Trump Updates Climate Stance: It's Not a Chinese Hoax!

Did you observe the events depicted in the Bible that you believe in?

I somehow don't believe that you only believe in things that you see.

tumblr_mslk0f7sep1s106oqo1_400.gif

"Climate change" is very much a blue smartie money making scheme.

Are we any where close to the doom and gloom they've been spouting for decades?

with any issue like this, people will seek to profit from it. isnt that the way its supposed to be? thats just capitalism. when someone invented a fire ladder, we didnt accuse them of being arsonists because of that.

the real question is, why dont we see republican solutions to climate change? tax breaks for companies that get cleaner. citizens that get cleaner. help for startup green entrepreneurs? why is that i wonder?

"I think something's happening. Something's changing and it'll change back again. I don't think it's a hoax," he told Stahl.

So there you go.

He sounds so fucking stupid. :(

Well he's right, the temperature will go back down once global cooling starts (see: the Ice Age)

So there is no evidence that you know of that will convince you... LOL. Why do you even bother discussing evidence then?
Well you guys have a hypothetical theory that man is causing climate change. I don't believe we cause that. This world is incredibly big compared to us humans who. Our whole earth population could easily fit into a large city. So good luck if we want to change the climate. It's out of our control in my opinion.

Well you guys have a hypothetical theory that man is causing climate change. I don't believe we cause that. This world is incredibly big compared to us humans who. Our whole earth population could easily fit into a large city. So good luck if we want to change the climate. It's out of our control in my opinion.

So you don't think we're capable of changing the climate? What evidence do you have to support that?

None other than the fact that humans are very tiny compared to earth.

So you have no evidence to support your belief and don't know of any evidence that will change your mind... I guess that's all that needs to be said here. Good day Rip!

I would call that a small step in the correct direction.

this is what happens when the dumbest and least honest amongst us jumps into a thread first.

<Huh2>

I'm actually starting to find him more amusing than frustrating. Still no TheComebackKid though.

Back