Trump wants to privatize USPS

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Can't wait for the United States Postal Service, being a division of Amazon

Can't wait for the United States Postal Service, being a division of Amazon

Lol that's not far off.

Amazon already has their own delivery service for Sundays and Holidays.

With Trump putting Pressure on USPS to raise prices on Amazon it's just going to speed up their drive to deliver their own goods.

We can not trust usps for anything here, it takes weeks to send and receive mail locally. They stole our Christmas presents this year, they actually showed us photos of our boxes in my local post office and said they don’t know what happened to them

Good!
The post office operates worse than the DMV.
It's about time someone woke up the zombies working there.

As long as they don't start checking packages for weed I'm good.

Good, people at the PO are overpaid grumpy assholes who don’t even have to be pleasant. Maybe this will fix them.

Who needs good wages, benefits, pensions... all that stuff is for cucks!
Who needs an entire government expense which can be readily replaced? Are we just going to collect tax revenue and give it to people doing jobs we don’t need?

The USPS sucks ass. Every USPS office I go to has the shittiest customer service imaginable. Like no other company would ever stay in business with the quality of service they provide.

Who needs an entire government expense which can be readily replaced? Are we just going to collect tax revenue and give it to people doing jobs we don’t need?
Why not? We do it with the military.

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

Not even in his top 30 rustle worthy ideas/actions.

We can not trust usps for anything here, it takes weeks to send and receive mail locally. They stole our Christmas presents this year, they actually showed us photos of our boxes in my local post office and said they don’t know what happened to them
Where?

I live in Ohio and USPS is pretty good. Local mail is consistently delivered within two days. I send letters and packages almost every day and have never had anything stolen and rarely damaged.

I think a Post Office is one of those things it make sense for a government to do and it has traditionally been a government role, and yet we live in an era where several private companies do seem to outperform the USPS. Why pay the gummint to do a job others do at least as well and more efficiently?

Where?

I live in Ohio and USPS is pretty good. Local mail is consistently delivered within two days. I send letters and packages almost every day and have never had anything stolen and rarely damaged.

I think a Post Office is one of those things it make sense for a government to do and it has traditionally been a government role, and yet we live in an era where several private companies do seem to outperform the USPS. Why pay the gummint to do a job others do at least as well and more efficiently?
Houston, it use to be like a clock on 2-3 days to go halfway across town. This is a popular topic on other forums, they’re bad all over the place

Federal posts, want them. When we finally do privatize the postal service, we should at least have a government rep at each post. It's basic infrastructure.

When I order something from the US I always make sure it's delivered by USPS. If it gets shipped through another courier I get killed with duty and handling charges.

Back