TRUMP: We Will NOT be Europe

The source is OP's own German link who tried to make open border policies look good. "Violent crimes are slightly down by 2.4% while murders are up 3.2 (total of 785)."
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/140569847/
Migrant crime exploded in 2016 and many sources say some crimes are attributed a lot to that demographic. I think you should really read the whole thread.
Im only talking about the homicide rate.....3.2% increase if fucking nothing...Look at the graph I showed you...Homicide Rates fluctuate...If this becomes a trend, then yes, they should be really concerned....But as of now....The homicide rate isn't bad.

and like I said.

.88 homicide rate.....basically means 1 person gets killed out of 100,000....Sorry, there is nothing to freak out about.

If someone says that then that person is as ignorant on the subject as you are, but those that do that seem suspiciously absent from the discussion. There's still nothing like a real or fake rape (unless we're talking about someone being falsely accused of course). A rape is a rape.

While I generally agree with you, the Swedish law doesn't. If I put my hand on a girl and she reports it to the police, it will be reported as a rape, even before I'm convicted. When four arabs rape a girl in a wheelchair and stream it live on Facebook, it will be regarded as a rape also. So you got 2 rapes on stats, but only one actually happened. By doing that, you actually water down the meaning and severity of rape. So when we see the numbers increasing, we can say "oh, it's just that we count those things differently now". If anybody claims that any country is safer or as safe as it was before the migrant invasion, go ahead. I would be glad to be wrong on this one.

Im only talking about the homicide rate.....3.2% increase if fucking nothing...Look at the graph I showed you...Homicide Rates fluctuate...If this becomes a trend, then yes, they should be really concerned....But as of now....The homicide rate isn't bad.
and like I said.
.88 homicide rate.....basically means 1 person gets killed out of 100,000....Sorry, there is nothing to freak out about.
I don't think the statistically insignificat angle in support of open borders works here.

Even crimes that are attributed a lot to migrants are still statistically insignificant and the average citizen is "unlikely" to be a victim. It might make sense in your head though so open those borders.

this is whats wrong with America..... 4chan are in power

You are the first guy on this forum I have seen that actually understand it's 4chan and not Russia etc. Props to you.

While I generally agree with you, the Swedish law doesn't. If I put my hand on a girl and she reports it to the police, it will be reported as a rape, even before I'm convicted. When four arabs rape a girl in a wheelchair and stream it live on Facebook, it will be regarded as a rape also. So you got 2 rapes on stats, but only one actually happened. By doing that, you actually water down the meaning and severity of rape. So when we see the numbers increasing, we can say "oh, it's just that we count those things differently now". If anybody claims that any country is safer or as safe as it was before the migrant invasion, go ahead. I would be glad to be wrong on this one.

You seem to be under the misconception that Sweden has no other sexual offense than rape. That's the only way I can interpret your hypothetical example since the action you attribute to yourself would of course not be rape.

I've never been shy about stating that there's been an increase in reported sexual crime in recent years, and as I said a change in law only has a direct effect and doesn't account for an increase that occurs over more than one year. We don't have statistics to show it but it's of course likely that a significant part of that increase has to do with immigration, as people come from countries with very different views on women and that's really the only major difference we have had in society.

There goes any chance of UHC.

You are the first guy on this forum I have seen that actually understand it's 4chan and not Russia etc. Props to you.
I still think Russia had a hand in Trumps campaign and Brexit, and theres sufficient evidence to prove it

but I know some people on 4chan, and that response was typical 4chan

There goes any chance of UHC.

AWWW YEAH BABY!!! The less of my money stolen and given to someone else the better!

she was just given 2 final weeks to find a european solution to the migrant crisis lol

New-1Pc-Funny-Guillotine-Stage-Finger-Hay-Cutter-Chopper-Magician-Trick-Prop-Magic-Toy-B116.jpg_640x640.jpg

Lies. Gringos dont get eastern euros or go there because you lack the ability to be sauve. Actual Spanish or Italian girls are often repulsed by American men. Your best bet would be to be a jacked masculine thug or. None of this limp wrist neck beard shit. And British girls? The white or black ones will sleep with anythin they have no standards are are laughing joke of italia and Spain actually all Anglo women are.
Spain and the Italians are easy the Dutch girls seem more resistant though

Thank god. Europe is only good for a vacation to see old stuff and mess with Europe girls entranced by my looks and American charm.

They are in to ugly guys with aspergers syndrome eh? Sucks you have to go all that way just to get you some man.

Spain and the Italians are easy the Dutch girls seem more resistant though

sure. Netherlands is filled with africans i figure some % of girls like that there. Where as not the case in the south of europe.

all one needs is dark skin or tan and boom you get you some dutch girl.

I don't think the statistically insignificat angle in support of open borders works here.

Even crimes that are attributed a lot to migrants are still statistically insignificant and the average citizen is "unlikely" to be a victim. It might make sense in your head though so open those borders.
Im not saying to make borders opened completely 100% like right wingers try to portray....What I am saying is that this isn't some fucking huge problem like Trump is making it seem.

The point is clear...People are fucking pussies....The problem is being exaggerated by the media/politicians just so it will benefit them politically.

The fact is...If people saw the pure cold hard facts, they wouldn't freakout....This non issue is being turned into an issue thus political capital is being wasted on this shit, which doesn't benefit anybody.

AWWW YEAH BABY!!! The less of my money stolen and given to someone else the better!

New-1Pc-Funny-Guillotine-Stage-Finger-Hay-Cutter-Chopper-Magician-Trick-Prop-Magic-Toy-B116.jpg_640x640.jpg
you go to school.... you've never paid tax in your life

Talk about a factually wrong statement.
Germany has the lowest crime rates in 25 years.
Merkel still has very high approval rates.
And the US has a much bigger immigration issue than Germany. Like 10 times worse.

It's a lie.

Just a flat out lie designed to inspire racist chest beating.

Ah! Thank you thank you thank you. Urinal manufacturers rejoice! AMERICAN men will still use urinals and the metric system will never cross our hallowed shores!!!

WOOT!!!

GREAT DAY. BRING BACK 3 TERMS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

this is really a problem no one in europe or the US is talking about, with regard to motivations for allowing immigration. im not sure why. maybe automation will eventually save us from this issue? if not, it will be a disaster.

43bf435034d00de4580d4dd9bcf9a976.jpg

this is really a problem no one in europe or the US is talking about, with regard to motivations for allowing immigration. im not sure why. maybe automation will eventually save us from this issue? if not, it will be a disaster.

43bf435034d00de4580d4dd9bcf9a976.jpg

Let it become a disaster. Europeans will survive and have been through worse.

NGO progressive lunatic libs shipping in migrants are causing so much damage.

Don't go along with their evil and twisted plans:

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Back