UPDATE 3/6/18: Trump to RE-re-allow imports of African elephant trophies for cronies (case-by-case)

Trump did tweet that he was putting the lift on hold pending on further review. I think it got so much backlash that hopefully he won't lift the ban. I do very hope so

Only thing I'm jealous is that a dude who looks like this...
CrdBF-6UEAI54No.jpg

Has dudes like you sucking his ball sweat out of his boxers.
There's none left because you sucked it all off of his nuts and throbbing member.

"Put big game trophy decision on hold until such time as I review all conservation facts. Under study for years. Will update soon with Secretary Zinke. Thank you!" D

That's the most un-Trump like tweet I think I've seen from him.

I'm confused.

When entering the US, Customs is very concerned about people bringing in foreign diseases to plants and animals from abroad.

For instance, I met someone that used to inspect rice coming in from overseas to ensure that there were no weevils in the bags that could decimate US crops.

Do we really want carcuss of elephants in the US? I wonder what kind of ticks, mites, or other parasites are living in them that will destroy our livestock/pets.

I hope you are a strict vegan. If not you are a complete hypocrite. Equating slavery to hunting is complete idiocy.
are you really this dense? I made the comparison because at one time, trophy hunting was socially acceptable- JUST LIKE SLAVERY. Now neither are. Nowhere in that statement are the two judged as equally immoral.

i wonder if it has anything to do with his ugly son being an elephant hunter?
Its another one of his proposals, like getting rid of the estate tax, that seems to be done for the benefit of his family in mind. Does the average American really lose sleep over these issues? Of course not but Trump Jr is probably delighted.

are you really this dense? I made the comparison because at one time, trophy hunting was socially acceptable- JUST LIKE SLAVERY. Now neither are. Nowhere in that statement are the two judged as equally immoral.

It's a shitty comparison. Trophy hunting is acceptable and is only bashed by delicate snowflakes. You are mad because I exposed your hypocrisy.

Making illicit trade in endangered species great again.

So Trump has put his decision on hold - but has to make sure to blame Obama for his first decision to allow importation because the review started under Obama Admin.

So if it wasn't for the Obama Admin reviewing the ban in the first lace he would have never have had to make the decision to allow importation of trophy heads.

Thanks Obama.

I'm not a fan of this type of hunting the way it's done now and for the most part.

The idea was to actually put your life in danger to take the animal.

You use a bolt action or a side by side and stalk up very close to it where you have one maybe two shots at the most before the animal is on you.

Then you can pose proudly in a picture.

That's a piece of $hit thing to do.

Hunting a fu*king elephant...what kind of co*k sucker does that?

Fu*king piece of shit trophy hunting co*k suckers.

Elephants BTFO again! #maketrophyhuntinggreatagain

It's a shitty comparison. Trophy hunting is acceptable and is only bashed by delicate snowflakes. You are mad because I exposed your hypocrisy.
I'm fine with hunting as long as you intend to eat it , I don't support trophy hunting , that doesn't make me a snowflake .

The way you react emotionally to things it's pretty clear who the snowflake is

Back