Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

meanwhile cuck romney calling for moore to drop out 'regardless of whether he's guilty or innocent' .. no spine whatsoever .. imagine if trump had dropped out in october after the bush tape when he was called upon to do so ...

Trump wants to get along with other countries and get shit done .. the media wants him to antagonize them and cause conflict .. who's the evil one here ?

lol this is why we love Trump .. no fks given .. absolutely none

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't mean to sound rude, but that post makes you look like the dumbest person on this entire forum. And Sherdog isn't exactly lacking healthy competition.

Not giving a fuck is not a desirable trait in any kind of leader, let alone the President of the United States. Grow the fuck up.

Trump wants to get along with other countries and get shit done ..

When he's not golfing he's calling people fat on Twitter. Who the fuck are you fooling with statements like this?

Man... America is so fucking dumb lol.

We reap what we so I guess.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't mean to sound rude, but that post makes you look like the dumbest person on this entire forum. And Sherdog isn't exactly lacking healthy competition.

Not giving a fuck is not a desirable trait in any kind of leader, let alone the President of the United States. Grow the fuck up.

When he's not golfing he's calling people fat on Twitter. Who the fuck are you fooling with statements like this?

that's your opinion .. he knows when to not give a fk and when to back off .. he knows when to rustle people like you and when not to .. kinda good at it I'd say .. Trump has many good and bad traits .. it is what it is .. he's human

you all like to bash him, and say no one likes him and he acts like a buffoon who can't get along with anyone .. but from the looks of it he seems to get along just fine with his international peers .. what the haters try to tell me contradicts what I see

To think that we used to laugh at this and think it was a big deal

now this fuckin clown is gonna start WW3 over a twitter beef lmao I still can't believe this is all real.

I thought the OP was a joke. Sadly, I was mistaken.

For what it's worth....he said he never called Kim short and fat. I don't see the problem.

and the World collectively facepalms at the moron in the wh. again.

lol this is why we love Trump .. no fks given .. absolutely none
Except when it comes to Putin's feelings...

Don't dare say anything bad about Putin in front of Trump, he will defend him like a white knight defending a damsel in distress.

America's president is a 16 year old girl.

The rest of the world is laughing at you while you slowly kill each other with mass shootings & screw your military over with new potential wars.

Back