bear, in which case they will be making excuses for the bear and blaming the children.

Those aren't legitimate journalists whatsoever, those are political activists and PR spokesmen for the Democrat party masquerading as a news corp.

This was factual reporting, not an investigative piece.

Which part of the article do you disagree with?

CNN could tell you it's hot in summer and you guys would still be like

tumblr_or819e348s1u955i8o1_400.jpg

I wonder if he pledged his loyalty to Trump. I expect he did. Wray is a party guy - I hope he doesn't get one Dem vote. And he should absolutely be fired by the next Dem President. Zero confidence in him.

I love how Obama is pressured to name a Republican, but when a Republican is in the WH he gets to name a Republican crony.

Also $10 says this guy's major hard-on will on catching leakers.

ever so, you shouldn't click on CNN and if you must share, archive it so they don't get the traffic.

A report on the weather by CNN would be something like:

BREAKING NEWS: SOURCES SAY HOT SUMMER CAUSED BY GLOBAL WARMING MIGHT BE TO BLAME FOR INNER CITY VIOLENCE.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-1516661...utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

Attorney General Jeff Sessions — at the public urging of President Donald Trump — has been pressuring FBI Director Christopher Wray to fire Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, but Wray threatened to resign if McCabe was removed, according to three sources with direct knowledge.

• Wray's resignation under those circumstances would have created a media firestorm. The White House — understandably gun-shy after the Comey debacle — didn’t want that scene, so McCabe remains.
  • Sessions told White House Counsel Don McGahn about how upset Wray was about the pressure on him to fire McCabe, and McGahn told Sessions this issue wasn’t worth losing the FBI Director over, according to a source familiar with the situation.
  • Why it matters: Trump started his presidency by pressuring one FBI Director (before canning him), and then began pressuring another (this time wanting his deputy canned). This much meddling with the FBI for this long is not normal.

Back