UPDATE 3/6/18: Trump to RE-re-allow imports of African elephant trophies for cronies (case-by-case)

I believe a living creature that can drive a vehicle should not be killed.

product_other-20110809-1452149.jpg

51_big.jpg

<mma4>

Hey you actually posted something funny lol.

people shot elephants in the 70's all the time and no one blinked

Totes bro. So jelly I'm not creepy as fuck looking and cutting off elephant tails.

Got me.
You're mostly jealous you're not man enough to slay a beast of that caliber using your wits and way too girly to cut off its tail. The other jealousy is because of trump Jr's looks, money, and the fact you'll never bang la 10s like him. " Mic drop"

This cunt has an extremely punchable face.

George Washington would approve of slavery too, but do we want to go back to the good o' days?
Equating humans and dead animals is unbelievably stupid

I just can't understand the reason a grown man/woman needs to prove they have slaughtered an animal by getting of themselves grinning next to the carcass? Cutting off part of the animal and holding it and then getting a photo is plain weird.

I understand hunting for food if you live hundreds of miles from civilization, butcher shops, or supermarkets, that's fine imo. Killing an animal and getting your photo with the body just to make yourself look big and brave, i don't understand. Why the picture? They obviously don't realize how much of a tosser they look in them.

If i hunter beats up an elephant or lion with his bare hands and kills it without using a weapon, then maybe a photo with the defeated animal is ok!!!
The pics are obviously taken so the guy can brag about taking down an animal, there is no other reason is there? How is it an acheivement though when you have a gun? The battle is one-sided.

As for those bastards who hunt with crossbows, what a bunch of retards. I saw a video of a couple of lions being killed with a crossbow at a canned hunting ranch, it was pathetic. The poor animal didn't die quickly at all. One had 3 arrows in it and was still alive staggering all over the place. It was incredibly sad.
'Oh i'm vewy bwave, i killed a wion.' 'I tapped in to my pwimitive man mode with my cwossbow and awwows.'

Mind you i've always believed elephants along with killer whales and chimps are capable of being really nasty and evil, just like us lot.

wait a minute, poor native africans can't kill elephants to eat, but sadistic foreign invaders can kill them for fun?

Why? Defend your retarded argument.
Really? You can disagree but you must understand the argument against an elephant hunt... its not rocket science

im really against elephant and rhino hunting. The numbers are so low already and gestation is so long they cant reproduce like normal animals and the hunt pays for the conservation when it comes to these giant animals isnt exactly true. Im really pro hunting animals you eat im on the fence about things like bears and wolves because while you dont eat em they need to be kept in check , im even alright with lions because the hunt pays to keep them alive and seriously fuck lions they arent some gentle simbas they are the meanest animal on the block but elephants and rhinos should not be hunted in any way shape or form everyone lost is missed.

on a side note I think a great mission for our boys returning from war would be elephant poaching prevention because they could still be with their mates , feel like they have a purpose and have a cool gig , put their skills to use and adjust to not being in a hot warzone and also give us a new base of operations without having to invade somewhere. Can do that shit with rain forests too. Figure if we are gonna have this super military we might as well use it to make the world a better place. Defense contractors still get paid and we get something positive to show for once its an all round win win for the world and the us and thats rare indeed

bigger problem than hunting imo is their habitat being reduced massively. still, what a stupid decision which is obviously just to please his rich trophy hunting friends.
It's symbolic mostly, even with the ban there would still be poachers and habitat reduction.
It was a shitty thing to do regardless.

I just can't understand the reason a grown man/woman needs to prove they have slaughtered an animal by getting of themselves grinning next to the carcass? Cutting off part of the animal and holding it and then getting a photo is plain weird.

I understand hunting for food if you live hundreds of miles from civilization, butcher shops, or supermarkets, that's fine imo. Killing an animal and getting your photo with the body just to make yourself look big and brave, i don't understand. Why the picture? They obviously don't realize how much of a tosser they look in them.

If i hunter beats up an elephant or lion with his bare hands and kills it without using a weapon, then maybe a photo with the defeated animal is ok!!!
The pics are obviously taken so the guy can brag about taking down an animal, there is no other reason is there? How is it an acheivement though when you have a gun? The battle is one-sided.

As for those bastards who hunt with crossbows, what a bunch of retards. I saw a video of a couple of lions being killed with a crossbow at a canned hunting ranch, it was pathetic. The poor animal didn't die quickly at all. One had 3 arrows in it and was still alive staggering all over the place. It was incredibly sad.
'Oh i'm vewy bwave, i killed a wion.' 'I tapped in to my pwimitive man mode with my cwossbow and awwows.'

Mind you i've always believed elephants along with killer whales and chimps are capable of being really nasty and evil, just like us lot.
I agree he looks like an idiot, but hunting isn't always that easy, there is a lot of skill involved in some types of hunt. Obviously it doesn't look like the case here.
I think that, outside of primitive people that need it for food, hunting is ok if you target invasive species(feral boars, pigeons and this kind of shit) or populations that are growing too fast like deer and rabbits in certain places.
But hunting an animal that is vulnerable to extinction is shameful.

How exactly do you think they die naturally? Painlessly in their sleep?Half of you anti hunters give hunters shit about it being too easy with a rifle, then when a hunter uses a slower less effective means of killing the animal, the other half gives them shit about suffering.

Why is that disgusting? If you don't agree with it then don't go hunting. I would love to take down an elephant but it's very expensive to hunt one of those today. Many of our greatest leaders were trophy hunters.
many of our greatest leaders were slave owners too.

https://www.saveafricananimals.org/...e_ Myth_of_Trophy_Hunting_as_Conservation.pdf

Hunting versus eco-tourism

A November 2004 study by the University of Port Elizabeth estimated that eco-tourism on private game reserves generated "more than 15 times the income of livestock or game rearing or overseas hunting". (1) Eco-tourism lodges in Eastern Cape Province produce almost 2000 rand (£180) per hectare. Researchers also noted that more jobs were created and staff received "extensive skills training". (2)

The reasons for this are obvious. Although hunters pay large sums, ordinary tourists are much more numerous. Hunters shoot an animal once, but photographic tourists can shoot it a thousand times and the animal is still there. In 1982, it was estimated that a maned male lion earned Kenya National Parks $50,000 (£26,500) a year through photographic tourism.(3) In comparison, in neighbouring Tanzania, hunters currently pay a $2000 (£1060) trophy fee and the lion is gone forever.(4)

According to Blythe Loutit, founder of Save the Rhino Trust Fund in Namibia, "Tourism is far better than hunting from the employment angle. Whereas hunting is quick income for one or two trackers and a skinner, three to five people in one family can earn a permanent income in tourism. There is also the probability of improved income as years go by." (5)

Even pro-hunters admit that economic and employment opportunities with hunting outfits are limited.

You're mostly jealous you're not man enough to slay a beast of that caliber using your wits and way too girly to cut off its tail. The other jealousy is because of trump Jr's looks, money, and the fact you'll never bang la 10s like him. " Mic drop"
Only thing I'm jealous is that a dude who looks like this...
CrdBF-6UEAI54No.jpg

Has dudes like you sucking his ball sweat out of his boxers.

This is one of those issues where even a good chunk of Trump's supporters admit it's terrible.

Twisted, small-dick bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back