Trump wins: NFL Commish Roger Goodell back tracks and now tells owners that players should stand

Now that the NFL backtracked on the anthem kneeling, will the fans return and viewership come back?

• Total voters
Watching hockey is about as interesting and gay as figure skating. I'd rather watch women's soccer, not even top tier shit, like B level college teams.

vl09w.jpg

Watching hockey is about as interesting and gay as figure skating. I'd rather watch women's soccer, not even top tier shit, like B level college teams.
Really? Players are moving super fast lots of hits high level of skill and the odd scrap. What's not to like?

Really? Players are moving super fast lots of hits high level of skill and the odd scrap. What's not to like?

I usually don't watch a lot of regular season hockey, but once it gets into the post season, it can get super intense.

Fast? Sure, they're on frilly little skates. As for skill, hockey is the sport that requires the least amount of skill of any team sport, and the fights are pathetic.

Back